Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 5:05 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wow Phantom
Wow Phantom
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC8-Z5IYwY0

A fundie I've been talking with on youtube, not just me either Coghlan666 (Richard Coghlan) has been chatting with him as well. I'm making a video response to this one when I get home but, I'm curious what some of you guys have to say.

I already have a reply to every point he makes (hes making assumptions out of the ASS and thinking that what every atheist wants is an extreme left wing liberalist ideal.) but, I'd love some help with making points. This video set something off in me and while I will remain as balanced as I always am (I am proud that people use that word to describe me) I want to tear this video apart.
http://ca.youtube.com/user/DemonAuraProductions - Check out my videos if you have spare time.
Agnostic
Atheist
I Evolved!
RE: Wow Phantom
(February 17, 2009 at 8:24 am)Demonaura Wrote: I'm curious what some of you guys have to say.

I lasted about 45 seconds!

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
I was opening a word document to make notes, but after point 4 I already saw a pattern emerging.

point 1

Where is the evidence of that claim?

Point 2

Point 3

So I decided not even to bother.

All he is doing are stating bold assertions of what he believes will happen, but he has done fuck all to even research his claims. Not surprising really.
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
Well it seems TAA got pissed off at this one as well. Smile

[youtube]mzHM11BLiR4[/youtube]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wow, just wow (HoD) Foxaèr 5 1062 September 12, 2022 at 12:42 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  AfterDeath movie: FUCKING WOW Foxaèr 0 737 January 24, 2016 at 12:49 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Red Bull Rube Goldberg Machine - Wow. Tiberius 17 4131 December 7, 2012 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: downbeatplumb
  Wow Cinjin 5 1201 December 7, 2011 at 8:07 pm
Last Post: Phaedra
  Wow! BBC asks for my opinion! Floored and flummoxed! Anymouse 5 2261 July 26, 2011 at 1:47 pm
Last Post: fr0d0