Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 10:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Heathen
New Heathen
Hello. I'm just a born-again atheist who lives in a area that is densely populated by *gasp* theists! I can count on one hand the number
of people that I know in real life that are atheists, and most of them live far away. I hope that here I can share my blasphemous ideas, as
well as learn from other people's ideas. I'm still pretty young and naive, after all. (17)
RE: New Heathen
Welcome to the club. I can share some blasphemous ideas. Babies taste nice, you should try them.
Welcome. Are you openly atheistic or are you still in the 'pretending to believe in order to keep the peace' stage? The transition can be difficult.
Quote:'pretending to believe in order to keep the peace' stage

This. My parents aren't really hardcore christians, but the last thing I want them to worry about is one of their own children going to hell.
Welcome, son. We have a couple of religious shitheads around here.....you'll spot them quickly enough.
Tell your parents.
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Quote:Welcome, son. We have a couple of religious shitheads around here.....you'll spot them quickly enough.

Hehe, thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Quote:Tell your parents.

Ehh... Maybe after I've moved out. I definitely have more reasons to keep it a secret than to spill the beans for now.

(July 15, 2011 at 10:03 pm)Xalis Wrote:
Quote:Tell your parents.

Ehh... Maybe after I've moved out. I definitely have more reasons to keep it a secret than to spill the beans for now.

I just don't partake in grace and all that shite. Let my silence do the talking. That's about it.
Welcome Great

[Image: Red-headed_vulture.jpg]
(July 15, 2011 at 12:51 pm)Xalis Wrote: Hello. I'm just a born-again atheist who lives in a area that is densely populated by *gasp* theists! I can count on one hand the number
of people that I know in real life that are atheists,

There it is, you know already hands are the key to recognising your fellow atheist, when you gain our trust one of our monkeys will teach you the hand shake.

Velcome.

[Image: YgZ8E.png]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Back after a loooong break...don't worry; still a heathen mediocrates 19 1320 June 28, 2020 at 3:56 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  New heathen scum qb1base 13 1064 May 22, 2019 at 4:55 pm
Last Post: qb1base
  Greetings Godless Heathen Sodomites. Darwins Disciple 40 6464 July 31, 2018 at 12:54 am
Last Post: The Valkyrie
  Your everyday heathen invalid 2 547 May 3, 2018 at 4:04 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Hi folks, I am a Godless Heathen Godless-Heathen 34 3303 May 17, 2016 at 7:08 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  The Heathen Arrives Degenhardt 18 2116 August 3, 2015 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Born A Heathen aerengarth 31 5953 September 2, 2013 at 1:48 pm
Last Post: NoraBrimstone
Tongue Greetings from a godless heathen! WWJD? ;p Nobody 10 2301 February 24, 2013 at 3:22 pm
Last Post: Nobody
  New New New Quid 23 4851 December 11, 2012 at 1:42 pm
Last Post: Cyberman