Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
Hello
I'm a "libertarian" anti-theist from Canada, it's nice to meet you. Devil (large)
"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Arthur Schopenhauer
RE: Hello
Nice to meet you too Big Grin
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Hello
Welcome! What do you mean when you put Libertarian in quotes?
(July 16, 2011 at 7:03 am)CharlieMilles Wrote: I'm a "libertarian" anti-theist from Canada, it's nice to meet you.

You can't be sure of that, 87.42% of people who meet me are either indifferent or wish me harm.
Some people probably think it's nice to meet new people to wish harm upon,,, I hate percentages.

[Image: YgZ8E.png]
Hooray! A new soul to leech!

And a libertarian one too! Devil (large)
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
A librarian!?

Devil (large)
It's Noah Wyle.
(July 16, 2011 at 10:15 am)Tiberius Wrote: Welcome! What do you mean when you put Libertarian in quotes?
I don't really define myself as a libertarian nor do I necessarily support the Libertarian party (or any party for that matter). I'm more of an individualist than anything else. It just so happens that I mostly agree with libertarianism despite not deliberately labelling myself a Libertarian.

(July 16, 2011 at 11:01 am)The Magic Pudding Wrote: You can't be sure of that, 87.42% of people who meet me are either indifferent or wish me harm.
Some people probably think it's nice to meet new people to wish harm upon,,, I hate percentages.
Busted.

(July 16, 2011 at 8:12 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It's Noah Wyle.
Thanks... Now I have the ER theme stuck in my head.

"Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude." - Arthur Schopenhauer
Hello and welcome. Oh, and why are you Hermione Granger? It's freaking me out for some reason.
(July 17, 2011 at 1:16 am)Shell B Wrote: Hello and welcome. Oh, and why are you Hermione Granger? It's freaking me out for some reason.
I want it to distract people when I make mistakes in my posts.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6015 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3650 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates