Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 6:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello.
Hello.
Hi. I found this forum the other day, so I joined it. There's not much else to say..

Oh, I'm a gnostic atheist, or at least I think I am. I only found out what "gnostic" actually meant yesterday.

I also suck at introduction threads..

Anyway telling you about myself... yeah I'm an atheist, I have quite strong views about religion (not religious people) that I voice frequently, I enjoy video games, beer, and power metal. That's about it.

Ed

PS anyone on G+? I'd love to stalk you :p
RE: Hello.
Hi. What the hell is G+?
Hi and welcome.
I second the question. What the hell is G+?
"In life you can never be too kind or too fair; everyone you meet is carrying a heavy load. When you go through your day expressing kindness and courtesy to all you meet, you leave behind a feeling of warmth and good cheer, and you help alleviate the burdens everyone is struggling with."
Brian Tracy
(July 18, 2011 at 7:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hi. What the hell is G+?

Google's new Facebook. It's invitation only at this point.

And Hi new person! Invite us to G+?
Sure! if you PM me your gmail (or other email tied to a Google account) I'll send you an invite
Awesome! I'm a loyal Google fan, so I've wanted to check it out. I'll PM you my email address. I'd post it here, but this place gets a lot of bots searching for just that thing.
Welcome...watch out for Dutch people on Google by the way...
Quote:"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity. "
Martin Luther King, Jr.
(July 18, 2011 at 8:10 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: Welcome...watch out for Dutch people on Google by the way...

ROFLOL
(July 18, 2011 at 8:10 pm)HeyItsZeus Wrote: Welcome...watch out for Dutch people on Google by the way...
I guess I'm just really slow but.... whaaa?
(July 18, 2011 at 8:00 pm)Paul the Human Wrote: Awesome! I'm a loyal Google fan, so I've wanted to check it out. I'll PM you my email address. I'd post it here, but this place gets a lot of bots searching for just that thing.

Once you're friends with Adrian, you can find me by looking at who Sae, Adrian, and fr0d0 are connected to. I'm not that hard to find.

See you then!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Up Hello Hello loush 17 6012 December 13, 2010 at 2:53 pm
Last Post: theophilus
  Hello hello! DgyJff 8 3649 August 30, 2010 at 2:47 pm
Last Post: RachelSkates