Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 29, 2024, 3:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Britian Courts Censorship to stop riots.
Britian Courts Censorship to stop riots.
British Government Considers Blocking Twitter, Facebook To Prevent Riots

Yes, go right ahead UK, block Twitter & Facebook. That worked out smashingly well for Egypt, Libya & Syria.

I can't believe they are even considering this, really.
"How is it that a lame man does not annoy us while a lame mind does? Because a lame man recognizes that we are walking straight, while a lame mind says that it is we who are limping." - Pascal
RE: Britian Courts Censorship to stop riots.
Bad fucking idea.
I kind of hope they do, because the mayhem it would cause/the mayhem I would cause would be hilarious
Cunt
Go ahead, bite yourselves in the ass.. Big Grin
When I was young, there was a god with infinite power protecting me. Is there anyone else who felt that way? And was sure about it? but the first time I fell in love, I was thrown down - or maybe I broke free - and I bade farewell to God and became human. Now I don't have God's protection, and I walk on the ground without wings, but I don't regret this hardship. I want to live as a person. -Arina Tanemura

"British Government Considers Blocking Twitter, Facebook To Prevent Riots"

Because that's who's responsible, Facebook and Twitter Tongue Fucking Tories!
[Image: bloodyheretic.png]

"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."
Einstein

When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down happy. They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life.

- John Lennon
The best way to stop them 'organising' would be to put a fucking curfew out and say to these scum bags, if you come onto these streets after a certain time you're getting shot.
These bollockless chavs wouldn't be doing shit then.
Quote:if you come onto these streets after a certain time you're getting shot.

Oh, be serious. This is Britain. It's the 'cake or death' crowd.

It never ceases to amaze me the bum-water that comes out of that mans mouth.
(August 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

So our army doesn't use guns?
(August 11, 2011 at 4:02 pm)Napoleon Wrote:
(August 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm)Minimalist Wrote:

So our army doesn't use guns?

Only if they foolishly don't choose "cake."

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Black People - Stop Blaming Racism, Take Responsibility Napoléon 227 26002 March 18, 2022 at 4:21 am
Last Post: arewethereyet
  TX social media censorship bill Fake Messiah 24 2240 September 14, 2021 at 3:15 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  Stop Re litigating 2016 liberals /OP ED. Brian37 66 4849 February 21, 2019 at 7:59 am
Last Post: DLJ
  Stop trying to reason with Trump supporters GODZILLA 21 2491 January 20, 2019 at 7:21 pm
Last Post: GUBU
  The Fucking Orange Shitgibbon Can't Stop Talking ABout Himself Minimalist 3 672 May 28, 2018 at 4:59 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  The Fucking Courts Are As Bad As The Fucking Cops Minimalist 10 1607 October 12, 2017 at 6:02 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  When Did Courtesy And Grace Stop Being A Thing In Politics? BrianSoddingBoru4 14 2934 October 21, 2016 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Time To Stop Wasting Everyone's Time, Bernie Minimalist 253 27762 May 29, 2016 at 10:30 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Okay, Progressives....Time to Stop Worrying Minimalist 7 987 May 3, 2016 at 12:11 am
Last Post: Losty
  GOP to unveil bill to stop affirmation of same-sex marriage Foxaèr 10 3222 April 23, 2015 at 11:57 am
Last Post: Pyrrho