Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 25, 2024, 12:16 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
9/11 conspiracy theories
9/11 conspiracy theories
Yes its that time of year again folks.

here is an article from the BBC.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-14665953

You still get the occasional comments in support of the whacky theories.

People will believe any old shit.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

RE: 9/11 conspiracy theories
All of these conspiracies theories are obviously a massive NWO conspiracy to kill brain cells in preparation to loading us all onto boxcars in shackles and dumping us in FEMA camps filled with gas chambers.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
I have spent some time arguing with people about this, as a few of my friends believe in a lot of conspiracy nonsense...
Cunt
(August 29, 2011 at 1:24 pm)frankiej Wrote: I have spent some time arguing with people about this, as a few of my friends believe in a lot of conspiracy nonsense...

How long have you been part of the conspiracy? Also, what is their pay package and benefits like? Decent 401k? Holidays?

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Quote:People will believe any old shit.

The basis of religion since the beginning of time.

When all else fails, the "truthers" simply make shit up.

http://townhall.com/columnists/marykatha...unk/page/2

Quote:You will undoubtedly come across a Truther at some point, or one of those everyday Americans who has been taken in by their fairy tales. If so, it’s important to know what they believe and why it’s not true.

Here are the Top 5 Truther Myths and debunkings for your files:
They don't always wait for "all else to fail". Sometimes they skip straight to go.
How many times do I have to say it? It is 11/9. FFS...

Only conspiracy theory I believe is that the US presidency is a joke.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if the conspiracy theory was true indeed, because I think it's pretty easy for the US government to cover up their secrets with false information. Why? Because they have done it the past - and if we look at history - there are many examples which prove that the CIA and the government of a country has caused harm to their own people and then they blamed it on another country so that the can justify invasion of that country. Of course, the masses never knew about these things until they were revealed such as the following:

Quote:As admitted by the U.S. government, recently declassified documents show that in the 1960's, the American Joint Chiefs of Staff signed off on a plan to blow up AMERICAN airplanes (using an elaborate plan involving the switching of airplanes), and also to commit terrorist acts on American soil, and then to blame it on the Cubans in order to justify an invasion of Cuba.

Governments From Around the World ADMIT That They Carry Out False Flag Terror

More details and analysis in this book:
9/11 Synthetic Terror: Made in USA, First Edition (by Webster Tarpley)

I'm not sure if 9/11 was really an inside job, but, I think it's possible with an 80% likelihood. That's just my opinion based on the research that I have done so far.
Rayaan, you're 80% a truther? I am surprised.
(August 29, 2011 at 3:06 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Rayaan, you're 80% a truther? I am surprised.

I'm not... he's a muslim, he's got the connections to know it was an inside job Levitate

At least he's a fun muslim Smile
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sniff, Sniff...Smells Like Collusion - Or Conspiracy! Minimalist 2 334 June 21, 2018 at 6:06 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  Trump Conspiracy Theory chimp3 18 3218 July 12, 2016 at 12:23 pm
Last Post: ReptilianPeon
  New View on Conspiracy Theories FlyingNarwhal 10 2482 August 12, 2013 at 7:16 am
Last Post: kılıç_mehmet
  Latest conspiracy theory on Sandy Hook Manowar 4 1827 January 27, 2013 at 4:58 am
Last Post: Something completely different
  Professor James Tracey is facing a probe for Newtown conspiracy theory TaraJo 4 1890 January 20, 2013 at 12:30 am
Last Post: TaraJo
  [split] 9/11 Conspiracy Theories binny 76 31701 December 25, 2009 at 2:54 am
Last Post: Pippy