Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 11:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Afternoon lads and ladies
Thumbs Up 
Afternoon lads and ladies
Hello guys, my name is Jordan, i'm 16 and enjoy my life.

I'm an agnostic atheist but more so atheist, I found your site and have been reading the posts and stuff and decided to register. I really enjoy science and debates such as the ones i have seen on here. I'm not really a topic starter but if it interest me i will put down my opinion.

Um thats all i can think of if you want to know anything else just drop me a reply.

Jordan.

xxx Smile
RE: Afternoon lads and ladies
Welcome along... I hope you enjoy yourself here Smile
[Image: cinjin_banner_border.jpg]
Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay. [Image: smiley-face-thumbs-up.png]
Best regards,
Leo van Miert
Horsepower is how hard you hit the wall --Torque is how far you take the wall with you
Pastafarian
(March 20, 2009 at 1:38 pm)TheGinger Wrote: Hello guys, my name is Jordan, i'm 16 and enjoy my life.

Hi Jordan ... I'm guessing you're a redhead too? Welcome to our little corner of cyberspace Smile

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(March 20, 2009 at 4:07 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote: [quote='TheGinger' pid='12197' dateline='1237570726']I'm guessing you're a redhead too?
Kyu

Haha what gave you that idea Thinking

Yeah i'm am
(March 20, 2009 at 4:09 pm)TheGinger Wrote: Haha what gave you that idea Thinking

Yeah i'm am

Actually, looking at the way you phrased the title I'm also guessing you're a Brit ... "lads and ladies" doesn't seem like it could be anything other than British.

Kyu
Angry Atheism
Where those who are hacked off with the stupidity of irrational belief can vent their feelings!
Come over to the dark side, we have cookies!

Kyuuketsuki, AngryAtheism Owner & Administrator
(March 20, 2009 at 4:57 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:
(March 20, 2009 at 4:09 pm)TheGinger Wrote: Haha what gave you that idea Thinking

Yeah i'm am

Actually, looking at the way you phrased the title I'm also guessing you're a Brit ... "lads and ladies" doesn't seem like it could be anything other than British.

Kyu

Yes, yes i am Smile
haha i love your name
welcome!
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful with out having to believe there are fairies at the bottom of it to?" -Douglas Adams.Heart
Pastafarian
I Evolved!
Can someone explain what the warning level means under my reputation?
"atheism leads a man to sense, to philosophy, to natural piety, to laws, to reputation: all of which may be guides to an outward moral virtue..." - Sir Francis Bacon
(March 20, 2009 at 5:00 pm)TheGinger Wrote:
(March 20, 2009 at 4:57 pm)Kyuuketsuki Wrote:

Yeah i'm am

Kyu

Yes, yes i am Smile

That's OK mate, not everyone can be born an Aussie.Cool Shades

Welcome

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hey ladies and gentlemen! Stringphone Samurai1 19 3694 July 11, 2014 at 4:21 pm
Last Post: Stringphone Samurai1
  Hello ladies and gents TubbyTubby 20 2735 May 15, 2014 at 4:23 pm
Last Post: pocaracas
  Good morning, and in case I don't see ya: Good afternoon, good evening, and good night! Kirbmarc 16 5593 October 29, 2012 at 4:05 am
Last Post: KichigaiNeko
  Afternoon all Mal Kiever 13 2207 November 7, 2011 at 6:05 am
Last Post: frankiej
  Good afternoon, or whatever time it is over there! Dopethrone 8 2780 August 14, 2009 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet