Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 9:02 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CARM against Homosexuality
CARM against Homosexuality
See here for the Christian Apologetics & Research Ministry "cut & paste" arguments against homosexuality.
RE: CARM against Homosexuality
Why does it matter how consenting adults fuck?

I find this obsession with other peoples sex lives annoying.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(September 18, 2011 at 10:07 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Why does it matter how consenting adults fuck?

Sorry. These are not my views, I just wanted to draw attention to them because Christians (and there are many of these) today will read and accept these sorts of statements. To me, this is worrying.
(September 18, 2011 at 10:13 am)without Wrote:
(September 18, 2011 at 10:07 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Why does it matter how consenting adults fuck?

Sorry. These are not my views, I just wanted to draw attention to them because Christians (and there are many of these) today will read and accept these sorts of statements. To me, this is worrying.

I wasnt having a go at you. Sorry if it came accross that way.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

It worries me that there are christians. Once they've gone off the reservation whatever they then attach to christianity is unsurprising.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
When the atheist missionaries go out amongst them, it is always an interesting time.
Trying to update my sig ...

Yeah,me too--unless I'm allowed to watch.Tiger
I hate that website. I can feel the brain cells die when I read anything on it.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.
I've seen websites like it. Ever had the misfortune to spend time browsing the Confused Women of America (oops, that's Concerned Women for America) website? I did while researching for my book. You got this creepy feeling of wandering through an asylum, interviewing inmates who were ranting about their strange ideas about how the universe operates.
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
No never heard of it, Ill have to visit it.

Ok I did. Read one article and almost cried.
If I die and god is real, im so screwed.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  German bishops agree with scientists: homosexuality is normal Fake Messiah 21 2731 January 21, 2020 at 5:38 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  The Bible condemns homosexuality. Jehanne 190 28726 May 2, 2018 at 11:48 pm
Last Post: Wyrd of Gawd
  Homosexuality degenerates Safirno 83 9416 July 9, 2016 at 9:43 pm
Last Post: ignoramus
  the hammer of homosexuality loganonekenobi 403 49092 October 25, 2015 at 7:34 pm
Last Post: Reforged
  Is Christianity against homosexuality? 123abc 60 10380 October 10, 2015 at 8:17 am
Last Post: robvalue
  HOMOSEXUALITY IS A 'SIN' BigGiantPorky 98 20668 August 1, 2015 at 10:58 am
Last Post: dyresand
  On the subject of homosexuality... Boris Karloff 42 10675 January 20, 2014 at 8:12 pm
Last Post: Ryantology
  A wonderful response to biblical objections to homosexuality. Esquilax 22 6987 January 20, 2014 at 2:34 am
Last Post: Esquilax
  Bashing Homosexuality and Everyone is Behind Him Yahweh 3 2054 December 25, 2013 at 10:26 am
Last Post: Yahweh
  Homosexuality is a sin? Well, Xtians, what about these other 76 things? Creed of Heresy 96 32691 May 28, 2013 at 10:57 pm
Last Post: Drich