Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 28, 2024, 8:43 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
An Anti-Westboro Baptist Church Thread **LANGUAGE AND CONTENT WARNING*
An Anti-Westboro Baptist Church Thread **LANGUAGE AND CONTENT WARNING*
I think we all, atheists and theists alike, agree that these people are worse than the scum on the rim of a toilet seat. However these counter protestors definitely improve one's faith in humanity:

[Image: enhanced-buzz-18398-1262724360-36.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-18400-1262723439-16.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-18404-1262723652-31.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-18407-1262723605-9.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-18414-1262723478-20.jpg]

[Image: tumblr_lbh076hzop1qd86vgo1_400.jpg]

[Image: zQqEM.jpg]

[Image: enhanced-buzz-18414-1262723495-22.jpg]
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
RE: An Anti-Westboro Baptist Church Thread **LANGUAGE AND CONTENT WARNING*
I have so much anger in me aimed towards these fucks... It might be a good thing to vent it here.

I would rather crush their skulls though.
Cunt
(December 3, 2011 at 5:47 pm)frankiej Wrote: I have so much anger in me aimed towards these fucks... It might be a good thing to vent it here.

I would rather crush their skulls though.

Don't hate them. Laugh at them.

Personally, if I were a counter demonstrator, I'd put on a clown suit and call myself "Phelpsie the Clown". I'd demonstrate along side them saying "boogie, boogie, boys and girls. Beware the invisible sky daddy. Come, be a clown like us. We clowns have to stick together."
Atheist Forums Hall of Shame:
"The trinity can be equated to having your cake and eating it too."
...      -Lucent, trying to defend the Trinity concept
"(Yahweh's) actions are good because (Yahweh) is the ultimate standard of goodness. That’s not begging the question"
...       -Statler Waldorf, Christian apologist
It is VERY difficult not to hate people like this. It is beyond funny. I am well known for a rather sick and morbid sense of humour, but these cunts "take the biscuit".

These are disgusting "individuals" who deserve nothing but pain and despair.
Cunt
I feel sorry for them. They just want their god to hate all the people they hate, and their whole lives are about hate. What is it proving, besides the fact that some people are just an embarrassment to the human species? Everything they stand for is what compassionate and empathetic individuals stand against, therefore the sight of them makes me feel good about myself.

WBC is just more honest than a lot of fundie assholes. At least they get out there and make certain that everyone knows they're scum.

Oddly, I find that a step up from those mormon pricks who funded Prop 8 in California while denying they were discriminating.
Frankie, maybe the problem lies with the fact that they are Phelps drones and have no mind of their own.

Either way they're cunts.
Hence the inverted commas around "individuals"...
Cunt
LOL I also read that they were going to go to the UK to protest over there and their Homeland Security banned their asses from entering. Good on them!!
~*~Your beliefs don't make you a better person, your behavior does ~*~

~*~Live a good life. If there are Gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are Gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no Gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones - Marcus Aurelius~*~
If they came anywhere near Scotland them I would END THEM!
Cunt

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New language rule Nay_Sayer 10 215 April 24, 2024 at 4:53 pm
Last Post: zebo-the-fat
  Warning: Danger Will Robinson DANGER!!! AkiraTheViking 7 1340 August 14, 2023 at 4:13 pm
Last Post: A. Secular Human
  Fuck The Ocean (warning distrubin shit ) Amarok 18 2611 July 21, 2019 at 12:58 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Fuck the anti-feminists + BTW I love sarcasm Edwardo Piet 0 202 December 10, 2017 at 9:12 pm
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Anti Social social club? ignoramus 10 1056 November 19, 2017 at 5:59 pm
Last Post: The Industrial Atheist
  I love how funny language can sound. Brian37 16 2042 April 26, 2017 at 8:24 am
Last Post: Brian37
  The "You really mustn't derail this thread" thread. Edwardo Piet 69 8438 January 19, 2016 at 1:14 pm
Last Post: brewer
  The "You really must derail this thread" thread. Marsellus Wallace 20 4038 January 19, 2016 at 7:15 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  Atheist Southern Baptist Preacher polar bear 4 1193 May 23, 2015 at 3:51 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  a genius' warning DramaQueen 1 914 October 21, 2014 at 12:12 pm
Last Post: Darinda