Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 29, 2024, 10:14 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Creepiest" thread
RE: The "Creepiest" thread
No, the clinic told me that the discharge was nothing to worry about.
Being told you're delusional does not necessarily mean you're mental. 
Syphilis, dude? How much have you been whoring around?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(September 29, 2015 at 6:02 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: [Stares slack-jawed at Luckie from a distance, mumbling to himself]: I remember about the rabbits . . . I will name her George, and I will hug her, and pet her, and squeeze her . . . and we will live off'un the fat of the land.
One of my fav books...!
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
Well, ya see doc, I was coming out of the shower and the floor was wet, see, and I slipped and so that's why I'm here.

I swear, it was a million to one shot doc, a million to one!

Can it be turned off, ya know prior to ............
(September 29, 2015 at 9:09 pm)Kitan Wrote: Syphilis, dude?  How much have you been whoring around?

Yeah, but they told me that it would be years before it goes tertiary, so..........I'm good!
Can you run? I think not... I think not.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Nevermore
How's our pregnant mommy? *knowing leer*

(I actually winced as I typed that)
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
You're so pretty. I bet you would have good looking kids, too.

John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
(September 30, 2015 at 12:13 am)Darkstar Wrote: You're so pretty. I bet you would have good looking kids, too.

Well since you've got it, don't flaunt it, or you'll spread it.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4904 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic