Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 26, 2024, 5:20 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Creepiest" thread
The "Creepiest" thread
So whilst Chtulhu is celebrating his precious Seahawks' win against the 'Carebears' (in essence the shields are down!) with the lovely Violet Lilly Blossom.. I thought I'd put out a controversial thread. The most controversial thread ever made! I call it, "the creepy thread".

Try to, in the shortest sentence possible (or meme), say the creepiest compliment you can about the poster above you.

I'll start with an example:

"You smell nicer when you're awake."
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
RE: The "Creepiest" thread
I like the way your hair looks today...

Smile
Dying to live, living to die.
I'm waiting for Randy to post!

Angel
"I like your profile picture, it's seXy"
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

You like rabbits, huh? Know what rabbits do best?
A Christian told me: if you were saved you cant lose your salvation. you're sealed with the Holy Ghost

I replied: Can I refuse? Because I find the entire concept of vicarious blood sacrifice atonement to be morally abhorrent, the concept of holding flawed creatures permanently accountable for social misbehaviors and thought crimes to be morally abhorrent, and the concept of calling something "free" when it comes with the strings of subjugation and obedience perhaps the most morally abhorrent of all... and that's without even going into the history of justifying genocide, slavery, rape, misogyny, religious intolerance, and suppression of free speech which has been attributed by your own scriptures to your deity. I want a refund. I would burn happily rather than serve the monster you profess to love.

I'm sure your *rocket* is nice
Dying to live, living to die.
"I'm gonna hit you so hard with my hammer.."

Your complexion matches my drapes.
[Image: bbb59Ce.gif]

(September 17, 2015 at 4:04 pm)Parkers Tan Wrote: I make change in the coin tendered. If you want courteous treatment, behave courteously. Preaching at me and calling me immoral is not courteous behavior.
Your avatar is sexy.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
I'd like to paint you into a corner.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4140 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic