Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 4:06 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Creepiest" thread
RE: The "Creepiest" thread
(September 29, 2015 at 9:21 pm)ignoramus Wrote:
(September 29, 2015 at 6:02 pm)Crossless1 Wrote: [Stares slack-jawed at Luckie from a distance, mumbling to himself]: I remember about the rabbits . . . I will name her George, and I will hug her, and pet her, and squeeze her . . .  and we will live off'un the fat of the land.
One of my fav books...!

You are both banned.
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
(September 29, 2015 at 1:43 am)Luckie Wrote: I can't tell if your profile pic is a rabbit eating lettuce, or a guinea pig chowin on some spinach--but either way: your profile picture is sexy!

As I said before ... It's Spock!
He was in a transporter with the cat he was patting and it malfunctioned fusing the 2 dna's together.
Somehow he looks like a rabbit ... Anyway, his carers sued successfully and won a lifetime supply of spinach as compensation!
It's the happiest that depressing insensitive uncaring Vulcan's ever been! Everybody wins!
It makes so much logical sense. Tongue
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
See?  Right here on my release papers is says, 'Poses only minimal danger to himself and others'.  You get that?  Minimal.

NOW will you go out with me?

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
This one creeped me out just typing it...

G'day! How's it going? Ya lost? Let me know if you need a lift?
Anyway, the name's Ivan Shy
No God, No fear.
Know God, Know fear.
You look exactly like my last girlfriend right before she died.

I noticed that you have the same body as my si...... er.......... other woman that I know.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Hey there sexy, did you, per chance, drop this?

*presents necklace made of your baby teeth*
I can't remember where this verse is from, I think it got removed from canon:

"I don't hang around with mostly men because I'm gay. It's because men are better than women. Better trained, better equipped...better. Just better! I'm not gay."

For context, this is the previous verse:

"Hi Jesus" -robvalue
I'm pulling off your sexy top.

Now I'm unclasping your bra.

Now I'll pull down your tight shorts.

Now I'm going to slowly slide your wet panties down.

Slowly...

Slowly...

Ooh yes, that's nice...

The elastic was cutting into my legs.
At the age of five, Skagra decided emphatically that God did not exist.  This revelation tends to make most people in the universe who have it react in one of two ways - with relief or with despair.  Only Skagra responded to it by thinking, 'Wait a second.  That means there's a situation vacant.'
RE: The
Hehe Smile
Lean back so I can get a better look at you....

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Cute dog! Can I pet him?

(You don't have a dog)
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4392 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic