Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 2, 2024, 4:20 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The "Creepiest" thread
RE: The "Creepiest" thread
(September 30, 2015 at 5:25 am)ignoramus Wrote: This one creeped me out just typing it...

G'day! How's it going? Ya lost? Let me know if you need a lift?
Anyway, the name's Ivan.

Eh?

Is that a serial killer or somethin?
If I were to create self aware beings knowing fully what they would do in their lifetimes, I sure wouldn't create a HELL for the majority of them to live in infinitely! That's not Love, that's sadistic. Therefore a truly loving god does not exist!

Quote:The sin is against an infinite being (God) unforgiven infinitely, therefore the punishment is infinite.

Dead wrong.  The actions of a finite being measured against an infinite one are infinitesimal and therefore merit infinitesimal punishment.

Quote:Some people deserve hell.

I say again:  No exceptions.  Punishment should be equal to the crime, not in excess of it.  As soon as the punishment is greater than the crime, the punisher is in the wrong.

[Image: tumblr_n1j4lmACk61qchtw3o1_500.gif]
[Walks into your house, whistling The Who's "Fiddle About"]

Hi, I'm the new babysitter. So I'll be watching your kids 'til about eleven, eh?
People say I've got my mother's eyes, and they're right. Right on that shelf behind you.

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
You said you wanted to do something fun on our date so I got us dual appointments for colon therapy.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Someone you really don't want to have to deal with.

[Image: rue16.jpg]via Imgflip Meme Maker
The god who allows children to be raped out of respect for the free will choice of the rapist, but punishes gay men for engaging in mutually consensual sex couldn't possibly be responsible for an intelligently designed universe.

I may defend your right to free speech, but i won't help you pass out flyers.

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities.
--Voltaire

Nietzsche isn't dead. How do I know he lives? He lives in my mind.
I'm treating you to a steam at the same place Gwyneth uses.
I suppose I'm just a romantic at heart.  I incessantly courted and wooed my last girlfriend until she sighed those magical words I'd been longing to hear...

Boru
‘I can’t be having with this.’ - Esmeralda Weatherwax
I learned everything I need to know from Bill Cosby.
Wow, you're even cuter than my last victimgirlfriend. Say, are you by any chance into giant bags? My last girlfriend was really into them. Not at first, though; it was only after she met me that she really got into them.  We didn't talk much. She never answered her phone; she was always tied up with something. And you're so slim too. Whenever she opened her mouth it was just to shove a burger and fries in and then the duct-tape went back on. I have some really cool custom carpet on the inside of my trunk, wanna see?
John Adams Wrote:The Government of the United States of America is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion.
I love the way you smell when you're nervous
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4392 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic