Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 27, 2024, 4:40 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum Name Change
Forum Name Change
exciteddrippinganus
RE: Forum Name Change
Dingleberry. It's close to asshole, but is highly annoying and serves no function while intertwining itself with the accepted denisons of the region.
(January 6, 2016 at 1:23 am)Cato Wrote: Dingleberry. It's close to asshole, but is highly annoying and serves no function while intertwining itself with the accepted denisons of the region.

What's with the vulgar language, sir? Have I offended you in some way by posting this thread?
I think you meant denizens by the way. And you seem to fail to grasp the purpose of an internet community, if you're accusing me of trying to socialize.

As for serving no function, as long as we're throwing meaningless accusations around, I might very well say the same about yourself.

Dingleberry is not exactly close to asshole, except if by close you mean they're both demeaning words that have no place here, then I guess yes, you are right.
(January 6, 2016 at 1:44 am)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(January 6, 2016 at 1:23 am)Cato Wrote: Dingleberry. It's close to asshole, but is highly annoying and serves no function while intertwining itself with the accepted denisons of the region.

What's with the vulgar language, sir? Have I offended you in some way by posting this thread?

Vulgar?
(January 6, 2016 at 1:51 am)Cato Wrote:
(January 6, 2016 at 1:44 am)excitedpenguin Wrote: What's with the vulgar language, sir? Have I offended you in some way by posting this thread?

Vulgar?

Am I to provide you with a textbook definition of the word now? You seem to be unable to grasp the meaning of other words as well. Maybe consult the dictionary more prior to engaging in conversation.
The thing I don't really like about individuals of your sort is, they're inadvertently too arrogant to admit their mistakes and can, in fact, cross some boundaries sometimes precisely because of this sense of freedom and entitlement that comes with a false sense of one's self-worth. Am I making enough sense for you not to back out of the conversation as you have done in the past?
(January 5, 2016 at 5:49 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote: So I've recently been given the option to change my name. What do you guys think? Should I? Do you like my name as it is? Any suggestions what should I change it to?

I'm partial to "Donkeyballs" myself, but I don't want to be selfish and deprive someone else of having it.

OK, so I'm kidding. About the not wanting to be selfish part that is. I would totally change my name to Donkeyballs if I wasn't a prominent figure here.
(January 6, 2016 at 1:58 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote:
(January 5, 2016 at 5:49 pm)excitedpenguin Wrote: So I've recently been given the option to change my name. What do you guys think? Should I? Do you like my name as it is? Any suggestions what should I change it to?

I'm partial to "Donkeyballs" myself, but I don't want to be selfish and deprive someone else of having it.

OK, so I'm kidding.  About the not wanting to be selfish part that is.  I would totally change my name to Donkeyballs if I wasn't a prominent figure here.

Ok. Now I'm confused, as I know you're not here to make fun of me, at least not maliciously so. Have I expressed myself, in the OP, in such a way that calls for ridicule?
(January 6, 2016 at 2:02 am)excitedpenguin Wrote:
(January 6, 2016 at 1:58 am)Cthulhu Dreaming Wrote: I'm partial to "Donkeyballs" myself, but I don't want to be selfish and deprive someone else of having it.

OK, so I'm kidding.  About the not wanting to be selfish part that is.  I would totally change my name to Donkeyballs if I wasn't a prominent figure here.

Ok. Now I'm confused, as I know you're not here to make fun of me, at least not maliciously so. Have I expressed myself, in the OP, in such a way that calls for ridicule?

Not at all, I just have a juvenile sense of humor and like saying donkeyballs, especially at inappropriate moments. Hey, I just got out of the nuthouse.

Pay me no mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When did this change? onlinebiker 6 445 October 4, 2022 at 5:13 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Name That Tune V2.0 onlinebiker 14 651 August 7, 2022 at 3:01 pm
Last Post: Fireball
  Name me........ Brian37 6 673 July 3, 2021 at 8:40 pm
Last Post: Brian37
  Name that musician... arewethereyet 29 1770 April 19, 2021 at 5:12 pm
Last Post: brewer
  Name a movie that would have been creepy with a sex scene The Valkyrie 40 2536 November 21, 2020 at 12:45 pm
Last Post: BrokenQuill92
  Name your poison. Brian37 49 2014 August 29, 2020 at 11:45 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Already want to change my name again Foxaèr 14 870 July 12, 2020 at 1:24 am
Last Post: ignoramus
  I could change my username again...... Foxaèr 29 1634 June 7, 2020 at 8:23 am
Last Post: Foxaèr
  Why don't we name tornadoees like hurricanes? Brian37 19 1807 April 26, 2020 at 12:37 am
Last Post: Ranjr
  Color is the nonphysical and nonauditorial change in ones surroundings Heat 3 386 March 10, 2019 at 10:04 am
Last Post: Peebothuhlu