Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 7:27 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(February 21, 2016 at 11:23 am)Minimalist Wrote:
(February 21, 2016 at 5:28 am)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump should easily defeat Hillary.  The Dem turnout in Nevada was pathetic.  Unless something major happens Trump will win the nomination and New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and a couple of other minor States.  He will then be POTUS.

Trump's lunatic ramblings will get the dems out to vote but, as I have said so many times, it is the independents who decide elections in the US.  He's a batshit crazy motherfucker.
The independents don't decide jackshit when it comes to the Presidential election.  The only voters that count are the Dems in the Blue States.  Everyone else is irrelevant.  Based on the turnout so far Hillary will get the nomination but she will be lucky if she gets 100 electoral votes.
A picture of Trumpy appeared on my wall last night with the text "Share this picture of Donald Trump to piss off your liberal friends"

I commented that I'd rather receive unsolicited dick pictures. At least dicks are useful.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
(February 21, 2016 at 11:46 am)Crossless1 Wrote: In a strange way, if Trump actually wins the nomination, it's in the GOP's interest that he lose the general election. They are much better off with a Democrat they can vilify in the Oval Office than Trump, whom they would have to claim and whose fuck-ups they'd have to own -- at least while he's in office. No doubt, once he was gone they'd pull that magical amnesia act they're so good at (e.g., George W. Bush and Nixon) while scrambling to find someone to step up and make us all forget about the mess they created.

It's telling that the party is pinning its hopes on that callow, empty suit Rubio. A Trump nomination is the kiss of death for them, and Cruz isn't much better despite the fact that he's the one who most seems to be an ideological descendant of Reagan. That more than anything makes me laugh. These fuckers are still fellating the distorted memory they have of their great idol Ronnie, but many of them are horrified at the thought of that slimy fuck, Cruz, getting the nomination, even though he is the Republican most likely to declare ketchup a fucking vegetable to cut down on costs for school lunch programs while shoveling more money into unneeded "defense" spending and additional tax breaks for the very wealthy. Aside from a few bumper sticker nostrums they've all learned to recite, as a party they don't really know their own minds anymore. Their big tent was always something of a fiction, but this election is starkly revealing just what a sham it is.
Cruz is a Cuban Canadian commie.  He's ineligible to be President.  Palin is batshit crazy and dumber than dirt but I would vote for her before I would ever vote for Cruz.
(February 21, 2016 at 2:37 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(February 21, 2016 at 8:32 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Trump has no chance in the general election. President of the US is not a job for a circus clown. That message will be hammered home and the general electorate will listen. Not everyone here is a lunatic. Don't forget how far Rick Santorum got in the Republican primary 4 years ago - a man who makes Trump look reasonable. The ranks of the Republicans are filled with looneys.  The general electorate is of saner stock.

The world has changed a lot since then.  As I said before, unless something major happens Trump will easily win the election.

And I say you're deluded.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 21, 2016 at 2:41 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(February 21, 2016 at 11:23 am)Minimalist Wrote: Trump's lunatic ramblings will get the dems out to vote but, as I have said so many times, it is the independents who decide elections in the US.  He's a batshit crazy motherfucker.
The independents don't decide jackshit when it comes to the Presidential election.

Are you kidding? The independents are the swing voters. They're the ones who have no party affiliation, who's votes are up for grabs. Win them and and you win the election.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(February 21, 2016 at 2:50 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:
(February 21, 2016 at 2:37 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The world has changed a lot since then.  As I said before, unless something major happens Trump will easily win the election.

And I say you're deluded.
If you win I won't make any more political predictions.
Well, it'll be awhile before we know. I'm not convinced yet that Trump gets the GOP nomination or that he even really wants it. He seems to be making every effort to sabotage his own campaign.

Albert Einstein
(February 21, 2016 at 3:12 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Well, it'll be awhile before we know. I'm not convinced yet that Trump gets the GOP nomination or that he even really wants it. He seems to be making every effort to sabotage his own campaign.

I think he knows what an American Republican is, i.e. a moron.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(February 21, 2016 at 2:53 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:
(February 21, 2016 at 2:41 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The independents don't decide jackshit when it comes to the Presidential election.

Are you kidding? The independents are the swing voters. They're the ones who have no party affiliation, who's votes are up for grabs. Win them and and you win the election.
Get real.  The independents only matter in local and State elections.  They are irrelevant in Presidential elections.  If the independents mattered then there wouldn't be any consistent Red or Blue States.  What you're saying is that the independents in the Red States always vote Repub and that the independents in the Blue States always vote Dem.  

In a Presidential election the Dem candidate has to appeal to the Dem voters in the Blue States.  He doesn't even have to waste a minute in the Red States because he doesn't need them to win.  

The Repub candidate has to appeal more to the Dem voters in the Blue States than the Dem candidate.  The Repub candidate will carry the Red States anyway.  So all he has to do is show up once in a while to show the dummies that he's still alive.  His primary focus should be on getting out the Repub voters in the Blue States and peeling off some of the Dem voters.  If he does that he will win.  If he doesn't do that he will lose.
(February 21, 2016 at 3:12 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Well, it'll be awhile before we know. I'm not convinced yet that Trump gets the GOP nomination or that he even really wants it. He seems to be making every effort to sabotage his own campaign.

Trump has already won because he buried JEB!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate