Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 5:42 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(February 25, 2016 at 3:01 pm)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(February 24, 2016 at 2:21 pm)Mathilda Wrote: There is one fundamental difference. Unlike Trump who has filed for bankruptcy multiple times, the fascist movements that made it into power in Europe were actually competent.

I wouldn't be sure on that. Germany's economic policy under Titler had the country tottering on the brink of permanent irreprable collapse from 1936. Hence the increasingly desperate military gambles. He sacked every competent economic and financial manager he had because they all wanted to sacrifice gun making for useful economic activity. And the rest of the naasis weren't much better spending more time knifing their intra party rivals than running the country.

The only area where the NSDAP showed competency was in keeing *shudder* the gas chambers running.

And don't get me started on Italy.

Germany agreed to the armistice which ended World War I. They had to pay massive reparations, lost an extremely productive  part of their country to France and then suffered hyperinflation until a new currency was brought in. It wasn't like Hitler took a stable economy and ruined it. I can imagine him sacking all the economic advisers though.
(March 3, 2016 at 8:59 am)Alex K Wrote: Ah yes, always with those damn low IQ countries!

From what I can tell, a vast swathe of the US would qualify as low IQ country.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Some telling research: Trump is a big hit among those with authoritarian personalities:

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/01...omination/

[Image: MacWilliams-Fig-1.jpg]
[Image: MacWilliams-Fig-2.jpg]

So Americans more inclined toward an authoritarian regime support Trump. Huh. Who woulda guessed?
[Image: nL4L1haz_Qo04rZMFtdpyd1OZgZf9NSnR9-7hAWT...dc2a24480e]
Gee, there's a surprise.
(March 3, 2016 at 12:50 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote: From what I can tell, a vast swathe of the US would qualify as low IQ country.

I would rather say, low horizon country. True for many, if not all countries of this world.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 3, 2016 at 12:50 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(March 3, 2016 at 8:59 am)Alex K Wrote: Ah yes, always with those damn low IQ countries!

From what I can tell, a vast swathe of the US would qualify as low IQ country.

You're way off in your perception.

The countries who's inhabitants have the lowest IQ are mostly African.

https://iq-research.org/en/page/average-iq-by-country

https://www.google.com/fusiontables/Data...#rows:id=1

https://www.google.co.uk/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=F...ial+guinea

The USA is joint 9th on most rankings.

The highest are mostly around Asia.  Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

Is there any argument that you have with my post?  I sense some sarcasm from both you and Abaris but can't detect an argument behind the sarcasm.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(March 3, 2016 at 6:50 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Is there any argument that you have with my post?  I sense some sarcasm from both you and Abaris but can't detect an argument behind the sarcasm.

Yes, there is actually. You're just regrugitating the usual rightwing talking points. Well, maybe that's your own opinion too. Or you don't have one, don't dare to have one or are just so happy to belong to one of the privileged and intelligent countries, races, groups. Make your pick.

See, that's the problem I have with all these politicians and the people voting for them. They're never able to point out how all of this influences them in their own lives. They like to point fingers at other people, calling them less intelligent, less civilized, belonging to another culture, not willing to play along or outright criminals. Makes them feel better in their own sorry existence, I guess.

I for one consider people looking down on others scum, plain and simple.
(March 3, 2016 at 7:00 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 3, 2016 at 6:50 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Is there any argument that you have with my post?  I sense some sarcasm from both you and Abaris but can't detect an argument behind the sarcasm.

Yes, there is actually. You're just regrugitating the usual rightwing talking points. Well, maybe that's your own opinion too. Or you don't have one, don't dare to have one or are just so happy to belong to one of the privileged and intelligent countries, races, groups. Make your pick.

See, that's the problem I have with all these politicians and the people voting for them. They're never able to point out how all of this influences them in their own lives. They like to point fingers at other people, calling them less intelligent, less civilized, belonging to another culture, not willing to play along or outright criminals. Makes them feel better in their own sorry existence, I guess.

I for one consider people looking down on others scum, plain and simple.

Well you're saying that I'm pointing the finger at countries that statistically have high crime rates and low IQ scores and accusing them of having low IQ and high crime rates.  I suppose I am doing that.  That's not really an argument against what I said though.  I just simply said that it's not immigration as a whole that's bad, it's when large groups of people from countries with low IQ and high crime rates and cultures of no sexual equality all want to come to more successful countries, educationally successful, economically successful with a relatively good trend of sexual equality.

It would be ridiculous to be against immigration as a whole.

Additionally it influences me because I live in a pretty bad area with cheap housing where immigrants live, I also work and have to pay tax. If immigrants didn't take handouts from the government and they just had jobs and could speak English and they're not committing crimes then there is no issue. Just in my area there's new immigrants from Romania who will just beg on the street like I've never seen before, literally while I've been stood in my garden about to leave the house a man has come to me asking me for food, I did give him some food the first time but then quickly realized it was't just a one off event, this guy's strategy for living here was going to be walking over to people and ask them for free stuff in broken English.

If you're able to point to serious studies, such as in universities, instead of your googly goo, I might reconsider.

Otherwise I'm going to call you Thilo from now on. Ask Alex what that means.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate