Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 7:11 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
There's a regular mralstoner rockfall these last few weeks. Have tinfoil hats gone on sale?
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 3, 2016 at 9:40 pm)abaris Wrote: There's a regular mralstoner rockfall these last few weeks. Have tinfoil hats gone on sale?

Exhibit A.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

Impersonation is treason.

(March 3, 2016 at 7:53 pm)Aractus Wrote:
(March 2, 2016 at 10:48 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: So what exactly is so wrong with those actions?  

Can non-Mexicans move into Mexico at will?  No, they can't.  

Can non-muslims set up religious shops in Mecca?  No, they can't.

Sp why in the hell should America have to accept people who won't let us do what we want to do in their countries while we let them import their prejudices into America?

I love your lowest common denominator argument. Just proves to me how fucking stupid your countrymen are.

There's a wall on Mexicos southern border with Guatemala, and if you sneak in as an illegal immigrant you don't get a free meal like Europe, you go to jail, and get deported. And they expect us to just let everyone in, and suck it up. What's with limp wristed chicken neck leftists trying to one up each other to see who can be more suicidal in letting more and more people in. The left wants to let people in because they are people, which actually is honorable, the establishment wants to let them in because they create a cheap source of labor, and help to destroy national sovereignty. When will people start to understand the establishment hates you , and your family. They implement soft kill measures to accelerate your journey towards death, and along with each nation, because they want access to the people and the resources. While they live offshore, and run tax exempt businesses that are too big to fail, and they are too big to jail, people just keep pretending their is nothing wrong. Trump is the silent majority rising up to say were mad as hell and were not going to take it anymore:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WINDtlPXmmE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFvT_qEZJf8
(March 3, 2016 at 9:40 pm)paulpablo Wrote: All that website really says in the article is that no single test accurately shows all areas of intelligence, and that tests are still on going.

I seem to remember to have said something. What was it again? Oh, yes, that the web is full of articles on why intelligence tests are unreliable.

And what was it again what I said on top of that link? Could it be that I said something about just for starters?

Well, what could I have meant by that? Maybe that you could look something up under your own steam?

Still waiting, by the way, for your evaluation of chances to get a good job for uneducated workers from Japan or the USA.

(March 3, 2016 at 9:42 pm)paulpablo Wrote:
(March 3, 2016 at 9:40 pm)abaris Wrote: There's a regular mralstoner rockfall these last few weeks. Have tinfoil hats gone on sale?

Exhibit A.

Well, yes. Maybe you're taking the CIA owning the media seriously. I wouldn't know.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 3, 2016 at 9:45 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 3, 2016 at 9:40 pm)paulpablo Wrote: All that website really says in the article is that no single test accurately shows all areas of intelligence, and that tests are still on going.

I seem to remember to have said something. What was it again? Oh, yes, that the web is full of articles on why intelligence tests are unreliable.

And what was it again what I said on top of that link? Could it be that I said something about just for starters?

Well, what could I have meant by that? Maybe that you could look something up under your own steam?

Still waiting, by the way, for your evaluation of chances to get a good job for uneducated workers from Japan or the USA.

(March 3, 2016 at 9:42 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Exhibit A.

Well, yes. Maybe you're taking the CIA owning the media seriously. I wouldn't know.

Ok let me see if I can play sarcastaball.

Well mayyyyybe I never even said anything about uneducated Japanese people being able to get a job, you can get back to me when you can find where I said it's easy for uneducated Japanese people to get a job.  Why would I want to evaluate something that has nothing to do with anything I've claimed?  Oh yehh because I just love doing that.  Yeh ALL day long I just research things about topics that I never argued about in the first place.

Are you ready for the fire? We are firemen. WE ARE FIREMEN! The heat doesn’t bother us. We live in the heat. We train in the heat. It tells us that we’re ready, we’re at home, we’re where we’re supposed to be. Flames don’t intimidate us. What do we do? We control the flame. We control them. We move the flames where we want to. And then we extinguish them.

(March 3, 2016 at 9:42 pm)paulpablo Wrote: Exhibit A.

I didn't look at what the person typed I just looked at your typical response.  I there's an argument I don't take seriously I tend to just ignore it completely or express an argument against it rather than play sarcastaball.

No, you didn't say that.

"As for intelligence tests. The web is full of articles on that matter. Just for starters."

You didn't say specifically that your opinion was that they are unreliable, you just said there are websites on the matter then used a website link that I had to assume goes along with your opinion.

I was confused because first you were discrediting me for using google to find the IQ scores of countries then you switched arguments altogether to discrediting the IQ tests themselves as unreliable rather than the test results or the search engine I used to find them. And as usual you weren't directly saying your opinion.

Word is the RNC is going to start pushing Romney, who is going to start going against Trump.

Here's a video of Romney talking about Trump before and after he was offered the money by the establishment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-10_GwRwSg

Here's another great must watch video from the network movie, which I recommend everyone watch sometime:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKkRDMil0bw

People need to wake up. We are in a lot of trouble. It's time to stop sleeping. It's way worse than Trump will talk about. The people are slowly waking up to the control over our lives. Only when that happens can the general people of the world challenge the small minority who control us.
(March 3, 2016 at 5:13 pm)Aegon Wrote: Some telling research: Trump is a big hit among those with authoritarian personalities:

http://blogs.lse.ac.uk/usappblog/2016/01...omination/

[Image: MacWilliams-Fig-1.jpg]
[Image: MacWilliams-Fig-2.jpg]

So Americans more inclined toward an authoritarian regime support Trump. Huh. Who woulda guessed?

No... there are some important distinctions: more Republican Americans who will likely vote and are more inclined toward authoritarianism (regime? really?) support Trump.
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.
(March 3, 2016 at 7:37 pm)paulpablo Wrote:  If immigrants didn't take handouts from the government and they just had jobs and could speak English and they're not committing crimes then there is no issue.  Just in my area there's new immigrants from Romania who will just beg on the street like I've never seen before, literally while I've been stood in my garden about to leave the house a man has come to me asking me for food, I did give him some food the first time but then quickly realized it was't just a one off event, this guy's strategy for living here was going to be walking over to people and ask them for free stuff in broken English.

Are they getting handouts from the government? If so why do they have to beg for food?

[Image: 91942.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate