Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 6:55 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(March 26, 2016 at 3:59 pm)scoobysnack Wrote:
(March 26, 2016 at 3:08 pm)abaris Wrote: Wrong again. Statement straight from the ass without any sources to go with. Sources, serious sources, would tell you differently. And I'm saying that as a European. It just takes paying a little bit of attention to serious media instead of rightwing bullshit.

Just looking at the US national debt numbers will not say it all considering all the debts rolling up into it, but yes, it has exploded recently. Spending has increased, debts have increased

http://www.usdebtclock.org/

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c...1-2010.png

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/...-two-thir/

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow-show/...-obama-era
(March 26, 2016 at 5:04 pm)abaris Wrote: You don't even see the irony, which is quite telling in itself. If Obama were Soros's puppet, it would be much better for the population at large as if he was the Kock brothers puppet. As opposed to them, Soros actually donates to altruistic causes. But I'm not the least bit surprised that you fail to see that.

He was also a nazi collaborator who helped locate Jews for the Nazis, and is proud of it, along with helping to overthrown governments through various color revolutions in the last decade. Sure he's a great guy.
(March 26, 2016 at 5:07 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: He was also a nazi collaborator who helped locate Jews for the Nazis, and is proud of it, along with helping to overthrown governments through various color revolutions in the last decade. Sure he's a great guy.

Citation needed. Breitbart doesn't count. Here's his quote for your convenience.

Quote:The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.

You could also do the math and come to the obvious conclusion that a guy born in 1930 was a kid during the war.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 26, 2016 at 5:13 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 26, 2016 at 5:07 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: He was also a nazi collaborator who helped locate Jews for the Nazis, and is proud of it, along with helping to overthrown governments through various color revolutions in the last decade. Sure he's a great guy.

Citation needed. Breitbart doesn't count. Here's his quote for your convenience.

Quote:The Jewish Council asked the little kids to hand out the deportation notices. I was told to go to the Jewish Council. And there I was given these small slips of paper.... It said report to the rabbinical seminary at 9 am... And I was given this list of names. I took this piece of paper to my father. He instantly recognized it. This was a list of Hungarian Jewish lawyers. He said, "You deliver the slips of paper and tell the people that if they report they will be deported.

You could also do the math and come to the obvious conclusion that a guy born in 1930 was a kid during the war.

It wouldn't surprise me if they thought Alex Jones was a sane honest guy.
(March 26, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if they thought Alex Jones was a sane honest guy.

At least scoobs does. Otherwise he wouldn't post one Alex Jones after the other. Doesn't surprise me from a guy, who buys UFO bullshit.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(March 26, 2016 at 5:58 pm)abaris Wrote:
(March 26, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Brian37 Wrote: It wouldn't surprise me if they thought Alex Jones was a sane honest guy.

At least scoobs does. Otherwise he wouldn't post one Alex Jones after the other. Doesn't surprise me from a guy, who buys UFO bullshit.

That explains alot. But it also wouldn't surprise me if others would go "Yea, UFOs are bullshit but Alex an objective lagit reporter".

Kinda like "Yea, rivers of milk and wine, or multiple armed deities is crazy, but babies born without a second set of DNA who have super powers, that's lagit".
(March 26, 2016 at 2:14 pm)abaris Wrote: Wow, you're an idiot.

Did you really work in any official position in the USA? It scares me to bits that someone like you could actually be anywhere near the nuclear chain.

TSA agents are in 'official American positions'. The thing most people don't get about the U.S. is that there are no great qualifications to be a representative in a government job. In fact the patronage required ensures the best you get is mediocrity. Seriously, how does one deliver mail for thirty years?

Immigration, abortion, gas prices, snow removal, jobs displaced by technology blamed on cheap foreign labor, how much one loves Jesus, etc. are all problems with easy solutions but won't be solved for the sake of demagoguery in the next election cycle. The reality is we get along fine taking care of our own shit without government interference. 

Scooby is a dolt; demonstrated. Idiots like him have an uncanny ability landing government jobs. I think it has to do with taking off one's shoes and proving you have twelve toes as a litmus test before the substantive part of the interview.
(February 18, 2016 at 8:46 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump has a lot of things going for him.

He's a real American.

He's not a redneck Southerner.

He's not a Canadian.

He claims that he will place America first in his policies.

He wants to deport the illegal aliens.

He's an outsider and not a Clinton or a Bush.

He's not a Catholic.  

He's not afraid to tell people to kiss his ass, which will come in handy when dealing with the dummies in Congress.

He's American. He's exactly what a red neck southerner with money would be: garish, austentatious, tasteless. I like Canadians. He will place Trump first in his policies, like Cheney. He wants to deport people who have been here since they were five. He is so very outside that he can't even keep the names of foreign countries straight let alone their leaders and politics. He is certainly not catholic, and not christian either and pretends badly. He tellsaid everyone to kiss his ass, which is about as unuseful a trait possible when dealing with either congress or foriegn governments.

Additionally, he is both for and against abortion, gay marriage, democrats, free speech, international trade, universal health care, taxes, and tariffs not because he has a nuanced view, but because he changes his mind moment to moment. He panders to racists, antisemites, anti muslems, and anti Hispanics. He is a misogynist of the first order. His answer to real arguments is attacks on personal appearance. He wouldn't know a fact if it bit him. I clock his lies at about once per 30 seconds. And the aren't just misleading statements that are verifiably whoopers.

Ample reason to vote for anyone but Trump--even Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
(March 26, 2016 at 10:20 pm)Jenny A Wrote:
(February 18, 2016 at 8:46 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Trump has a lot of things going for him.

He's a real American.

He's not a redneck Southerner.

He's not a Canadian.

He claims that he will place America first in his policies.

He wants to deport the illegal aliens.

He's an outsider and not a Clinton or a Bush.

He's not a Catholic.  

He's not afraid to tell people to kiss his ass, which will come in handy when dealing with the dummies in Congress.

He's American.  He's exactly what a red neck southerner with money would be: garish,  austentatious,  tasteless.  I like Canadians.  He will place Trump first in his policies,  like Cheney.  He wants to deport people who have been here since they were five.  He is so very outside that he can't even keep the names of foreign countries straight let alone their leaders and politics.  He is certainly not catholic,  and not christian either and pretends badly.  He tellsaid everyone to kiss his ass, which is about as unuseful a trait possible when dealing with either congress or foriegn governments.

Additionally, he is both for and against abortion, gay marriage, democrats, free speech,  international trade, universal health care,  taxes, and tariffs not because he has a nuanced view, but because he changes his mind moment to moment. He panders to racists, antisemites, anti muslems, and anti Hispanics.   He is a misogynist of the first order.  His answer to real arguments is attacks on personal  appearance.   He wouldn't know a fact if it bit him. I clock his lies at about once per 30 seconds. And the aren't just misleading statements that are verifiably whoopers.

Ample reason to vote for anyone but Trump--even Hillary Clinton or Ted Cruz.
So someone has been here since he was five.  That's a long free ride.  He wouldn't have been here in the first place if some dummy hadn't allowed his parents to bring in the whole tribe.
Oh, hey, another overbroad generalization from Woggy.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate