Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 4:42 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(April 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The Repub bigwigs are in love with the Cuban Canadian commie.  They are stealing the nomination for him.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any stupider. Calling Cruz a commie might be the cross on the summit of mount stupid.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote:
(April 17, 2016 at 11:30 am)Brian37 Wrote: Ha! Hillary would love it and so would SNL and The Daily Show and The Nightly Show and Last Week and Bill Maher. Your party is fucked dude. Neither Trump or Ted are going to come anywhere close to either Romney or McCain but adding Palin to the ticket, HA, that would be like trying to keep the Titanic afloat with barbells.

Kasich is your only hope and he wont get the nomination.

Kasich is the dumbest politician in America, and that's saying a lot.  The Repub bigwigs are in love with the Cuban Canadian commie.  They are stealing the nomination for him.

They certainly aren't in love with Cruz. Near as I can tell, they don't even like the son-of-a-bitch. But dim as his general election prospects are, they are betting that he would prove more electable than Trump -- a low bar, to be sure.

Trump or Cruz. This is what forty years of pandering to Southern conservative bigots (the former Dixiecrats), conservative Christian assholes, Ayn Rand fanboys, modern-day Know Nothings, and corporate America will get you in the end: a freak show about a once proud and substantive party splintering before our eyes. It's beautiful. The GOP richly deserves every bit of it.
(April 17, 2016 at 4:27 pm)abaris Wrote:
(April 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The Repub bigwigs are in love with the Cuban Canadian commie.  They are stealing the nomination for him.

Just when you thought it couldn't get any stupider. Calling Cruz a commie might be the cross on the summit of mount stupid.
Haven't you ever heard of moles and secret agents?  Castro will celebrate like crazy if his homeboy becomes Prez.
(April 17, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Haven't you ever heard of moles and secret agents?  Castro will celebrate like crazy if his homeboy becomes Prez.

I'm really starting to ask myself if you can possibly be that stupid or if you're just pulling an act. I simply can't imagine anyone walking on two legs and not being sectioned believing the crap you spew out like a crop duster.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(April 17, 2016 at 4:29 pm)Crossless1 Wrote:
(April 17, 2016 at 4:18 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Kasich is the dumbest politician in America, and that's saying a lot.  The Repub bigwigs are in love with the Cuban Canadian commie.  They are stealing the nomination for him.

They certainly aren't in love with Cruz. Near as I can tell, they don't even like the son-of-a-bitch. But dim as his general election prospects are, they are betting that he would prove more electable than Trump -- a low bar, to be sure.

Trump or Cruz. This is what forty years of pandering to Southern conservative bigots (the former Dixiecrats), conservative Christian assholes, Ayn Rand fanboys, modern-day Know Nothings, and corporate America will get you in the end: a freak show about a once proud and substantive party splintering before our eyes. It's beautiful. The GOP richly deserves every bit of it.
I highly doubt Cruz could ever win enough electoral votes.  Trump, on the other hand, does have national appeal and he could win enough Blue States in the East to top the 270 mark.  Even the idiot Kasich could carry all of the Red States.   The Repub candidate has to appeal to Dem voters in the right Blue States to win the election.  Trump is the only Repub who stands a chance of doing that.  Hillary won't win any Red State and she doesn't have to as long as she retains all of the Blue States.  But Trump can beat her in some of the Blue States.  Cruz, Kasich, and any other dummy the Repubs drag out won't stand a chance.
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5491.html
(April 17, 2016 at 4:33 pm)abaris Wrote:
(April 17, 2016 at 4:31 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: Haven't you ever heard of moles and secret agents?  Castro will celebrate like crazy if his homeboy becomes Prez.

I'm really starting to ask myself if you can possibly be that stupid or if you're just pulling an act. I simply can't imagine anyone walking on two legs and not being sectioned believing the crap you spew out like a crop duster.
It's becoming evident that you simply lack the necessary life experiences to be a serious commentator on complex issues.  You are stuck in the fairy tale phase of life.  You might be ready in another forty years.  But keep working on it.  Forty years might seem like a long time but they'll pass quickly once you start dumping your fairy tales.
It seems that the only man in 'murrica more hated than Drumpf is Cruz.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-paul...05664.html

Quote:Will We See a ‘Never Cruz’ Movement as Cruz Negatives Surge Past Trump?

I'd love to see two gangs of heavily-armed shitheads face off in Cleveland.  Please, please, please, let them bring their fucking guns!!!
(April 17, 2016 at 4:43 pm)Brian37 Wrote: http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-5491.html
Polls like those are useless.  The only voters that currently matter in the Presidential election are Dem voters in the Blue States. Other voters are irrelevant.  Who gives a rat's ass about Dem voters in Texas or Mississippi?  They don't matter.  Sample the Dem voters in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin, Ohio, Virginia, Florida, Maine.  Those are the people who will decide the election.
(April 17, 2016 at 4:52 pm)Minimalist Wrote: It seems that the only man in 'murrica more hated than Drumpf is Cruz.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/david-paul...05664.html

Quote:Will We See a ‘Never Cruz’ Movement as Cruz Negatives Surge Past Trump?

I'd love to see two gangs of heavily-armed shitheads face off in Cleveland.  Please, please, please, let them bring their fucking guns!!!

Emerson College is in Boston, MA, currently a hard Blue State.  So it's irrelevant what the respondents there think about the Repub candidates because they won't vote for him anyway.  IOWs, their poll is BS.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate