Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 6:05 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(April 26, 2016 at 10:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Miserable cunt.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/trump-univers...udge-rules

Quote:Trump University lawsuit will go to trial, NY judge rules

I really hope whom ever the Dems nominate the adds murder Drumpf's run with this stuff. With all the failed name renting he's done plus all the demagoguery of minorities, I think whatever he picks up with swing voters will be killed by this. Hillary certainly has her baggage, but Drumpf has made himself a huge target. I think she can beat him.
Voting for Trump is treasonous. And that's all I have to say about that.
(April 27, 2016 at 8:27 am)Whateverist the White Wrote: Voting for Trump is treasonous.  And that's all I have to say about that.

I agree, and not with his right to be a dick, but the fact he has shit all over the concept of peaceful transfer of power. There is still a different roll of speech between media, entertainment, and the roll of a politician who is not only sworn to uphold the constitution, which applies, to even those who don't vote for them, but a global diplomat. He isn't just a danger to America, he is treasonous to our planet and global stability.

He is a fucking wrecking ball.
After last night, it sure looks like the Republicans are stuck with him. He needs less than 50% of the remaining delegates to clinch a majority now. Even if he comes up a little short, he would probably get enough of Rubio's delegates in the first round at the convention to put him over. And even if he didn't get a majority, he's too far ahead to deny without enraging his supporters. It would fracture the party.

Hillary must be having multiple orgasms about now. The Republicans have all but handed her the oval office. The only question is the margin of victory and how many Republican senators and reps Trump drags down with him. Smile
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
(April 27, 2016 at 10:01 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Hillary must be having multiple orgasms about now.

Ewww, eww, oww, owww, ooowwwww.

Ow!!

Got any bleach? Need to wash my brain all of a sudden.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(April 27, 2016 at 11:47 am)Constable Dorfl Wrote:
(April 27, 2016 at 10:01 am)AFTT47 Wrote: Hillary must be having multiple orgasms about now.

Ewww, eww, oww, owww, ooowwwww.

Ow!!

Got any bleach? Need to wash my brain all of a sudden.

I actually thought she was attractive back at Bill's first run. But men age too. She has a mom look now, kinda like women wouldn't want to screw an old man, too much looking like granddad.

This does remind me of when I was sitting on my mom's couch, picked up a geriatric magazine, flipping through the pages, BAMN! Two pages of dildo's and vibrators........ OK OK OK, I get it, old people have sex too, BUT DAMN IT WHERE WAS THE FUCKING WARNING....... I was sitting next to my mom!

Still has nothing to do with Hillary's ability to run the country, and even with the things I don't like about her, she's still a far better choice than any "fuck the poor" GOP bigots.
No. The reason he is only running for president is to help Hillary. His friends like Sharpton and her act like it will be the end of the world if he wins. Reality is that he is a liberal. His past proves it. If he were to win he would not deport anyone, create jobs, etc. Which he wont win. Just in it to help Hillary. Why can't anyone see this? He is literally the opposite of conservatism.
(April 27, 2016 at 1:26 pm)Society Wrote: No. The reason he is only running for president is to help Hillary. His friends like Sharpton and her act like it will be the end of the world if he wins. Reality is that he is a liberal. His past proves it. If he were to win he would not deport anyone, create jobs, etc. Which he wont win. Just in it to help Hillary. Why can't anyone see this? He is literally the opposite of conservatism.

He flipflops n a lot of stuff. he's very authoritarian. He's frankly all over the place, and nobody really know what he's going to do.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

(April 27, 2016 at 1:26 pm)Society Wrote: No. The reason he is only running for president is to help Hillary. His friends like Sharpton and her act like it will be the end of the world if he wins. Reality is that he is a liberal. His past proves it. If he were to win he would not deport anyone, create jobs, etc. Which he wont win. Just in it to help Hillary. Why can't anyone see this? He is literally the opposite of conservatism.

Bullshit, he doesn't give a fuck who he is running against. I'd place bets his desire to run began when Obama made a fool out of him over his birther bullshit at the White House Press dinner.

He'd stab his own mother to prove himself.

Liberal? Are you insane? That asshole isn't anything but an opportunist. He isn't going to raise the minimum wage, or expand social security, or any social program. He'd continue the trickle up economics of the right. The only person he cares about is himself.
He does love the poorly educated.
Poe's Law: "Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing."

10 Christ-like figures that predate Jesus. Link shortened to Chris ate Jesus for some reason...
http://listverse.com/2009/04/13/10-chris...ate-jesus/

Good video to watch, if you want to know how common the Jesus story really is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88GTUXvp-50

A list of biblical contradictions from the infallible word of Yahweh.
http://infidels.org/library/modern/jim_m...tions.html

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate