Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 8:24 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(May 7, 2016 at 8:10 pm)Mermaid Wrote: I am sick to my stomach about Trump's popularity, despite the fact that he's a sexist, xenophobic, racist idiot.

Me too.

Quote:Forgive me for not finding any of it funny.

I don't find that funny either. I am making fun of Trump because he's a terrible human being with laughably ridiculous and extremely immoral beliefs that deserve to be laughed at and ridiculed. It's mocking laughter at how awful he is. Of course I know you know that there's a difference between laughing at him and with him. I would never do the latter, because he's a morally repugnant human being. But the former is due to how I think no one should listen to him and the even more shocking thing is that many moronic and/or immoral people do.

-Hammy
(May 7, 2016 at 6:50 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Romney Redux?

Is even a mormon that stupid?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/05/...onald-tru/

Quote:Senior Republicans seek third-party candidate to stop Donald Trump

Quote:Senior Republicans are searching for a third-party candidate to run in November's general election as part of a final desperate effort to prevent either Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton becoming president.

Both figures are anathema to a swath of conservative officials who say Mitt Romney, their 2012 nomination, is at the head of their list.

[Image: romney-47.jpg]

It's the Torygraph, they've been historically almost as bad as the Daily Heil with sourcing theirs stories, plus in the last few years they've all but closed down their US desk because of redundancies and walk aways.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(May 7, 2016 at 8:28 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: I don't find that funny either. I am making fun of Trump because he's a terrible human being with laughably ridiculous and extremely immoral beliefs that deserve to be laughed at and ridiculed.

Which still isn't funny in my book. It wouldn't even be funny if he weren't able to rally quite a lot of people sharing his views. It wouldn't even be funny if these people, given the alternative and the possibility of moderates staying at home, could very well vote this abysmal figure into the White House. To be funny, there has to be something - well - funny. A person serving every primitive prejudice and at the same time displaying his absolute and willful ignorance of the world, isn't funny.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(May 7, 2016 at 8:16 pm)ApeNotKillApe Wrote:
(May 7, 2016 at 8:10 pm)Mermaid Wrote: I am just really over people calling her a bitch because she has a vagina and not really giving any other particular reason. It's not funny or clever or witty. It's blatantly sexist, and that is just not ok.

I am sick to my stomach about Trump's popularity, despite the fact that he's a sexist, xenophobic, racist idiot.

Forgive me for not finding any of it funny.

She's a shameless gimplizard of the warmongering corporatist oligarchy. That good enough reason?
Much better. Tongue
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
Trump is the chosen one to stop the new world order. If America chooses crooked Clinton, they will have chosen poorly and will reap what they sow. The tyrany will start. Everything is being exposed right now for those who can see them. And if the people fail to see and don't vote trump the beast system will be implemented which is planned. Trump is the only chance we have. We are judged by who are enemies are. Just look at all the crazy protestors against trump waiving communist and Mexican flags. Those people hate America, and want to bring it down. They don't want to make America great again, or be first.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7I92r9GqUw
Aryan wisdom? What kind of turd is that? I shudder to ask if that channel of yours takes itself seriously or is supposed to be some kind of mockery.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
Goddamit, I was going to make a witty and disturbing post about rectal gonorrhea and Daily Gawker has effed it up.  Shit.

But then Cruz said this: (Emphasis ours.)

Donald Trump is a serial philanderer and he boasts about it. I want everyone to think about your teen aged kids. The President of the United States talks about how great it is to commit adultery, how proud he is. [He] describes his battle with venereal disease as his own personal Vietnam. That’s a quote, by the way, on the Howard Stern show. Do you want to spend the next five years with your kids bragging about infidelity? Now what does he do? He does the same projection, just like a pathological liar. He accuses everyone about lying.

But Donald Trump never said he had a “battle with venereal disease,” and what Cruz said is not, in fact, a quote Trump made on the Howard Stern show.

Trump did, in a 2004 appearance, make a comment about dating and Vietnam. But the entire point of his comment was to insist that he never caught an STD, in part because he had his personal physician check his dates beforehand.

“You know, I’ll tell you, it’s amazing, I can’t even believe it. I’ve been so lucky in terms of that whole world,” Trump said, when Stern asked if it was awkward to have his potential dates screened. “It is a dangerous world out there—it’s scary, like Vietnam. Sort of like the Vietnam era.”

“It is your personal Vietnam, isn’t it?” Stern said. “It is, you’ve said it many times.”

So Cruz got the keywords right, but mangled the message, and in doing so falsely claimed that Donald Trump admitted to having sexually transmitted diseases.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b9IFUA0wHnM
Do it, fuckface.  Let's get all the loonies in one spot!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/choose-m...trumps-vp/

Quote:‘Choose me’: Sarah Palin says she’s ‘as vetted as anybody in the country’ for Trump’s VP

The idea has merit.  Palin may be the only person in the country that would make Drumpf look sane.
(May 8, 2016 at 12:22 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Do it, fuckface.  Let's get all the loonies in one spot!

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/choose-m...trumps-vp/

Quote:‘Choose me’: Sarah Palin says she’s ‘as vetted as anybody in the country’ for Trump’s VP

The idea has merit.  Palin may be the only person in the country that would make Drumpf look sane.

Probably the only way he'll save himself from getting assassinated two years into his first term by right thinking Americans. "Pull the trigger Randy"; "I... I can't. I just can't kill the man, Charlene. I'm sorry"; "Why not? He's a shit, he's shrunk the economy by 98.7% and forced us to peg the dollar to the Zimbabwean Mugabe. He's closed down all the schools and hospitals, and now he's threatening to invade Canada after selling all our weapons to them for $5.99." "I know, I know, love. But look who's next in line. Palin's the VP! If we kill Drumpfuck we might as well just ask Vlad to nuke us straight after."
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate