Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 6:51 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
I am confused Scooby.  Are we intentionally destroying America because we hate it, or are we blindly following the liberal media and think we are saving it?  Because you said both things (almost without a pause, even), and it can't be both.  I mean, I know you specialize in doublethink, but really.  At least make your accusation make some kind of sense, instead of devolving into a parody of yourself.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
What, you think a guy who thinks Alex Jones is a good source is going to worry about things like a coherent belief system?

Giggle
(May 10, 2016 at 10:18 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Hey, you're the fan of the racist shithead.  You've been dismissed as an irrelevancy.

Still falling for and repeating the talking points I see. Correct, I don't subscribe to the approved thoughts and language of the PC police like the left does because I'm not led by traitors and subversives. Trump is not racist.
(May 11, 2016 at 1:04 am)Aroura Wrote: I am confused Scooby.  Are we intentionally destroying America because we hate it, or are we blindly following the liberal media and think we are saving it?  Because you said both things (almost without a pause, even), and it can't be both.  I mean, I know you specialize in doublethink, but really.  At least make your accusation make some kind of sense, instead of devolving into a parody of yourself.

Some are doing it intentionally because like the Cloward-Piven strategy, you first bring the order down, so you can build it back up in your desired image. Other's are the useful idiots who think they are acting on their own thoughts when instead those thoughts have been crafted for them, and they are just playing their role. There are many various factions against Trump. It's all about perspective, because perspective and perception is perceived reality. We saw this coming for a long time, after reading the righting on the wall.
Need to go out of town for work, but thought i'd post a story about how crazy the left has become. They don't like how Captain America is libertarian and straight. They think he should promote globalism, and homosexuality to be all inclusive. He should be a little overweight and not so muscular which aids and making overweight feel slighted, promoting fat shaming, and body image issues who can't make the cut of what's biologically attractive in a mate.

http://heatst.com/culture-wars/captain-a...l-with-it/

But hey we live in a world where a man named Bruce, changes his name to Caitlyn and suddenly wins womens awards. The left is mentally ill, forgetting he doesn't have the bone structure of a woman for child birth, lacks the hormone balance. Sorry Bruce Jenner, you still have a Y chromosome, get over it. But hey if you want to pretend in your mind your gender isn't what we know you are, go ahead, and plenty on the left will appease you and praise you, while looking up to you and questioning themselves, because they are all mentally ill.
Wait..you're taking one article by one person on Salon of all sites and saying "look, this describes a group of people that number in the hundreds of millions"? And then for some reason you start bashing trans people?

And you call the left mentally ill?
In every country and every age, the priest had been hostile to Liberty.
- Thomas Jefferson
[Image: ArmX82G.jpg]

Worthless turd.
(May 11, 2016 at 10:45 am)FatAndFaithless Wrote: Wait..you're taking one article by one person on Salon of all sites and saying "look, this describes a group of people that number in the hundreds of millions"?  And then for some reason you start bashing trans people?

And you call the left mentally ill?

What's even funnier is that he apparently doesn't realize that there's a huge homosexual sub-population in comic book fandom.  Shipping (that is, rooting for and/or fantasizing about relationships between characters) is essentially a decades old past time within fandom, regardless of orientation.  Combine the two, and yeah, some people are going to pine for a Captain America/Bucky pairing.  Just like they pine for Batman/Robin, Superman/Lex Luthor, Cyclops/Wolverine, and just about any other combination of prominent males in various titles (same goes for lesbian fantasy relationships (Harley Quinn and just about any other female from DC), and straight relationships).

Further, the point of Civil War isn't about collectivism (I mean, fucking really?).  It's about the inherent danger of letting people with power/authority run unchecked.  The idea of a perpetually good cabal of Übermensches who are right to operate completely without oversight is incredibly naive.  Moreover, the Avengers are largely to blame for creating their own trouble (see: Loki, Ultron, The Hulk), and have killed thousands both on American soil and abroad.  Really, given that the bulk of the Avengers are American (sans Black Widow, Thor, Scarlet Witch, and now Black Panther), allowing the Avengers to run roughshod over the entire planet edges a little too close to that American expansionism line than other countries, even our allies, would like.

So, it's not "The UN is awesome" but rather "Power should always be limited and used sparingly."  Which is something a libertarian should understand.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
If scooby has a problem with transgender people, he's backing the wrong candidate. Trump doesn't see a problem with letting them use whatever bathroom they want.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Even if the open windows of science at first make us shiver after the cozy indoor warmth of traditional humanizing myths, in the end the fresh air brings vigor, and the great spaces have a splendor of their own - Bertrand Russell
There is a certain irony with Mitt the Shitt leading the call against Drumpf on this given his own reluctance to release his own tax returns.

http://www.businessinsider.com/mitt-romn...rns-2016-5

Quote:Mitt Romney says it's 'disqualifying' if Donald Trump does not release his tax returns

Still...for once in his life Mitt has a point.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate