Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: September 22, 2024, 10:28 am

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Pet Peeves Thread
RE: The Pet Peeves Thread
(May 28, 2016 at 8:53 pm)Losty Wrote: When Rabbit takes the last drop of honey Angry
[Image: Winnie%20The%20Pooh-0003-20110630-56.jpg]

Genius post. ROFLOL

And not even just because you're the one who made it.

So cute.

Genius.
(May 28, 2016 at 8:56 pm)Losty Wrote:
(May 28, 2016 at 8:56 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: OK NO THIS IS BIGGEST PEEVE.

This infinity Googolplex times to the power of infinity more Googolplexes times infinity more infinities.

Plus Googolplex more Googolplexes.

To the power of infinity infinities. Infinitely.

I don't like it, I just can't help it D:

Don't like and can't help what my kitten who is most kitteny kittensome?
People who chew loudly.

People who talk louder after someone turns the TV up.
That i make some genuinely awful jokes when i'm tired. Like man, i ain't a comedian normally, and it get's worse when i'm awake at 2 am Tongue
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. For if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss also gazes unto you."
People who I used to live with who were cunts.

People who I used to live with who were cunts who had the TV on so loud it would wake the neighbors up -- and they didn't even turn it off when they went to bed -- who would enter my room to tell me to be quiet because they could hear my voice slightly when I was Skyping.
(May 28, 2016 at 9:06 pm)Bella Morte Wrote: People who chew loudly.

People who talk louder after someone turns the TV up.

To add, I don't even watch TV often but when you see something important on the news and actually want to hear what the reporter is saying but everyone is basically shouting, it can get fucking irritating to say the least.
Like "look I can hear a slight whisper in the background when I am trying to drown out every sound in the universe with my TV, we don't want your speech to be audible otherwise we might blame you for our noise and tell the neighbor because we're fucking cunts."
People who promise to respect my privacy and who fail to knock before entering the room.

People who tell me "you don't have to knock, just come in" when it comes to their own room, but when I do that and i complain about them entering my room without knocking they say "Why should I when you enter my room without knocking?" Fucking disingenuous manipulative cunts Angry

People who are extremely fucking noisy neighbors all day who tell "keep your noise down on the night" because they can hear my feet across the floor above them when I go for a piss and they already happen to be awake.

People who are already awake and blame the first normal volume noise they hear for their waking up.

People who have a headache and blame the last person who played music for it.

People who alwayssssss need someone to fucking blame and just blame whoever is fucking there. Cunts.
People who change the song right before it ends. I like to hear the full thing, dammit!
"Hipster is what happens when young hot people do what old ladies do." -Exian
People who talk to me when I'm reading a book. Especially ones who then get annoyed at not getting my full attention. Go away, find someone who actually wants to talk to you.
(August 21, 2017 at 11:31 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: "I'm not a troll"
Religious Views: He gay

0/10

Hammy Wrote:and we also have a sheep on our bed underneath as well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A person and a pet Silver 8 649 August 19, 2023 at 6:01 pm
Last Post: LinuxGal
  Your pet stories. Brian37 27 2280 February 4, 2021 at 5:24 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Pet pictures The Valkyrie 29 2591 March 6, 2020 at 2:57 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Link us to your intro thread, first post and/or first thread Whateverist 35 4816 October 21, 2018 at 8:14 pm
Last Post: Mystic
  Pet Peeves with commercial marketing. Brian37 17 2078 July 30, 2018 at 1:53 pm
Last Post: *Deidre*
  My Top 5 Pet Peeves chimp3 40 11649 June 1, 2017 at 7:40 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Language Pet Peeve BrianSoddingBoru4 55 7569 February 16, 2017 at 11:19 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  Pet pleasures Thumpalumpacus 246 27712 November 12, 2016 at 2:38 am
Last Post: Bob Kelso
  Is/Are your pet(s) right pawed or left pawed? brewer 15 3200 February 25, 2016 at 9:47 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  The pictures topic: Show us your pet(s) rado84 13 4137 July 23, 2015 at 4:14 pm
Last Post: robvalue