Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 8:00 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(May 28, 2016 at 8:16 pm)abaris Wrote:
(May 28, 2016 at 7:54 pm)scoobysnack Wrote: I was never a fan of the other conservative candidates. Was skeptical of Trump, but the more I learned of inside sources like Roger Stone who has been banned from CNN among others because of what he knows about the events happening behind the scenes the public is not supposed to know about.

Because he meets your level of tinfoilery and nuttery more likely. He's one of the notorious idiots. But an idiot subscribing to the barking madness of Alex Jones fails to see that.

I don't think you really know what you are talking about. You never have anything useful to add except the average extreme leftists garbage. Still have hope for you, but after two months, you really don't have any value to add. More of a pissed off foreigner who doesn't understand Americana, and prefers to break the culture down so you can compete due to your lack of will.
Quote: I'm not in favor of cutting social security.

No one gives a flying fuck what you or I think.  This is about the money men ripping off the poor.
Trump is not "Americana" ... and Abs understands demagoguery clearly as well as, and in many cases (yours obviously included), better than many Americans.

It baffles me how you don't see you're being fed a line by Trump. You're being played like a cheap fiddle.

(May 29, 2016 at 1:33 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: Trump is not "Americana" ... and Abs understands demagoguery clearly as well as, and in many cases (yours obviously included), better than many Americans.

It baffles me how you don't see you're being fed a line by Trump. You're being played like a cheap fiddle.

You keep saying that, but really when you look at Clinton isn't she the same con artist, or do you think she really cares? Honestly some of what Bernie says I like but I'm not going down that road.

I like Trump because he's not been involved in politics. I like him because he's a business mogul, and not afraid to say what needs to be said rather than most politicians trying to appease the Politically correct crowd changing and controlling speech. Personally I can't stand the PC people always telling me what to say, or how to say it. Can't stand them chaning language based on gender and race. Everyday I see SJWs go crazy and start talking about how white people are bad. They call them the cis gendered white supremacist patriarchy, and they can't wait for this era to end so they can have non white, homosexual women take the reign.

It's like this editor from the guardian. Look who really has the priveledge of saying whatever they feel. A mixed race gay guy waiting for the white people to be gone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzBZEkQ1Ef0
(May 29, 2016 at 1:58 am)scoobysnack Wrote: I like Trump because he's not been involved in politics. I like him because he's a business mogul

Yeah, so let's put some idiot who hasn't had any political experience and even sucks at being a businessman in charge of the most powerful country in the world. Fucking genius.
(May 29, 2016 at 2:01 am)Bella Morte Wrote:
(May 29, 2016 at 1:58 am)scoobysnack Wrote: I like Trump because he's not been involved in politics. I like him because he's a business mogul

Yeah, so let's put some idiot who hasn't had any political experience and even sucks at being a businessman in charge of the most powerful country in the world. Fucking genius.

You don't suck at being a businessman if you are a billionaire. Look at Sanders. His friends said he was a bum until he was about 40. Clinton didn't do much. You don't have to go to school to become a politician. You have to be a leader, and a business person is what this country needs, not a politician who is going to just appease globalist corrupt systems already in place to keep their job. We need a real leader who will stand up for the people.

Most people don't know what going on behind the scenes.
I have no doubt that Clinton is a lying politician ... but better the shitbag you know than the shitbag you don't.

(May 29, 2016 at 2:11 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I have no doubt that Clinton is a lying politician ... but better the shitbag you know than the shitbag you don't.

You really need to look into who threatens you personally. Globalism is not going to be a pleasant experience. We are already deep into the agenda, and the next step is collapse to bring about the new system. It's possible they are going to use Trump as the patsy to blame on nationalism to offer the solution of the new global order, and really that is a possibility. We just passed the shemitah year, and now in the jubliee where debts are wiped out, so watch for October, first for Japan, and then Europe.

Trump, from what I have seen is actually legit, unlike most politicians. He really cares about this nation, and is fighting a possible sucidal battle against the elite right now. They don't like him because he represents nationalism which globalism is against. Globalism is big banks making the rules, and setting the agendas of what nation will rise and fall. He stands in their way of a long term plan. 

You should really take the time to listen to Roger Stone who is a long term friend of Trump, and insider of the US political establishment with lots of dirty info on a lot of people.

http://stonezone.com/
(May 29, 2016 at 1:58 am)scoobysnack Wrote:

Quote:It's like this editor from the guardian. Look who really has the priveledge of saying whatever they feel. A mixed race gay guy waiting for the white people to be gone.

It seems that he nailed it with his astute analysis of the American political scene.
(May 29, 2016 at 1:58 am)scoobysnack Wrote: It's like this editor from the guardian. Look who really has the priveledge of saying whatever they feel. A mixed race gay guy waiting for the white people to be gone.

Yep, the Guardian is a vile racist rag. Nothing new there.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate