Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 8:26 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(May 29, 2016 at 2:29 am)scoobysnack Wrote:
(May 29, 2016 at 2:11 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote: I have no doubt that Clinton is a lying politician ... but better the shitbag you know than the shitbag you don't.

You really need to look into who threatens you personally. Globalism is not going to be a pleasant experience. We are already deep into the agenda, and the next step is collapse to bring about the new system. It's possible they are going to use Trump as the patsy to blame on nationalism to offer the solution of the new global order, and really that is a possibility. We just passed the shemitah year, and now in the jubliee where debts are wiped out, so watch for October, first for Japan, and then Europe.

Trump, from what I have seen is actually legit, unlike most politicians. He really cares about this nation, and is fighting a possible sucidal battle against the elite right now. They don't like him because he represents nationalism which globalism is against. Globalism is big banks making the rules, and setting the agendas of what nation will rise and fall. He stands in their way of a long term plan. 

You should really take the time to listen to Roger Stone who is a long term friend of Trump, and insider of the US political establishment with lots of dirty info on a lot of people.

http://stonezone.com/

I'm too old to fight, and work at a job that cannot be outsourced. Neither candidate threatens my livelihood, nor my life.

Trump doesn't give a shit about anyone but himself, though. The fact that you cannot see that narcissism in his behavior impugns your own credibility, seems to me. I know a self-promoter when I see one ... which is one reason why I look askance at your own posts, for that matter. It's very good and well to stroke your own ego by being controversial, now isn't it, Scrubby?

The elite are lining up behind Trump as we write here; your own quote of Newt Gingrich shows that much. Even if your assessment is correct, and I highly doubt it is, your little boy will be suborned, channeled, and he too will dance to the tune that the pipers call. The problem with him is that in so doing he will disillusion the idiots who believe in him even further, and that will not be good for the country.

Mark my words, if your boy wins the election, in a year you will be here posting about your disappointment. You might be fooled by his flip-flopping footwork, but at the end of the day, he's still dancing to someone else's tune. You've bought his brand. You're a Walmart shopper in their Political Department.

I just hope you're not wearing bike shorts with your Dunlop hanging out.

This won't upset the Drumpfucks at all.... they hate the very idea of college.  Perhaps some of the so-called "progressives" will find it interesting.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/judge-or...documents/

Quote:Judge orders release of Trump University documents

Quote:A federal judge overseeing a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump ordered the release of internal documents of Trump University, a defunct online education program co-founded in 2005 by the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. The documents reportedly include "playbooks" regarding running the enterprise and how to sell programs to customers.

And he has the balls to call Hillary a "crook."
(May 29, 2016 at 2:45 pm)Minimalist Wrote: This won't upset the Drumpfucks at all.... they hate the very idea of college.  Perhaps some of the so-called "progressives" will find it interesting.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/05/judge-or...documents/

Quote:Judge orders release of Trump University documents

Quote:A federal judge overseeing a lawsuit filed against Donald Trump ordered the release of internal documents of Trump University, a defunct online education program co-founded in 2005 by the presumptive Republican presidential nominee. The documents reportedly include "playbooks" regarding running the enterprise and how to sell programs to customers.

And he has the balls to call Hillary a "crook."

Takes one to now one.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

When you can find a comparable scam, be sure to let me know.
Here he goes again.

http://www.kptv.com/story/32088634/trump...understand

Quote:Trump campaign: tax returns too complicated for Americans to understand

Maybe for the dumbasses who'll vote for you.  The rest of us need to know what a scum-sucking pig he is.
(May 29, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe for the dumbasses who'll vote for you.  The rest of us need to know what a scum-sucking pig he is.

Do we really need to see his tax returns to know that?
The whole tone of Church teaching in regard to woman is, to the last degree, contemptuous and degrading. - Elizabeth Cady Stanton
(May 29, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Here he goes again.

http://www.kptv.com/story/32088634/trump...understand

Quote:Trump campaign: tax returns too complicated for Americans to understand

Maybe for the dumbasses who'll vote for you.  The rest of us need to know what a scum-sucking pig he is.

I don't think he'll get away with that. People are gullible and stupid but not to that degree. His hard-core supporters won't care but he's going to need more people to vote for him than those idiots to win the election.
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.

Albert Einstein
So, does Trump actually stand any chance of winning? Haven't seen any polls.

Hell, I don't even know when your election is. Tongue
(May 30, 2016 at 12:11 am)Cecelia Wrote:
(May 29, 2016 at 11:06 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Maybe for the dumbasses who'll vote for you.  The rest of us need to know what a scum-sucking pig he is.

Do we really need to see his tax returns to know that?

Details. my dear.  Details.
(May 30, 2016 at 1:29 am)Bella Morte Wrote: So, does Trump actually stand any chance of winning? Haven't seen any polls.

Quote:A Pew Research Poll showed that among American Christians nearly half, 47%, believe that Jesus will at least probably return to earth within the next 40 years, with the majority of that group (27%) believing that Jesus definitely will return in the near future. Only 10% of American Christians believe that Jesus will definitely not return within their lifetimes.

With shitheads like that around, of course he has a chance.  Never, ever, forget the words of H. L. Mencken:

Quote:No one in this world, so far as I know — and I have researched the records for years, and employed agents to help me — has ever lost money by underestimating the intelligence of the great masses of the plain people. Nor has anyone ever lost public office thereby.
H L Mencken

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate