Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 6:16 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(June 3, 2016 at 2:50 am)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(June 3, 2016 at 2:19 am)Minimalist Wrote: This peace treaty didn't last long.  Mr. Thin-Skin will be denouncing her by tomorrow.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/megyn-ke...ral-judge/

I wonder which of his lawyers told Drumpf that it was a great idea to piss off the judge who is hearing the case?

Probably the one inside his head.

He's yuge, I tell you, yuge.

He's a nut, I tell you.  A fucking nut!
(June 3, 2016 at 2:32 pm)Minimalist Wrote: He's a nut, I tell you.  A fucking nut!

Chest pounding gorilla more likely. Wanna bet that nothing comes from this indictment. Trump may not be the richest fuck in America, but he's still a onepercenter. Not some lowlife stealing a candy bar and getting life because of three strikes.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
The illegal alien mob went nuts in San Jose.  Time to kick them out.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/politi...28251.html
[Image: a-lawyer-with-his-briefcase-can-steal-mo...uote-1.jpg]
And I'm sure you be the next in line toiling the fields for a pittance. I'd really wish someone went through with kicking them all out. And I sit back in my comfy chair an watch what that does to the economy.

Economy, you know, some ilegal alien word to the likes of you. Trumpconomy isn't the same.
[Image: Bumper+Sticker+-+Asheville+-+Praise+Dog3.JPG]
(June 3, 2016 at 3:00 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The illegal alien mob went nuts in San Jose.  Time to kick them out.

Seems to be the opposition to Trump hates America, wants to make America Mexico again, hates white non-homosexual males, waves Mexican flags, burns American flags etc. They are hate groups and racist, trying to shut down everyone's speech. I've been watching this for months. They go around physically assaulting people, throwing eggs, telling everyone to shut up while they yell hate speech, and claim to be the victims. Then the media sticks up for them and said they are merely reacting. The left loves Islam, hates Christianity, prefers to subvert reality. It's why I call them authoritarian contrarians. 

I knew this was coming though. The PC SJWs are on the way out, and acting like cornered animals. All they are doing is giving more support to people that actually do want to make the US great. And the democrats are showing their true inverted colors of intolerance and hate, which they always had. 

Going to be a bloody summer, and the leftist brown shirts are going to be enforcing the shut down of the bill of rights.
(January 25, 2016 at 3:47 pm)A-g-n-o-s-t-i-c Wrote: Do you want Donald Trump will be USA President?

Donald Trump combines the best of all the Republicans that have run for president or vice-president in the last 20 years. 

- The honesty of Paul Ryan
- The business ethics of Mitt Romney
- The modesty of Sarah Palin
- The even-temper of John McCain
- The compassion of Dick Cheney
- And the general competence of George W Bush

All this plus a dedication to fairness and equality matched only by David Duke. 

Truly, who else would you want with the nuclear codes?

Praise the Sweet Name of Jesus for giving us such a blessed candidate for president. 

Amen!
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
‘Secret’ Nuclear Missile Launch Code During Cold War Was ‘00000000’
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/05...86784.html

They changed it to "11111111".
Wisdom Trumps ignorance.
(June 3, 2016 at 3:00 pm)Wyrd of Gawd Wrote: The illegal alien mob went nuts in San Jose.  Time to kick them out.

BULL FUCKING SHIT..........

The media always over comflates the few to the entirety. There is a saying in news media, even outside protests on any subject, "If it bleeds it leads". Those images you read about or see, are STILL NOT the majority that were there you dumbfuck!

It is nothing more than over sensationalizing. The same fucking drama cuts and story lines work in fictional TV drama. If B-A on the TV show "The  A Team" were really clocked in the head to get him on a plane, if that happened in reality he'd end up in a hospital. Same fucking sensationalism goes into Monday Night Football and WWE.

So when you show me images of protesters doing these things, nobody is in denial, but it is still the fucking minority asshole.

Dems are not the xenophobes. We are not the Dirty Harry John Wayne Arnold Bruce Willis warmongers. There is only y one party and one fucking asshole responsible for tensions, and it isn't dems.

And what the fuck did you expect? Trump is fucking selling fear and demonizing every minority he can? NOBODY should be responding in violence, WE FUCKING AGREE YOU MORON! 

But this is the problem the GOP has had forever. They don't understand that conditions matter and you cant simply scapegoat. 

How about instead of assuming everyone in that protest agreed with the violence, how about YOU fucking understand that TRUMP is a fucking asshole?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate