Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 8, 2024, 7:14 am

Poll: Do you vote Donald Trump?
This poll is closed.
Abstention
4.20%
5 4.20%
NO
77.31%
92 77.31%
YES
18.49%
22 18.49%
Total 119 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
vote Donald trump!?
RE: vote Donald trump!?
(June 11, 2016 at 5:16 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 11, 2016 at 5:12 pm)AFTT47 Wrote: Democrats will be talking to the voters who can be reached. Those will decide the election and they will respond if the message is hammered home hard enough.

By serving yet another turd on a silver platter.

The big risk is the stay at home or vote third party crowd. The die hard Trumpians will move their asses to the voting booths. The moderates aren't as easily motivated.

The biggest risk are the Bernie or Bust crowd. As much as I understand being sick of voting for a conserva-Dem borderline-neo-con like Hillary, you only get two choices. We can try the primary process again in a later election. Meanwhile, at least Hillary can be pressured to move left. She's clearly not my first choice but I much prefer her to the unthinkable alternative.
"You don't need facts when you got Jesus." -Pastor Deacon Fred, Landover Baptist Church

™: True Christian is a Trademark of the Landover Baptist Church. I have no affiliation with this fine group of True Christians ™ because I can't afford their tithing requirements but would like to be. Maybe someday the Lord will bless me with enough riches that I am able to. 

And for the lovers of Poe, here's your winking smiley:  Wink
(June 11, 2016 at 5:22 pm)YahwehIsTheWay Wrote:
(June 11, 2016 at 5:16 pm)abaris Wrote: By serving yet another turd on a silver platter.

The big risk is the stay at home or vote third party crowd. The die hard Trumpians will move their asses to the voting booths. The moderates aren't as easily motivated.

The biggest risk are the Bernie or Bust crowd. As much as I understand being sick of voting for a conserva-Dem borderline-neo-con like Hillary, you only get two choices. We can try the primary process again in a later election. Meanwhile, at least Hillary can be pressured to move left. She's clearly not my first choice but I much prefer her to the unthinkable alternative.

Regarding the stay-at-home moderates vs the die-hard-Trump supporters, I simply don't think there are enough of either for Trump to win the election. Of course there are a number of people who have never voted before who will register just to vote for Trump. I think there's an even larger number of people who will, for the first time in their lives, not vote for the Republican candidate. And, regarding the undecided voters and moderates, I think it's very unlikely that anyone who's not already on board with Trump is going to be convinced to go with him. It's very possible Gary Johnson will snag closer to 20% of the national vote than 10%, but I don't think he's going to be pulling from Clinton any more than from Trump (the small-gov libertarian party is really more antithetical to the dems than the repubs).

As for the Bernie-or-bust crowd, I think they'll end up going almost 25% Trump, 25% Clinton, 25% Johnson, 25% stay home. They're what, maybe, 8% of the electorate? It appears more and more as though Bernie is going to get on board with a Clinton-Warren ticket, and join Obama and Biden in presenting a unified, slightly-lefter-than-before democratic front as an alternative to a fractured, incoherent Republican Party. Essentially, right now, national polls are pretty uniform at Clinton 40-44%, Trump 34-38%, other 15%-25%. I think it very very likely those numbers get better for Clinton after the dem convention rather than worse. I anticipate post-convention polls to run something like Clinton 46, Trump 36, Johnson 12, undecided 6. Of course, you can win the presidency without winning the most votes, but I just don't think there are enough people out there who will end up voting Trump to get him to the, say, 42-44% he'd need to even have a shot in the electoral college (normally it would be 47-49% but in a third-party-heavy year no one's hitting an outright majority)
How will we know, when the morning comes, we are still human? - 2D

Don't worry, my friend.  If this be the end, then so shall it be.
(June 11, 2016 at 5:12 pm)AFTT47 Wrote:

Quote:Democrats will be talking to the voters who can be reached. Those will decide the election and they will respond if the message is hammered home hard enough.
Get out the brainwashing propaganda! 
He was born here, you dumb fuck.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/06/trump-sa...terrorism/

Quote:Trump ‘appreciates the congrats’ on Orlando shooting

Quote:“Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism, I don’t want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance,” Trump tweeted. “We must be smart.”

Quote:Trump has proposed a temporary ban on Muslim immigration to the United States as a way to combat the threat of radical Islamist attacks.

He's more of a citizen than Ted Fucking Cruz!
(June 11, 2016 at 1:46 pm)abaris Wrote:
(June 7, 2016 at 4:04 pm)Minimalist Wrote: Fuck Face has just issue a statement claiming that what he clearly said was "misconstrued."

This will please no one.  His fans will be upset that he wimped out and the Mexicans will know he's still a lying sack of shit.

Once again. You overestimate the general electorate. Most of all you overestimate Trump's electorate. They won't take notice, plain and simple. If him lying about previous statement had any influence on their adoration, he would long be in the political gutter.

Same goes for every right wing turd by the way. The people voting for these shits don't care if they're lying, indicted, sentenced or in any other way, shape or form proven despicable lowlives. As long as they're catering to their prejudices and fears, they get elected.

The reason H Clinton is ahead in the polls is that although republicans and democrats are locked in opposing camps, independents are about 45% of the population. To those people, I'm one of them, it matters very much.
If there is a god, I want to believe that there is a god.  If there is not a god, I want to believe that there is no god.
[Image: 9be18d900f32013467d5005056a9545d]
(June 14, 2016 at 11:14 pm)Minimalist Wrote: [Image: 9be18d900f32013467d5005056a9545d]

Seem's like a accurate depiction if you ask me though didn't we all come to some form of understanding back in the day you know....
segregation is wrong to put people into different tribes and "races". Simply put race is a social construct and to say black race white race asian race 
etc it would be wrong very wrong as we are all human. Humans we are like ipods we come in different colors and were all the same.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
It doesn't seem like southern whites ever bought into it.
(June 15, 2016 at 12:17 am)Minimalist Wrote: It doesn't seem like southern whites ever bought into it.

Oh.... boy..... there is some parts of Florida min.... that screams..... this song... way down on the swanee river.... 
no joking at all i went through the most racist county i ever seen they had the confederate flag flying people did
not look to pleased... with me being there when i had to get gas.
Atheism is a non-prophet organization join today. 

Code:
<iframe width="100%" height="450" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https%3A//api.soundcloud.com/tracks/255506953&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;visual=true"></iframe>
You mean.....

[Image: kkk.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Earning the Vote FrustratedFool 111 6182 November 9, 2023 at 4:06 pm
Last Post: Thumpalumpacus
  Kevin McCarthy loses 6th vote for Speaker Brian37 111 5934 January 7, 2023 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: Jehanne
  GOP's stranglehold on Cuban-American's vote. Brian37 19 1576 August 22, 2021 at 2:51 pm
Last Post: Spongebob
  Donald Trump is the best American president that USA has ever had Edge92 21 1992 June 4, 2021 at 6:57 pm
Last Post: Nay_Sayer
  Would you vote for a Scientologist? Fake Messiah 19 1069 March 14, 2021 at 12:53 pm
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  Want to sell more guns? Vote ( D ) onlinebiker 145 9325 February 26, 2021 at 7:04 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Donald Trump and Melania test positive for Coronavirus zebo-the-fat 42 3144 October 4, 2020 at 6:19 pm
Last Post: Pat Mustard
  Are more Trump signs indicative of Trump winning? Dingo 15 1170 October 1, 2020 at 5:31 pm
Last Post: onlinebiker
  Lincoln Project/Vote Vets ad, featuring Sully..... Brian37 18 1553 September 30, 2020 at 3:58 am
Last Post: Sal
  Save The Vote - NOTA onlinebiker 18 933 September 29, 2020 at 6:39 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate