Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: July 4, 2024, 12:05 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
A Loving God
RE: A Loving God
(September 27, 2016 at 3:27 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 12:03 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I do not believe you experience any love from god. If you feel something it is simply a function of your nervous system.

I experienced a love so intimate and inescapable it was terrifying to the ego that wanted to remain alone and in darkness.

I am sure that was a function of your nervous system. Anyone is capable of experiencing great love. Perhaps you also feel the need to be special and unique. Again, not uncommon.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(September 27, 2016 at 3:30 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 3:27 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: I experienced a love so intimate and inescapable it was terrifying to the ego that wanted to remain alone and in darkness.

I am sure that was a function of your nervous system. Anyone is capable of experiencing great love. Perhaps you also feel the need to be special and unique. Again, not uncommon.

Just relaying my experience which was not warm and fuzzy, but crystal clear and diamond sharp. It was not a human love.

I am special and unique, just like everyone else. Wink
"Leave it to me to find a way to be,
Consider me a satellite forever orbiting,
I knew the rules but the rules did not know me, guaranteed." - Eddie Vedder
(September 27, 2016 at 3:49 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 3:30 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I am sure that was a function of your nervous system. Anyone is capable of experiencing great love. Perhaps you also feel the need to be special and unique. Again, not uncommon.

Just relaying my experience which was not warm and fuzzy, but crystal clear and diamond sharp. It was not a human love.

I am not convinced that this love you felt was not human . You say you felt it. You are human.

(September 27, 2016 at 3:51 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 3:49 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: Just relaying my experience which was not warm and fuzzy, but crystal clear and diamond sharp. It was not a human love.

I am not convinced that this love you felt was not human . You say you felt it. You are human.

And how many experiences have deepened and broadened what you previously thought love to be?

I am human, and I evolve.
(September 27, 2016 at 4:49 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 3:51 pm)chimp3 Wrote: I am not convinced that this love you felt was not human . You say you felt it. You are human.

And how many experiences have deepened and broadened what you previously thought love to be?

Do you believe in Evolution or in G-d?
(September 26, 2016 at 6:40 pm)Lek Wrote:
(September 26, 2016 at 6:11 pm)Cato Wrote: Jesus doesn't have to say much of anything either, all he has to do is swallow. Does he? If not, I couldn't be bothered.

Jesus has much to say.  Some listen and believe; some listen and don't believe; most just don't listen.  I can't make people listen or believe.  I just put his word out because God wants me to and I care about people and want the best for them.  The rest, I don't worry too much about.

You bloody heretic!
Not his word! But His word! Angry
Lock yourself in a prayer-closet and pray for His forgiveness!
(September 27, 2016 at 4:52 pm)mcolafson Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 4:49 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: And how many experiences have deepened and broadened what you previously thought love to be?

I believe in evolution and God. Do you think that they are mutually exclusive?
(September 27, 2016 at 4:52 pm)mcolafson Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 4:49 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: And how many experiences have deepened and broadened what you previously thought love to be?

Both. I believe GOD unfolded several very specific, geometric shaping functions (bends of space-time) as a universe (Image of GOD), and these in turn vibrate the fabric of space-time to pattern for their own molecular antenna which we call DNA.

Here is an ionized inert dust cloud rotating in micro-G (plasma crystal). The only thing that is done to it is rapid cooling. DNA structure forms @ 4:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kanYuBptuZ0

The continued regular influence of those macro spatial shaping functions on it's internal antenna gives DNA 5d travel through time. In other words, the continued influence of regular spatial patterning causes it to increase pattern/order/complexity over time, the effect is centropic. DNA develops as a more complex antenna with greater "gain" on the total vibrational action of the universe. This determines the degree of experiential consciousness for the body/vehicle which it patterns for. It's aimed for more/totality.

And just to give you more nuances to work with, I'm of a Sumerian perspective that "The Gods" (I read either an advanced hominoid alien species or advanced human refugees of a world age ending war from a previous age of Man) combined parts of their genetic code with a primitive man-like species to re-create a civilizational work force, repopulate the earth and pass on what knowledge they could in the form of myth, legend and religion.

The sorry state of our society and world at large is the result of the clash between a very primitive basic genetic predisposition concerned with short term goals, with a highly advanced mental capacity for speech and idea creation/external implementation. And this is why we are "born into sin".

What a jungle-gym, obstacle course, collection of Olympic Games to overcome for the self challenging soul!
Certainly this isn't the only time period, or planet, or species, or space time, or universe one could be born into...

Happy trails! Wink
(September 27, 2016 at 5:34 pm)Arkilogue Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 4:52 pm)mcolafson Wrote: Do you believe in Evolution or in G-d?
Both. I believe GOD unfolded several very specific, geometric shaping functions (bends of space-time) as a universe (Image of GOD), and these in turn vibrate the fabric of space-time to pattern for their own molecular antenna which we call DNA.

Here is an ionized inert dust cloud rotating in micro-G (plasma crystal). The only thing that is done to it is rapid cooling. DNA structure forms @ 4:01

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kanYuBptuZ0

The continued regular influence of those macro spatial shaping functions on it's internal antenna gives DNA 5d travel through time. In other words, the continued influence of regular spatial patterning causes it to increase pattern/order/complexity over time, the effect is centropic. DNA develops as a more complex antenna with greater "gain" on the total vibrational action of the universe. This determines the degree of experiential consciousness for the body/vehicle which it patterns for. It's aimed for more/totality.

And just to give you more nuances to work with, I'm of a Sumerian perspective that "The Gods" (I read either an advanced hominoid alien species or advanced human refugees of a world age ending war from a previous age of Man) combined parts of their genetic code with a primitive man-like species to re-create a civilizational work force, repopulate the earth and pass on what knowledge they could in the form of myth, legend and religion.

The sorry state of our society and world at large is the result of the clash between a very primitive basic genetic predisposition concerned with short term goals, with a highly advanced mental capacity for speech and idea creation/external implementation. And this is why we are "born into sin".

What a jungle-gym, obstacle course, collection of Olympic Games to overcome for the self challenging soul!
Certainly this isn't the only time period, or planet, or species, or space time, or universe one could be born into...

Happy trails! Wink

Whether you are writing about pseudophysics or your love experiences you make no sense at all. Gibberish!

(September 27, 2016 at 3:51 pm)chimp3 Wrote:
(September 27, 2016 at 3:49 pm)Arkilogue Wrote: Just relaying my experience which was not warm and fuzzy, but crystal clear and diamond sharp. It was not a human love.

I have experienced my wife's love for me, therefore I think she loves me. You have not experienced my wife's love for me (at least I hope not). You may or may not believe that my wife loves me, but I believe she does. You might believe that I think she loves me because I'm needy for her love or need to feel special, or maybe that I'm just delusional, but I just believe she loves me.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A loving person Foxaèr 44 5457 September 27, 2016 at 10:14 pm
Last Post: Sterben
  Loving Him means loving "them" Strider 9 3031 February 21, 2015 at 8:59 am
Last Post: Cyberman
  God is god, and we are not god StoryBook 43 12897 January 6, 2014 at 5:47 pm
Last Post: StoryBook
  God get's angry, Moses changes God's plans of wrath, God regrets "evil" he planned Mystic 9 6810 February 16, 2012 at 8:17 am
Last Post: Strongbad