Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 3, 2024, 7:39 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
RE: A quick word on "Overwhelmingly Negative Influences"
(November 4, 2016 at 8:10 pm)MrsTRich Wrote: Hi everyone !

This is Drich's wife.  I signed up a few years ago just to see what the heck he was doing for 12 hours a day.  I only stuck around for a little bit because this just  really isn't my kind of thing.  I see he has the ability to make anyone crazy, not just me Big Grin 

I can't believe some of the things he writes on here, I can see why some of you would want to punch him in the face.  I also know him and how he thinks and I will say that he really does mean well even if he comes off like a total ahole sometimes. I know he truly does care about each and every one of you.  In real life he is a lot more sensitive (mostly!!!). 

Anyway, I know he brings on what he gets. Sooooo' I just wanted to say something because I might lurk around a little while longer. I wont be debating or arguing but maybe I'll see you in some fun topics.  Please don't attack me because you hate him...... I'm actually super cool and lovable??

bold mine

Hi Mrs. T. 

Sorry, can't buy this one, and no offense meant. I'm just some random guy typing on the net. He really knows nothing about me, nor I him. If I disappeared tomorrow he might notice my absence, but truly care? Not really. 

Best wishes.
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
(November 4, 2016 at 8:10 pm)MrsTRich Wrote: Hi everyone !

This is Drich's wife.  I signed up a few years ago just to see what the heck he was doing for 12 hours a day.  I only stuck around for a little bit because this just  really isn't my kind of thing.  I see he has the ability to make anyone crazy, not just me Big Grin 

I can't believe some of the things he writes on here, I can see why some of you would want to punch him in the face.  I also know him and how he thinks and I will say that he really does mean well even if he comes off like a total ahole sometimes. I know he truly does care about each and every one of you.  In real life he is a lot more sensitive (mostly!!!). 

Anyway, I know he brings on what he gets. Sooooo' I just wanted to say something because I might lurk around a little while longer. I wont be debating or arguing but maybe I'll see you in some fun topics.  Please don't attack me because you hate him...... I'm actually super cool and lovable??

Love is blind, yes?
Evidently.
This is a little strange.
Clearly.
Maybe it's a dream lol. And we'll wake up in the past summer.
The past summer was nice.

But so are illusions.
(November 4, 2016 at 2:13 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 11:52 am)Drich Wrote: I don't know how many of you could see past the blood coming out of your eyes but I was a victim of rape for an extended period of time, by family members and by a stranger in a public park as a child. sharing that is one of the hardest things i had to do. But, never the less i thought it extremely important so as to demonstrate to you the hypocrisy I see everyday in the processes that determine right and wrong for most of you.

All This shook me to the core. Again I never mentioned anything to my wife, but apparently she knows something is up as she has spent alot of time these past weeks lurking in the forum. this wasn't something I took lightly. i thought about it for a while and decided to commit to whatever it takes in hopes one of you would 'get it.'

Wait, what??

Did you tell us this in that thread and I missed it or is this the first time you say this on the forum?

I mentioned it several times in the rape thread.

My wife did know about the child hood stuff but did not know I was being flambéed over it.

The point I was trying to make is if I can take all of that, and not run to the mods because of what is being said to me or against me without support you people should be able to manage supporting each other.
(November 4, 2016 at 2:14 pm)Thumpalumpacus Wrote:
(November 4, 2016 at 2:13 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Wait, what??

Did you tell us this in that thread and I missed it or is this the first time you say this on the forum?

Yes, after totally bashing Judi for allegedly playing "the victim card", this douchappotamus ... wait for it ... played the victim card.

Maybe wash the blood out of your eyes and go back and reread the beginning of that thread. Nothing has changed. You guys were blinded by your own version of righteousness. You could not see past the emojis I used, and my non compliance to social protocol.

Facts were not apart of your witch hunt. Which is the real problem I was trying to address or at least point out. That if someone triggers a righteous/moral outrage cycle by saying the wrong word or not complying to the doctrine of tolerance that you all tend to turn off all of your 'higher thinking' and become the monsters you are hunting.
(November 4, 2016 at 2:23 pm)Faith No More Wrote: Drich, I know it's impossible for your tiny brain to grasp, but you're not the great teacher you think you are.
I'm not a teacher, just a student trying to get some of the smarter among you to understand that you are students as well.

I am not trying to teach anyone what to think, that is why my stated goals from day one were to provide clarity and answer questions. I am just here to provide understanding and a biblical view of God. For this a teacher is not needed, just a student who has been where you are.
Quote: You're always congratulating yourself for what you see as trying to get people to think out of the box, but in reality, you're just an arrogant simpleton that rarely, if ever, makes an actual point that makes sense.
Smile If there is a discernible pattern, or if you can see a common theme in what I say (meaning something I keep harping on in thread after thread/like my goals from day one) and it doesn't make sense to you yet, then know You are still thinking in your own little box.

Don't worry and be patient, I will eventually get to you. There are people where I am at now, and they need help first, but know i will get to you sooner or later just keep 'knocking down what I set up' and eventually a light will come on.

Quote:  Most of your posts are nonsensical drivel that demonstrate you don't have a clue what you're talking about, and the only thing you're getting the members here to think is that you're a textbook example of the Dunning-Kruger effect.
If after 10 years if i never met or changed anyone that maybe true, but as it is I have met and changed a 'few'. So to label my efforts to fit your box.. is just that. Someone who doesn't 'get it' trying to make sense of it without expanding the parameters of your current thinking. You are speaking from emotion (your box) and not from fact (the truth of those who have come to God through my efforts.)

Quote:So, it's time you drop this whole "I'm just trying to get you to think outside your own bubble" shtick, because you're fucking terrible at it.  A complete failure.  You couldn't open the mind of a twelve year-old.  And quite frankly, I'm of the opinion that you're just using that as an excuse to verbally abuse people.  So stop with this bullshit teacher business.

It's impossible for you to get people to think outside their bubble when you're unable to even recognize that you're trapped in your own.
It's been said here several times... If you want me to stop interacting with you, then just ignore me. I don't ever call anyone out nor do I keep perusing a point after you drop the subject.

If however you want to keep trying to know down my points, then I will gladly take the time to show you where and how you are wrong. eventually you will be forced to turn on the light and see things as I show them to you.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Quick Update Tiberius 4 1898 January 22, 2019 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: Mr.Obvious