Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 26, 2024, 7:48 am

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
“Atheism” a weapon of Zionism
RE: “Atheism” a weapon of Zionism
(November 14, 2016 at 2:51 pm)mh.brewer Wrote: Hey Harris. Is/are there any other group(s) that you have a headless hard on for? Might as well get it out while you have our attention. 

Gypsies?

Physical/Mental Defectives?

JW's?

Any I'm missing?
Storm Giants too.
But he doesn't dare saying anything, knowing they'd squash him like a bug.
Harris, not sure if your are a neo or not but, is there any particular swatsticker design that you prefer?
I don't have an anger problem, I have an idiot problem.
Maybe this one?

[Image: Confederate_Gay_Nazi_Flag.png]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPKbr8NkLryIUCF0jFyxS..._rit-BwE7J]
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Harris, I would very much like you to meet my missus and explain your views to her. Be warned: Remains will NOT be returned to your next of kin.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
(November 14, 2016 at 6:36 pm)BrianSoddingBoru4 Wrote: Harris, I would very much like you to meet my missus and explain your views to her.  Be warned:  Remains will NOT be returned to your next of kin.

I've never met her, but I like her already.   Clap Clap
Harris, all this shit talk and other-blaming won't make your dick bigger, or your Mom hug you more.  It won't make you an academic success, and won't give you a job.  It won't change the fact that your soul has been corrupted by hatred, anger, and fear.

You've clearly wasted THOUSANDS of hours thinking about this shit.  So sad.  What if you had spent that time learning how to DO something-- going to college or a tech school, studying programming, learning how to use Photoshop or other programs well.

Get a fucking life, dude.  You're wasting too much time on Jews.

Do you not see the irony?  You hate Jews, and by spending your life researching and validating your hatred, you've thrown your fucking life away.  The Jews win, dude, and you handed the win to them.  While you dwell in the darkness, they are in university.  While you descend into the welfare system, they are getting jobs as lawyers, doctors and bankers.  You COULD have done those things, as you are clearly a literate and intelligent person.  But nope-- you let your weakness consume you, and now you have become this:

[Image: 1e5zc6.jpg]
(November 14, 2016 at 7:35 pm)bennyboy Wrote: Harris, all this shit talk and other-blaming won't make your dick bigger, or your Mom hug you more.  It won't make you an academic success, and won't give you a job.  It won't change the fact that your soul has been corrupted by hatred, anger, and fear.

You've clearly wasted THOUSANDS of hours thinking about this shit.  So sad.  What if you had spent that time learning how to DO something-- going to college or a tech school, studying programming, learning how to use Photoshop or other programs well.

Get a fucking life, dude.  You're wasting too much time on Jews.

Do you not see the irony?  You hate Jews, and by spending your life researching and validating your hatred, you've thrown your fucking life away.  The Jews win, dude, and you handed the win to them.  While you dwell in the darkness, they are in university.  While you descend into the welfare system, they are getting jobs as lawyers, doctors and bankers.  You COULD have done those things, as you are clearly a literate and intelligent person.  But nope-- you let your weakness consume you, and now you have become this:

[Image: 1e5zc6.jpg]

Absofuckinglutely on point. Well done.

Boru
‘But it does me no injury for my neighbour to say there are twenty gods or no gods. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.’ - Thomas Jefferson
Couldn't agree more Zionist Brother Benny Benny.

Fuck, hope that went unnoticed...
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Fuck Jews, fuck Christians, fuck Muslims, fuck Buddhists, fuck Jains...

Good enough for you, Harris? Fuck you too.