Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 24, 2024, 4:45 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
“Atheism” a weapon of Zionism
RE: “Atheism” a weapon of Zionism
(November 17, 2016 at 1:19 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Honestly, I don't know what Harris is doing wasting his time here.  Shouldn't he be jew-proofing his house or something?  You know, if you don;t weld your kitchen sink strainer onto the collar and have an imam pray over it....they can turn into mist and come up through the pipes?

Harris at home:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxAxfQ9KTBg

It must be hard work to be such a paranoid, whiny-bitch, neo-Nazi moron 24/7.
Mmmmmmm, penis sheaths

[Image: 6a48f215d36b422c5f3b25c6fc8bc2be.jpg]
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

If the Jews own 96% of the media, and atheism is their weapon, why does one so seldom see anything positive published about atheists?
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
Atheism, a weapon. That's so silly it's quite funny. How vulnerable and paranoid do you have to be to fear armies of people coming at you with a non-belief in ill-defined magical tyrants?

"Put down the atheism and come out with your hands up!"

Why isn't God doing anything about it? Why whinge to us?
Feel free to send me a private message.
Please visit my website here! It's got lots of information about atheism/theism and support for new atheists.

Index of useful threads and discussions
Index of my best videos
Quickstart guide to the forum
(November 17, 2016 at 11:06 am)robvalue Wrote:
(November 17, 2016 at 6:46 am)chimp3 Wrote: When we are bashing the O.T. are we not bashing the religious tradition of the Jewish people? I think we do that quite well. The three pillars of monotheism get an equal bashing here. We just don't concoct any "Elders of Zion" Jews are running the world behind the scenes nonsense. I also think Harris is stupid, violent, and corrupt. Did not know he was muslim.

Very true. This forum is chock full of OT bashing. Lap it up! It's one of the most disturbing and disgusting compilation of stories ever to be taken seriously.

Yeah, Harris is a very bashful Muslim. I didn't know what he was for quite a while when I started on the forum, until I asked what on Earth the point was of anything he was saying. After dodging and weaving, suddenly a load of Quran/Allah preaching happened. I'd assumed he was Christian up to that point.
I had a sunni girl friend from Beirut. This skinhead was trying to convince her how much they had in common. I can see how the two ideologies go together. She did not buy into it of course but she was into punk rock not hatred.
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(November 17, 2016 at 11:29 am)Harris Wrote:
(November 16, 2016 at 2:00 pm)robvalue Wrote: Maybe we need to make a thread insulting Judaism for a few hours to make Harris happy.

It just doesn't seem to come up as much in today's climate, as Jews seem less inclined to stick their noses into other peoples' business.

Yes! Right on spot. You are thinking about creating one anti-Jewish thread to appease me because such a thread does not exist on atheist forum. 

How many threads I have checked I did not find a single evil quote from Talmud. No one has ever tried to distort any verse of Talmud or quoted it out of context for the sake of mocking Judaism. However, all (so called) atheists are busy in quoting Quran and Bible after distorting them or out quote them out of context.

That is another proof that atheist forum is not atheist.

How many Jews are here quoting the Talmud?  Find one, make him behave like you do, and watch us circumcise him again.
I'd do a Jew again.

Had a great time with the one I knew for sure was actually Jewish: Mort, big dick, copious performer.

I'm sure there have been more, subject just never seems to come up during foreplay.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(November 17, 2016 at 10:16 pm)bennyboy Wrote:
(November 17, 2016 at 11:29 am)Harris Wrote: Yes! Right on spot. You are thinking about creating one anti-Jewish thread to appease me because such a thread does not exist on atheist forum. 

How many threads I have checked I did not find a single evil quote from Talmud. No one has ever tried to distort any verse of Talmud or quoted it out of context for the sake of mocking Judaism. However, all (so called) atheists are busy in quoting Quran and Bible after distorting them or out quote them out of context.

That is another proof that atheist forum is not atheist.

How many Jews are here quoting the Talmud?  Find one, make him behave like you do, and watch us circumcise him again.

:lol: Now that there is some funny stuff, and right to the point!
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(November 16, 2016 at 12:02 pm)Harris Wrote:
(November 15, 2016 at 8:29 pm)robvalue Wrote: You think we're predominantly Jews?

If so, you are legitimately deluded and should seek help. It sounds to me like you hate Jews so much, you see anyone who doesn't agree with you as one. I can only remember a handful of Jewish people we've had on here, and I don't think even one is active at the moment.

There is no need of any justification. Here is the math.

Atheists are people who do not believe in God. If atheists are free to use vulgar language against Christianity and Islam, then Judaism is no exception. However, in atheist forum people who try to disgrace Christianity and Islam by all means are surprisingly reluctant to use same vulgar and abusive language against Talmud and Judaism with the same intensity as they use it against Islam and Christianity. 

Thus, if atheists are reluctant in using their usual abusive language against Judaism and try to avoid properly documented facts against Jews, then they are not atheists. They are Jews or Cuckservative behind their masks of atheism.

I have not seen any post as aggressive as mine against Judaism however whole of atheist forum is full of aggressive posts against Christianity and Islam.

We're not reluctant you fucking mental deficient. We're almost never confronted with Jews preaching their ridiculous religious beliefs or attempting to convert us.

Get fucked you smarmy little twat-waffle.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
1. Your growls and snores against me when I exposed Jewish reality with the help of only few facts and
2. The absence of anti-Talmud thread on this forum

are evidences sufficient enough to prove that atheist forum is under control of Jews. No matter what you say that will not change the reality.