Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 13, 2024, 12:38 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vagina Sniffers in Ohio Are Back At It....
(December 9, 2016 at 6:17 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(December 9, 2016 at 6:12 pm)KUSA Wrote: I admit that I have licked booty. I have even stuck my tongue in until I tasted a tangy flavor. Must have been the last meal. What the hell did she eat?

Umm why in the world would you stick your tongue up someone's poop canal??

I was horney and worked up so I felt like eating cunt and ass. I have done this on multiple occasions and do not regret it.

My tongue will lick everything in site when I am worked up.
RE: The Vagina Sniffers in Ohio Are Back At It....
(Don't get him started.)
Forgive me, I didn't realize we were talking about licking butt holes now..

(December 9, 2016 at 10:36 pm)Minimalist Wrote:
(December 9, 2016 at 10:01 pm)pool the great Wrote: Accidental pregnancies can be aborted within a 20 day time period but what about pregnancies that cause complication or even threatens the life of the mother near the delivery? Does this bill say anything about that?

That shit is all up to fucking jesus.  Unless the pregnant woman is a minority.  Then they'll charge her with manslaughter.

Well, in that case this is just a really badly thought out bill and will stay that way until they acknowledge the downfalls and work to fix it. They also seem to be placing more importance on a child's life than a mother's. In other words they seem content with saving a child's life at the expense of its mother if it comes to it. However, situations may arise where the chances of survival of the child will be minimal and it would be senseless to lose the life of the mother in that scenario.

Average.
(December 9, 2016 at 10:01 pm)pool the great Wrote: Accidental pregnancies can be aborted within a 20 day time period but what about pregnancies that cause complication or even threatens the life of the mother near the delivery? Does this bill say anything about that?

Well it is legislation from the mindset of a misogynist religion which explicitly states that women are objects to be owned and have no rights of their own.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(December 10, 2016 at 12:08 am)KUSA Wrote:
(December 9, 2016 at 6:17 pm)Catholic_Lady Wrote: Umm why in the world would you stick your tongue up someone's poop canal??

I was horney and worked up so I felt like eating cunt and ass. I have done this on multiple occasions and do not regret it.

LOL including poop particles apparently.
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 10, 2016 at 9:20 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(December 10, 2016 at 12:08 am)KUSA Wrote: I was horney and worked up so I felt like eating cunt and ass. I have done this on multiple occasions and do not regret it.

LOL including poop particles apparently.

Try it.
(December 10, 2016 at 9:33 am)KUSA Wrote:
(December 10, 2016 at 9:20 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote: LOL including poop particles apparently.

Try it.

Nah I don't think I will...
"Of course, everyone will claim they respect someone who tries to speak the truth, but in reality, this is a rare quality. Most respect those who speak truths they agree with, and their respect for the speaking only extends as far as their realm of personal agreement. It is less common, almost to the point of becoming a saintly virtue, that someone truly respects and loves the truth seeker, even when their conclusions differ wildly." 

-walsh
(December 10, 2016 at 7:43 am)Tazzycorn Wrote:

Well it is legislation from the mindset of a misogynist religion which explicitly states that women are objects to be owned and have no rights of their own.

Well . . .

in that turd sandwich of a piece of legislation is a nugget of heresy.  The bill presupposes the fetus is an ensouled human being, and Scripture is clear, it ISN'T.

I'm appalled we have alleged Christian's once again fucking up God's Word, as recorded inerrantly in Holy Scripture.

Oh that the bill's supporters would be HONEST and admit they are acting contrary to God's clear definition of human life and establish their own schism instead of polluting God's holy ordinance with their LIES.

Denying how the immortal soul is conveyed and to be redefining FOR GOD how it works is VILE, it even calls into question such bastions of belief as original sin and the need for Christ's sacrifice.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(December 10, 2016 at 10:04 am)Catholic_Lady Wrote:
(December 10, 2016 at 9:33 am)KUSA Wrote: Try it.

Nah I don't think I will...

A stubborn poop particle virgin then?
I admit that I am pretty despondent about the huge swing in government. I don't know what to do with this.
A year ago, I could not have imagined that abortion would be essentially illegal in any states.

We have gone backward so fast. I am on sensory and outrage overload. This is wrong and ugly and harmful and it can't happen. But somehow it has.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The Vagina Sniffers In Iowa Are At It Again Minimalist 4 433 March 29, 2017 at 4:41 pm
Last Post: Minimalist
  The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington Minimalist 62 6250 January 19, 2017 at 10:38 pm
  Ohio Minimalist 0 507 August 12, 2015 at 10:05 pm
  democrat from ohio speaking thruth jackman 4 1328 June 25, 2012 at 10:52 pm
Last Post: jackman
  Workers Defend Their Rights in Wisconsin & Ohio (Video :P) TheDarkestOfAngels 1 1215 March 1, 2011 at 10:17 pm
Last Post: HeyItsZeus