Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 2:34 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington
The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/01/gop-cong...in-the-us/

Quote:GOP Congressman introduces federal ‘heartbeat bill’ to effectively ban all abortions in the US

We don't need 'Sharia Law.'  We have fucktard republicunts.
RE: The Vagina Sniffers War on Women Moves to Washington
What was that about how we shouldn't worry about our rights being rolled back?  What?  No.

Also, making it illegal will not end 95% of abortions, it will just move them to the back alleys for the poor, and to Canada for the rich.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
Another vagina sniffer thread? Yes, this should be good.  Angel
Finally.
(January 13, 2017 at 11:39 pm)Aroura Wrote: Also, making it illegal will not end 95% of abortions, it will just move them to the back alleys for the poor, and to Canada for the rich.
Safe medical procedures carried out by proffessionals regarding female bodily autonomy are evil and need to be stopped...wire coat hangars buried half a foot or so up some sobbing teenage girl by a half drunk geriatric criminal-by-default, not their concern. Carry on.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
Orrr people could actually use protection or just not engage in sexual acts that'll result in pregnancy when you DON'T want to be pregnant (shocker, I know)

But what do we know about personal responsibility huh
"Hurr dur, should have used a condom" won't stop back alley abortions any more than banning legal abortions will. How about the personal responsibility you have not to be a flaming asshole, Pool? Or are we supposed to keep you in line, since you can't manage on your own? It's as simple as not speaking when the only thing that will fall out is bound to be ignorant...is that any more difficult than using a condom?
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(January 13, 2017 at 11:55 pm)pool the great Wrote: Orrr people could actually use protection or just not engage in sexual acts that'll result in pregnancy when you DON'T want to be pregnant (shocker, I know)

Are you married or just celibate? Huh
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(January 13, 2017 at 11:55 pm)pool the great Wrote: Orrr people could actually use protection or just not engage in sexual acts that'll result in pregnancy when you DON'T want to be pregnant (shocker, I know)

Your republicunt heroes are not too happy about contraception, either.  This has nothing to with life or any other religious bullshit.  Keeping women barefoot and pregnant is men's way of controlling them.

You know, if YOU could get pregnant there would be an abortion clinic next to every fucking Starbucks in the country.
Oh, yes, "they should have used protection!"

"They should have worn a seatbelt!" So let's deny them their medical needs for their car accident since they are getting what they deserved. That's what I call justice!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Women and Assault FrustratedFool 17 1142 September 2, 2023 at 2:52 pm
Last Post: arewethereyet
  Sudan: The real cause behind the war WinterHold 4 478 June 14, 2023 at 6:42 pm
Last Post: brewer
Information The United States has not spent $ 300 million a day on war in Afghanistan. alextruesay 60 3135 August 26, 2021 at 3:35 pm
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  Are religions that preach inequality for women and gays, traitors to their country? Greatest I am 129 5013 February 8, 2021 at 9:26 pm
Last Post: Greatest I am
  Trump declaring civil war, turning to global WW3 WinterHold 19 833 November 9, 2020 at 5:27 pm
Last Post: The Architect Of Fate
  People do not know how close they really are until they start a war with somebody WinterHold 5 934 October 10, 2019 at 5:51 pm
Last Post: WinterHold
  Equal pay for women's soccer or no Fed funding bill brewer 55 4791 August 4, 2019 at 7:25 am
Last Post: BrianSoddingBoru4
  The proxies of today are the world war of tomorrow WinterHold 6 1089 April 29, 2019 at 1:19 pm
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  War is nonsense and manipulation and there is no reason to fight? Interaktive 47 3272 March 31, 2019 at 9:41 am
Last Post: The Grand Nudger
  make friends with both washington and moscow Interaktive 8 966 March 22, 2019 at 1:07 am
Last Post: fredd bear