Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 17, 2024, 4:11 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I believe numbers are sacred!
RE: I believe numbers are sacred!
I'm like the Abrahamic god: a deceiver.

Playing Cluedo with my mum while I was at Uni:

"You did WHAT?  With WHO?  WHERE???"
You're the opposite of a dark horse Tongue

Underneath that dark exterior there's an innocent little white pony Hehe
(March 26, 2017 at 6:37 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: You're the opposite of a dark horse Tongue

Ever been violated with an amputated unicorn's horn?

No. Ever violated anyone with one who responded with multiple orgasms when they're a dude?
No. They're usually incapable of it after the castration.

(March 26, 2017 at 6:43 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 6:37 pm)Alasdair Ham Wrote: You're the opposite of a dark horse Tongue

Ever been violated with an amputated unicorn's horn?

Which reminds me of a recent piece of news...
[NSFW - Graphical content!] (You've been warned!)

http://br.blastingnews.com/mundo/2017/03...69915.html
(March 26, 2017 at 6:50 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: No.  They're usually incapable of it after the castration.

See what I mean? Underneath that mask you're as sweet as pie!
(March 26, 2017 at 6:57 pm)pocaracas Wrote:
(March 26, 2017 at 6:43 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Ever been violated with an amputated unicorn's horn?

Which reminds me of a recent piece of news...
[NSFW - Graphical content!] (You've been warned!)

http://br.blastingnews.com/mundo/2017/03...69915.html

Ay!
God thinks it's fun to confuse primates. Larsen's God!

(March 25, 2017 at 12:09 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: I believe numbers are sacred with God. 

Nah, you don't. Not really. Those most comfortable and assured in their beliefs rarely need to self-reinforce them so much.
[Image: rySLj1k.png]

If you have any serious concerns, are being harassed, or just need someone to talk to, feel free to contact me via PM
Does Ali know about this?

Instead of numbers fetish, discuss these Shiite hadiths:

Quote:Several of our friends narrated, from Ahmad bin Muhammad bin Issa, from al-Husain bin Sa’eed, from al-Husain bin ‘Alwaan, from Sa’d bin Tareef, from al-Asbagh bin Nabatah said: Amirul-Mu’mineen (Ali) [as] said: Allah created the lust in ten parts, and has placed nine parts in women and one part for men. If it wasn’t for the shyness that Allah gave them according to their lust parts, each man would have had nine women hanging to him.” (al-Kafi (fil Furoo’): al-Kulainy, Kitaab al-Nikah, Chapter The Virtues of Women’s Lust Over The Men’s, vol.5, p.3

Quote:Narrated to us my father [ra] saying: Narrated to us Sa’d bin Abdallah, from Ahmad bin al-Husain bin Sa’eed, from Abu al-Husain al-Hadramiy, from Musa bin al-Qasim al-Bajaliy, from Jameel bin Darraj, from Muhammad bin Sa’eed, from al-Muhariby, from Ja’far bin Muhammad, from his father, from his forefathers, from Ali [as] saying: The Messenger of Allah [saw] said: Three (type of situations) are good lie in them: Trickery in a war, promising your wife, and reconciliation between people. There are three (types of situations) where telling the truth becomes ugly: snitching, telling the man something he may dislike about his wife, and to disbelieve the man over the rumor. He further said: And there are three (types of people) sitting with them kills the heart: sitting with the low class, talking to women, and sitting with the wealthy people”. (al-Khisaal: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, Chapter of the Three, narration 20, p.87)

More eggs:

Quote:“Narrated to us Ali bin Ahmad bin Abdullah bin Ahmad bin Abi Abdillah al-Barqi: Narrated my father, from his grandfather Ahmad bin Abi Abdillah, from his father, from Muhammad bin Abi Omair, from more than one person from the Truthful Ja’far bin Muhammad from his father, from his forefathers, peace be on them, said: One of the companions of Amirul-mu’mineen (Ali) complained to him his women. He [as] thus stood to address the public saying: O people, Obey not the women in any casenor trust them with money, nor let them be in charge of the children, for if they are left to do what pleases them, they will lead (you) to troubles and aggress the rights of the lords. We found them to be unhesitant when they are in need, impatient when their (sexual) lust at peak, wasteful spending is part of them even if they are old, and self admiring follows them even at their senior age. They don’t appreciate the “much” when they are prevented the “little”. They forget the good and recall the bad. They rush to falsehood, insist on arrogance and follow Satan. So deal with them at any how, address them well that their deeds be well (as a result). (al-Amaali: Ibn Babawaih al-Qummi, the 37th council, narration No. 6, p.172)

Being sexist and a pervert, is a good Shiite trait. Lying about it is better; too, since Taqyia is a faithful act according to Shiite texts.
Disgusting. 

Moreover, saying God rules through "love" is weird. Rasta say it a lot, but their religion is smoking weed and fucking, so WTH ?

As a quick note, God doesn't rule through "the religion of love", numbers are not sacred, 6*2=12 Imams, Shiite texts are sexist, guide me to the location of the xenomorph eggs' nest.