Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 7:37 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breastfeeding in public
RE: Breastfeeding in public
(June 13, 2017 at 10:25 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I've alluded to this before, but if there was an auditorium full of women breastfeeding their babies, and one hot, hairy, hunky janitor emptying a trash can, I know later on I could pass a polygraph exam while asserting the auditorium was empty except for the hot guy.

Uuuh, Vorlon, I had to think of you yesterday. I shit you not, the one nurse working the shift last night at the obstetric ward looked roughly like this

[Image: ff09b03e151155f551316eba817f8910.jpg]

So, if you should ever be on vacation near Heidelberg U hospital...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Breast feeding in public? I mean, it is rare, most people would prefer to do it privately. You know, but there can be emergencies when the kid is crying to get the taste of some titties. I mean, it's understandable but on the rare occasion I've seen women publicly breast feed they were modest enough to cover it up (thank you!). If someone didn't cover it up I'd just feel weird and get out of there, I'm not going to tell them to cover it up or anything - other women can do it but I'd just get out of there because you know, that's a weird situation..
My distaste at having infants/children out in public would far outweigh a little female nipple display.

(unless the areolas are really big and hairy)
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 14, 2017 at 12:31 am)Losty Wrote: I assume there are also women who would be attracted to him without the money. Scary as that sounds.

For every scraggly horse, a scraggly bush to tie it to.
If you get to thinking you’re a person of some influence, try ordering somebody else’s dog around.
(June 14, 2017 at 10:51 am)vorlon13 Wrote: My distaste at having infants/children out in public would far outweigh a little female nipple display.

So, hopefully the big hairy breasts will block the disgusting public display of babies?   Big Grin
nice summation
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

(June 14, 2017 at 12:51 am)Alex K Wrote:
(June 13, 2017 at 10:25 pm)vorlon13 Wrote: I've alluded to this before, but if there was an auditorium full of women breastfeeding their babies, and one hot, hairy, hunky janitor emptying a trash can, I know later on I could pass a polygraph exam while asserting the auditorium was empty except for the hot guy.

Uuuh, Vorlon, I had to think of you yesterday. I shit you not, the one nurse working the shift last night at the obstetric ward  looked roughly like this

I want to give one of those hands, wrist, and forearm a huggy in my favorite way of doing so !!

He can even leave his watch on [woot!]

(June 14, 2017 at 2:36 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(June 14, 2017 at 12:51 am)Alex K Wrote: Uuuh, Vorlon, I had to think of you yesterday. I shit you not, the one nurse working the shift last night at the obstetric ward  looked roughly like this

I want to give one of those hands, wrist, and forearm a huggy in my favorite way of doing so !!

He can even leave his watch on [woot!]

I mean.. I can try to get his # but wifey would proably be confused Big Grin
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

that's Ok.

And despite my feelings on bewbies, I admit really enjoying watching Botched. And I remain amazed how weirdly breast augmentation (and even reduction!) surgery can turn out and how difficult it can be to fix.

(June 14, 2017 at 10:51 am)vorlon13 Wrote: My distaste at having infants/children out in public would far outweigh a little female nipple display.

probably indicative of deeper mental disturbance than I'd care to admit, but I've always figured the Janet Jackson wardrobe malfunction involved something along these lines

and I'm too queasy to see if I'm correct . . .