Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 12:13 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, back again.
RE: Hi, back again.
(July 1, 2017 at 5:46 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: He said, "The cars don't move, it's the road that moves."

You sound like that.

Technically if you set your reference frame in the car, yes.
Can the troll now receive the hammer?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
(July 1, 2017 at 5:45 pm)The Gentleman Bastard Wrote: Helicopters do fly, every single day. You claim it's impossible for them to do if gravity exists. So your claim is either that there is no gravity or that helicopters cannot fly. Since we see it happening damned near daily and many of us have actually flown in one, by or own experience you are proven wrong merely by the power of our experiences.

I've already explained to him why gravity is required for any winged aircraft to fly. He's a dishonest dipshit incapable of taking new information aboard, and he suffers blue balls, crabs, and diarrhea of the mouth.

(July 1, 2017 at 5:48 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Instead of getting so upset, go look. I can defend this for my whole life, it doesn't change because your conflicted with something you never even learned of, ever. I'm very sorry man. It doesn't change. There is no argument to truth. A real truth and you can't argue anything when you don't even try to understand what i'm saying. I'm not going to challenge your understanding that you think you understand through a lifetime. I gave you a simple Truth. It doesn't change because you don't understand it. That's not my fault.

You've defended nothing because you've proposed nothing. All you've done is made an amazingly easily debunked claim.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
(July 1, 2017 at 5:48 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Instead of getting so upset, go look. I can defend this for my whole life, it doesn't change because your conflicted with something you never even learned of, ever. I'm very sorry man. It doesn't change. There is no argument to truth. A real truth and you can't argue anything when you don't even try to understand what i'm saying. I'm not going to challenge your understanding that you think you understand through a lifetime. I gave you a simple Truth. It doesn't change because you don't understand it. That's not my fault.

I'm not upset. I just finished my workout and am sitting here with a glass of pinot noir 2015, wondering whether I should humour you some more or read a book instead. But if you have an actual.argument why you think helicopters don't work, that would be an amusing passtime to talk about.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

(July 1, 2017 at 5:48 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: I gave you a simple Truth. It doesn't change because you don't understand it. That's not my fault.

In any miscommunication, one must look at both interlocutors to discover the reasons for the fuckup.

In this case, it seems firmly located between your ears.

I love that you educate the world man. That's great man, you are smarter than most. This doesn't change and physics are simple but they are lied about. Your life is a lie, a joke, a sham. It's not going in the greatest direction if you couldn't tell but you all were that selfish to go look at something simple to understand where you actually live. So you don't have to have stupid debates that don't make sense, ever. Why wouldn't anybody want to understand their existence? I don't get that, i was always curious. Do people just give up after grade school?
(July 1, 2017 at 5:25 pm)Hammy Wrote:
(July 1, 2017 at 4:05 pm)Tizheruk Wrote: You mean like parsimony and his silly parroting non sequiturs about how without fairy dust are brains aren't reliable . Or yesmens ignorance of cosmology . And of course our current crazy.

Yep.

Watch this debate to see another retarded example of that whole brain fizz 'argument':

Another hoot is when people like them argue logic needs god  . Nope god is subject to logic  . otherwise why would anyone trust gods reasoning. And no appeal to omniscience will save a theist who rejects this .
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

Trolls are as trolls do.
Thief and assassin for hire. Member in good standing of the Rogues Guild.
This is like the hippie version of ManofYesterday/Gestas that was just banned
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition