Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 18, 2024, 5:00 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, back again.
Heart 
Hi, back again.
My beautiful friends on the Atheist forum. I understand my first approach, probably a little out there. So lets start basic, think we can do that my intelligent friends?

I come at you with a truth. A truth you or i cannot change. A truth you'll never be able to show me some fancy picture and argue that isn't so. This is a lie, everybody accepts as an impossible fact. It cannot exist though, mathematically, ever on the Earth you think exist.

This may be hard to understand, never changes though and really don't get upset at me because it is what it is. This is a finely crafted mechanical machine made with precision and engineered to work on Earth. Mathematically impossible to ever work with Gravity. Ever. It cannot exist as such.

This is something you see today and through your lifetime. It is just a helicopter but you can see it. Mathematically though, which doesn't lie like this English language. Cannot fly with Gravity. Ever.

I'm very sorry. Maybe we should start considering some things? Maybe? I hate being lied to, i thought others did too? Honestly. Maybe i'm wrong?
RE: Hi, back again.
(June 28, 2017 at 3:19 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: My beautiful friends on the Atheist forum. I understand my first approach, probably a little out there. So lets start basic, think we can do that my intelligent friends?

I come at you with a truth. A truth you or i cannot change. A truth you'll never be able to show me some fancy picture and argue that isn't so. This is a lie, everybody accepts as an impossible fact. It cannot exist though, mathematically, ever on the Earth you think exist.

This may be hard to understand, never changes though and really don't get upset at me because it is what it is. This is a finely crafted mechanical machine made with precision and engineered to work on Earth. Mathematically impossible to ever work with Gravity. Ever. It cannot exist as such.

This is something you see today and through your lifetime. It is just a helicopter but you can see it. Mathematically though, which doesn't lie like this English language. Cannot fly with Gravity. Ever.

I'm very sorry. Maybe we should start considering some things? Maybe? I hate being lied to, i thought others did too? Honestly. Maybe i'm wrong?

Whut?
You say "I come at you with a truth."  Then you don't even say WHAT IT IS.
The rest is not comprehensible English.  
Try again.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(June 28, 2017 at 3:43 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(June 28, 2017 at 3:19 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: My beautiful friends on the Atheist forum. I understand my first approach, probably a little out there. So lets start basic, think we can do that my intelligent friends?

Whut?
Try again.

Makes perfect sense actually. Unless Atheist are that dense man. This isn't jibberish. It is a truth. It something you accept as a lie. Sorry? You can stay stupid, what are you arguing here? Retardism on your part? That's sad to me.
(June 28, 2017 at 3:45 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote:
(June 28, 2017 at 3:43 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Whut?
Try again.

Makes perfect sense actually. Unless Atheist are that dense man. This isn't jibberish. It is a truth. It something you accept as a lie. Sorry? You can stay stupid, what are you arguing here? Retardism on your part? That's sad to me.

Specifically state your truth.  You have not yet said what it is.  There is no need for ad hominem attacks.
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(June 28, 2017 at 3:47 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(June 28, 2017 at 3:45 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Makes perfect sense actually. Unless Atheist are that dense man. This isn't jibberish. It is a truth. It something you accept as a lie. Sorry? You can stay stupid, what are you arguing here? Retardism on your part? That's sad to me.

Specifically state your truth.  You have not yet said what it is.  There is no need for ad hominem attacks.

Not attacking you but read what i said in my first post. I typed it all out for you, i really have no idea what you are talking about but here.

A helicopter, cannot fly with Gravity. It is mathematically impossible. It cannot exist on a Earth that is round, ever. That is the truth man. That is a huge lie, you accept. You are this dense to what i'm saying to begin with. I'm not trying to be mean man but it's already there.
Brain dead idiocy mixed with insults...

Rikki, is that you?

Nah, not enough emojis...
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

It might be J GetBent Killjoy.  It's the same incomprehensible drivel.

(June 28, 2017 at 3:51 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote:
(June 28, 2017 at 3:47 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Specifically state your truth.  You have not yet said what it is.  There is no need for ad hominem attacks.

Not attacking you but read what i said in my first post. I typed it all out for you, i really have no idea what you are talking about but here.

A helicopter, cannot fly with Gravity. It is mathematically impossible. It cannot exist on a Earth that is round, ever. That is the truth man. That is a huge lie, you accept. You are this dense to what i'm saying to begin with. I'm not trying to be mean man but it's already there.

Science.  There are science books in the library.  Get a ride on a helicopter and check them out.
Some sort of sock you'd think.
The fool hath said in his heart, There is a God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
Psalm 14, KJV revised edition

Then it seems any form of intelligence was lost? Is this just troll ville over here? Just because you want to remain stupid. All ego and fully ignorant.

You are being lied to and you accept that? That is so funny because if your wife or child or friend or co-worker lied to you, i bet you'd be so heated. Why is this okay? This doesn't change because you want to be this stupid.
(June 28, 2017 at 3:59 pm)TheSaddestOfSouls Wrote: Then it seems any form of intelligence was lost? Is this just troll ville over here? Just because you want to remain stupid. All ego and fully ignorant.

You are being lied to and you accept that? That is so funny because if your wife or child or friend or co-worker lied to you, i bet you'd be so heated. Why is this okay? This doesn't change because you want to be this stupid.

We need proof, Saddie.  Clearly state a point and back it up with current research.  Peer-reviewed studies are best.  
Making an assertion and throwing a temper tantrum because we don't automatically declare you brilliant won't get you very far here.