Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 3:31 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
RE: Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
Bored now.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 27, 2017 at 1:13 pm)Dropship Wrote:
(July 27, 2017 at 12:27 pm)Whateverist Wrote: You're a nut alright, Dipship, but at least some people like you just the way you are.  I don't know why I am blind to your charms.  Maybe it's Satan?

Yes mate, Satan has got you and your mates by the goolies..Smile
Remember, atheists haven't got Jesus in their heads to act as a bouncer to keep out parasitic life forms ("demons"), so they get in dead easy-
Jesus said- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there."- Matt 12:43-45

And when they're in there, they bend the will of their victim to their own, like bullying drill instructors-

"I want your D.O.R. boy!"
[Image: officer-gentleman_zpsowt82ahd.jpg]

Unlike Ripley's alien implant, demons don't show up on x-rays and scans, but we can easily spot who's hosting one because they use their victim like a ventriloquist's dummy to spout anti-christian hatred-

[Image: rip-xrayB.jpg]

"Demons" is an old-fashioned word, they're simply malignant life-forms that may have had physical bodies once, but evolved into purely invisible entities, or don't you believe in evolution?
Nobody gets through the pearlies with a demon hijacker aboard, which is why Jesus went around casting them out of people-

"Leave him!"
[Image: jesus-casts_zps67603e18.jpg~original]

Oops sorry, was I rambling?..Smile

Wow.  Just wow.  Ok, I'm done.  Drop Shit needs therapy and some good meds.  I should probably feel sorry for the poor guy.  I would, if he wasn't Dropping Shit all over our forum carpet.  Wow, this level of crazy - - pretty damn impressive.  I'm really really really glad it's not contagious.     Eeeek
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(July 27, 2017 at 12:03 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: ....And as for that list of your "fans", it sure looks like they come from a xtian site.  IF you didn't make up that list, you were preaching to the choir.  You should go back.  Here at AF, we actually THINK.

1- Aha, you hint that I made up that list of quotes, I'm learning more about the atheist mindset all the time..Smile
 It's good to be skeptical about things as we go through life, but don't overdo it or you'll send yourself nutty-
WIKI- "Paranoid personality disorder is a psychiatric diagnosis characterised by a pervasive and long-standing suspiciousness and generalized mistrust of others"

2- As for the thinkers of AF, don't you think it's highly probable that Jesus was an alien with awesome powers from one of the thousands of intelligent civilisations that scientists estimate inhabit our galaxy, just like he said?-
"I am not of this world ....though you do not believe me, believe the miracles.... (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35)

(July 27, 2017 at 1:29 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Wow.  Just wow.  Ok, I'm done.  Drop Shit needs therapy and some good meds..

A psychiatrist didn't think so..Smile
My solicitor once sent me to a shrink for examination in connection with a vigilante charge I was facing, no doubt he was hoping the shrink would find me nutty so he could try to get me off on a 'guilty but insane' plea, but to our amazement the shrink pronounced me sane!
His written report concluded with-
"Mr X is a strong-willed individual which would account for the trouble he now finds himself in with the police, but his behaviour was appropriate throughout our interview and I can therefore find no grounds to suggest that the balance of his mind is disturbed"
So I've got a psychiatrists report in writing saying that I'm not nutty, have you?..Wink
[Image: fd2b0147cdd5395be0546b6e09a64ae9.jpg]
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(July 27, 2017 at 1:29 pm)drfuzzy Wrote:
(July 27, 2017 at 1:13 pm)Dropship Wrote: Yes mate, Satan has got you and your mates by the goolies..Smile
Remember, atheists haven't got Jesus in their heads to act as a bouncer to keep out parasitic life forms ("demons"), so they get in dead easy-
Jesus said- "When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it.
Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.'
When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there."- Matt 12:43-45

And when they're in there, they bend the will of their victim to their own, like bullying drill instructors-

"I want your D.O.R. boy!"
[Image: officer-gentleman_zpsowt82ahd.jpg]

Unlike Ripley's alien implant, demons don't show up on x-rays and scans, but we can easily spot who's hosting one because they use their victim like a ventriloquist's dummy to spout anti-christian hatred-

[Image: rip-xrayB.jpg]

"Demons" is an old-fashioned word, they're simply malignant life-forms that may have had physical bodies once, but evolved into purely invisible entities, or don't you believe in evolution?
Nobody gets through the pearlies with a demon hijacker aboard, which is why Jesus went around casting them out of people-

"Leave him!"
[Image: jesus-casts_zps67603e18.jpg~original]

Oops sorry, was I rambling?..Smile

Wow.  Just wow.  Ok, I'm done.  Drop Shit needs therapy and some good meds.  I should probably feel sorry for the poor guy.  I would, if he wasn't Dropping Shit all over our forum carpet.  Wow, this level of crazy - - pretty damn impressive.  I'm really really really glad it's not contagious.     Eeeek

Well he knows the 'ATHEIST MINDSET', scary, didn't know we all agree.

Atheism is a position on one question only, belief or non-belief in god(s)

Beyond that it tells you nothing about my mindset.

My belief is that you are delusional about JC and don't understand that reports of his spoken words does not equate to anything that may have actually been said by an ancient individual, wether he actually existed, or is a syncretist fusion.

But that's just a belief, I don't claim knowledge. Coz that's boring.

Oh, and invite all your fanboys here,

we tend to get permabanned from Christian safehavens for upsetting the flock with rational skepticism. Logic is a real pain in the butt.

Fan clubs are fine, but boy bands are so yesteryear.
Dropship Wrote:
Mister Agenda Wrote:Dropship asked- What exactly are the "iffy" things Jesus said that you're having trouble with?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See post #47 on page 5 of this thread.

Thanks mate, I see you listed 9 quotes there which you call "bad stuff", but you don't tell us why you don't like them, are we supposed to guess?..Smile
For example here's one you quoted-
"And every one that hath forsaken houses, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my name's sake, shall receive an hundredfold, and shall inherit everlasting life." Matthew 19:29

and it seems alright to me because it stresses the need for us to be rebels and not run with the mindless herd.

Our families aren't a herd, and an afterlife bribe to abandon them is no more than usual cult leader behavior.

Dropship: I'm not going to follow my herd, I'm going to follow a new herd! One with a charismatic leader who wants me to forsake my family!
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
[Image: c1d1869b89026936b84142c573cefe8b.jpg]
(July 27, 2017 at 5:00 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: [Image: c1d1869b89026936b84142c573cefe8b.jpg]

Er...sorry but I can't see the significance of your digger pictures, do you drive one for a job?
Hey I see in your profile that you say you're female, congrats, I've always had a soft spot for lady medics such as Nurse Christine Chappell, here she is tending the ailing Spock but he don't want her, huh there's bleddy vulcans for you-

[Image: spock-chappel.gif]

(July 27, 2017 at 3:02 pm)JackRussell Wrote: Atheism is a position on one question only, belief or non-belief in god(s)
Beyond that it tells you nothing about my mindset.
Oh, and invite all your fanboys here,
we tend to get permabanned from Christian safehavens for upsetting the flock with rational skepticism. Logic is a real pain in the butt.

1- Depends what you mean by "Gods" and "belief". Scientists say there are thousands of intelligent alien races in the galaxy, so it's quite possibe "God" is from one of them, or don't you believe scientists?

2- Skepticism is good up to a point, it's consp-theorists life blood!
As for fundy forums, you'll need a guitar if you go in there..Smile

Below- A typical fundy forum mod-
[Image: geek-mod_zpsmdzsjmx3.jpg]
(July 27, 2017 at 1:29 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: Wow.  Just wow.  Ok, I'm done.  Drop Shit needs therapy and some good meds.  I should probably feel sorry for the poor guy.  I would, if he wasn't Dropping Shit all over our forum carpet.  Wow, this level of crazy - - pretty damn impressive.  I'm really really really glad it's not contagious.     Eeeek

Technically it is contagious. But we're inoculated against it, thankfully.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Well guys, thanks to your feedback I'm beginning to realise I'm not nutty after all..Smile
Here we all are on this spinning ball of mud sailing through space without knowing how we got here or where we're going, and a young carpenter guy beams down and says-
  "I am not of this world ....though you do not believe me, believe the miracles.....i'll tell you things hidden since the creation of the world" (John 8:23,John 10:38,Matt 13:35)
so wouldn't I be nutty if I chose NOT to listen to him?-

[Image: hangs-earth_zpsd890daaa.jpg]

In a sense, JC was a Klaatu character, an alien visitor who arrived to help us out, but he got the same rough reception too-

[Image: Klaatu-blackbd_zps124ace8a.jpg~original]

[Image: klaatushot_zps44a0c011.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1380 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump