Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 30, 2024, 8:39 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
RE: Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
(July 29, 2017 at 1:01 am)Dropship Wrote:
(July 29, 2017 at 12:54 am)Astonished Wrote: You're a lying-ass fucking troll, why the fuck would I believe anything you say or post? And stop cluttering up the fucking forum with your retarded, pointless images and videos.

Steady on, this is my thread and I run the show in here; be careful or my bouncer will tell you-

"On yer bike mate!"
[img]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/bouncerzia34.pngl[/IMG]

Pretty sure I ripped that guy's balls off and stuffed them in his mouth. You need to hire better help, pissant. Remember, they're a reflection of you; and if you're a reflection of your sky daddy, well, that sky daddy did a shit job.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
Why even engage him anymore? It's clear he just wants to be annoying.
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
(July 29, 2017 at 3:28 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Why even engage him anymore?  It's clear he just wants to be annoying.

Well if that is his game he is succeeding beyond his wildest dreams.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(July 29, 2017 at 3:28 am)KevinM1 Wrote: Why even engage him anymore?  It's clear he just wants to be annoying.

I just keep getting stronger..Smile
[Image: thegod.jpg]
(July 29, 2017 at 4:43 am)Dropship Wrote:

I just keep getting stronger..Smile
[Image: thegod.jpg]

(July 29, 2017 at 4:43 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:

Well if that is his game he is succeeding beyond his wildest dreams.

That's the very last thing to say in the presence of a troll.
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(July 29, 2017 at 6:15 am)Succubus Wrote:
(July 29, 2017 at 4:43 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Well if that is his game he is succeeding beyond his wildest dreams.

That's the very last thing to say in the presence of a troll.

Oh I'm thinking of putting on ignore then his inane rantings can happen elsewhere. Its clear he has nothing of even vague interest to impart so why give him the oxygen of even being a thing I can see.

Begone dullard irritant.

(July 29, 2017 at 7:40 am)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(July 29, 2017 at 6:15 am)Succubus Wrote: That's the very last thing to say in the presence of a troll.

Oh I'm thinking of putting on ignore then his inane rantings can happen elsewhere. Its clear he has nothing of even vague interest to impart so why give him the oxygen of even being a thing I can see.

Begone dullard irritant.

Well if Rikkle Shit hasn't been banned yet, yeah, my strategy of baiting this idiot into saying something that gets himself banned is probably futile. His 45-year-old-virgin mentality will probably just motivate him to create a sock account anyway.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(July 29, 2017 at 10:18 am)Astonished Wrote:
(July 29, 2017 at 7:40 am)downbeatplumb Wrote: Oh I'm thinking of putting on ignore then his inane rantings can happen elsewhere. Its clear he has nothing of even vague interest to impart so why give him the oxygen of even being a thing I can see.

Begone dullard irritant.

Well if Rikkle Shit hasn't been banned yet, yeah, my strategy of baiting this idiot into saying something that gets himself banned is probably futile. His 45-year-old-virgin mentality will probably just motivate him to create a sock account anyway.

I really would like to join you in baiting the troll, Astonished.  He's obviously a tunnel-vision brainwashed moron. Trolling boards is probably his only life - he's probably permanently stuck in a 13-year-old mentality, living in his mother's basement.  So, as we have seen for - what, 23 freakin' pages? - is that this brain-damaged hyena is incapable of coherent discussion and just keeps repeating his own mental loop.  It's horribly pathetic.  So I'm joining downbeat and others - Drop Shit can post whatever shit he wants.  I'll either post pictures of shit shovels or just ignore him completely.  

[Image: b8f56bd827628ca59cf036c160b7b729.jpg]
"The family that prays together...is brainwashing their children."- Albert Einstein
(July 28, 2017 at 8:08 pm)Astonished Wrote: Fucking heretics. 99% of theists on here seem to be nothing but, and even that 1% is iffy.

TFTFY

Big Grin
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1148 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump