Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 31, 2024, 12:21 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
RE: Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
(July 29, 2017 at 12:43 pm)vorlon13 Wrote:
(July 28, 2017 at 8:08 pm)Astonished Wrote: Fucking heretics. 99% of theists on here seem to be nothing but, and even that 1% is iffy.

TFTFY

Big Grin

Well, you could have actually left the original alone, but made a separate and identical statement about heretics. But since religion is so convoluted and open to interpretation, it's sort of like the Shroedinger's cat situation, where it is simultaneously possible and impossible to follow one's faith 100%.
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.
(July 29, 2017 at 12:24 pm)drfuzzy Wrote: ..Trolling boards is probably his only life..

Hahahaha..Smile

[Image: Sticker-troll2_zpsrqvj9kfu.jpg~original]

What debate?
"Never trust a fox. Looks like a dog, behaves like a cat."
~ Erin Hunter
Downbeatplumb quote- I'm thinking of putting him on ignore..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahahaha..Smile

[Image: sticker-ignore_zpscwbkuf4b.jpg~original]
What debate, yo?
~ Erin Hunter
Astonished quote- Well if Rikkle Shit hasn't been banned yet....
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hahahaha..Smile

[Image: sticker-ban_zpsbrigcein.jpg~original]
Keep this up and you might get banned.
~ Erin Hunter
(July 29, 2017 at 1:28 pm)Astonished Wrote: ..religion is so convoluted and open to interpretation..

Which religion? Christianity is easy enough to understand-
"And the common people heard Jesus gladly" (Mark 12:37)

Remember, a fool with a Theology diploma is still just a fool..Smile-
Jesus said to the snooty priests- "You diligently study the Scriptures because you think that by them you possess eternal life. These are the Scriptures that testify about me, yet you refuse to come to me to have life." (John 5:39/40)
(July 29, 2017 at 6:33 pm)Dropship Wrote: Which religion? Christianity is easy enough to understand-

So easy to understand, yet interpretation is always up for grabs. Interpretation is so open, in fact, that different denominations of the same religion have sprung into existence based merely on differing interpretation.

There's a Spanish Jesus, an African Jesus, a white Jesus, which Jesus is real?
~ Erin Hunter
(July 29, 2017 at 6:26 pm)Lutrinae Wrote: Keep this up and you might get banned.

Then my fans will say I've won outright and will hold street parties all over internetland..Smile

(July 29, 2017 at 6:36 pm)Lutrinae Wrote:
(July 29, 2017 at 6:33 pm)Dropship Wrote: Which religion? Christianity is easy enough to understand-

So easy to understand, yet interpretation is always up for grabs.  Interpretation is so open, in fact, that different denominations of the same religion have sprung into existence based merely on differing interpretation.

There's a Spanish Jesus, an African Jesus, a white Jesus, which Jesus is real?

We shouldn't give a rat's ass what organised religions think, the trick is to just do our own thing and give it our best shot-
"Work out your own salvation.." (Philip 2:12 KJV)
Running with the big herds won't do us a bit of good if they're all going up the spout..Smile
Remember Jesus said- "You have one teacher, me" (Matt 23:10)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1087 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump