Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 27, 2024, 10:23 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
RE: Am I nuts? I like Jesus..:)
(August 1, 2017 at 3:20 pm)downbeatplumb Wrote:
(August 1, 2017 at 3:18 pm)JackRussell Wrote: Nah, the religion library IS full, they have nothing more to say.

Science and reason is progressing.

Dropshit doesn't want to learn anything more though, comfortable being where he is in godly fandom fantasy.

Just enjoy the glib and dem memes.

Well I agree that there are a lot of religious books, but do they count as knowledge?

Well sure.

If not for the Bible preserving the memory of Amalek and the Amalekites, we would not know of them since God forever blotted out any remembrance of them.
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

you can NOT make this shit up
 The granting of a pardon is an imputation of guilt, and the acceptance a confession of it. 

Lest we forget......
That must be one of those deeper meaning Bible things we keep hearing about here.

Hell if I can fathom out what the deeper meaning to that one is besides God is a fucking dipshit.

Nah, it's Rudyard Kipling about WW1 dead.

We don't forget them,

God did.

Guess i'm in a maudling mood tonight.

So, fuck jesus up his arse with a porcupine with crabs.
Fucker is doing nothing but trolling guys, we should stop responding to him and he'll run away soon enough.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(August 1, 2017 at 3:59 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote: Fucker is doing nothing but trolling guys, we should stop responding to him and he'll run away soon enough.

Oh no he won't! He will never stop, this trash of his is years old. He's been banned from just about every sceptic orientated site on the interwebz.

Kill it with Fire! Nothing else will work.

Edit: What I find puzzling is, What took him so long to find this place?
It's amazing 'science' always seems to 'find' whatever it is funded for, and never the oppsite. Drich.
(August 1, 2017 at 12:33 pm)CeruleanNight Wrote: I like Jesus as a literary fictional character, same with God. I really do appreciate wrath.

But how do you decide which historical characters are fictional and which are not, such as Jesus, Confucius, Pontius Pilate, Sun Tzu, Boadicea, Herod, Julius Caesar, Socrates, Aristotle, Buddha, Tutankhamun, Queen of Sheba etc etc?

(August 1, 2017 at 3:18 pm)JackRussell Wrote: Nah, the religion library IS full, they have nothing more to say.
Science and reason is progressing..

I got College of Preceptors exam passes in General Science and Advanced science in the 1960's and went on to work in labs, so naturally the "superscience" of the Bible arouses my scientific curiosity..Smile
And just look at how many popular TV shows appeal to people nowadays like "Ancient Astronauts", "Bible Mysteries", "Alien Encounters" etc.
That's because modern progressive truthseekers are regarding the Bible as an exciting chronicle of close encounters of various kinds between humans and offworld beings spanning thousands of years of earth history..Smile 
As the man said-
"Enter through the narrow gate, for wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it, but small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it. (Jesus of Nazareth, Matt 7:13)

[Image: stargate-search_zps3e54b809.jpg]

[Image: Stargate-jungle_zps730b39dd.jpg]

[Image: stargate_world_zps75f6a7d8.jpg]
(August 1, 2017 at 5:36 pm)Succubus Wrote:
(August 1, 2017 at 3:59 pm)Tazzycorn Wrote: Fucker is doing nothing but trolling guys, we should stop responding to him and he'll run away soon enough.

Oh no he won't! He will never stop, this trash of his is years old. He's been banned from just about every sceptic orientated site on the interwebz.
Kill it with Fire! Nothing else will work.
Edit: What I find puzzling is, What took him so long to find this place?

You talking about me mate?
Nah I've never been banned from any skeptic website as far as I can recall, I've simply registered there, had fun slapping them around for a while, then moved on..Smile
But let me say I do respect the genuine "truthseeking" type of atheist and have got no beef with them, some are in every forum including AF and I have interesting dialogs with them.
I sometimes register at fundy religious forums and once got banned from one of their chickenshit forums, I tried to log back in but this message came up- 
"Your account has been disabled, Please do not make any attempt to participate further in any of our Communities"

They couldn't take my withering hail of fire..Smile
"Praise be to the Lord who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle" (Psalm 144:1)

[Image: keyb-warrior_zpsz4igdrgv.jpg]

[Image: Dropship_zpsvhtmlczi.jpg~original]
So why don't you go be retarded and obnoxious on some more fundy forums? Or even some mainstream theistic ones?
Religions were invented to impress and dupe illiterate, superstitious stone-age peasants. So in this modern, enlightened age of information, what's your excuse? Or are you saying with all your advantages, you were still tricked as easily as those early humans?

---

There is no better way to convey the least amount of information in the greatest amount of words than to try explaining your religious views.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Atheists, if God doesnt exist, then explain why Keanu Reeves looks like Jesus Christ Frakki 9 1147 April 1, 2023 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Goosebump