Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: October 1, 2024, 7:33 am

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.15 Average
What's everyone up to right now?
RE: What's everyone up to right now?
(August 26, 2017 at 2:00 pm)Longhorn Wrote: Juuuust got done teaching two grown ass adults how to *properly* use a bong with the help of google... also smoking. Also watching a weird movie. Wish me luck?

Heh...wanna really ness with them?
Put a gatlin from a 6 - shooter in there, fill each one with enough for one hit and tell them if they don't turn it for the next person, they lose their turn.

Hahaha
I am so evil. Muhahaha

Regarding the thread... Kids are at school. I'm now getting ready to go run errands and get my day on. Got my caramel frappé and I'm ready to go.

(August 27, 2017 at 11:04 pm)LadyForCamus Wrote: Feeling awful. Seven days since I ran out of Zoloft. Hopefully it will be in the mail tomorrow. Antidepressant withdrawal is not fun...🙁

Hugs love. I'm on messenger if you need someone to talk to.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
Lint-rollered my head last night.

Lots of hair came off.

Lamenting the day I lose my eyebrows. That shit's gonna be weird.
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
(August 28, 2017 at 10:40 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Lint-rollered my head last night.

Lots of hair came off.

Lamenting the day I lose my eyebrows. That shit's gonna be weird.

Aww, dam. You're gonna tear the ass off this thing. The hair only slows you down. Gotta be aerodynamical and whatnot.
"There remain four irreducible objections to religious faith: that it wholly misrepresents the origins of man and the cosmos, that because of this original error it manages to combine the maximum servility with the maximum of solipsism, that it is both the result and the cause of dangerous sexual repression, and that it is ultimately grounded on wish-thinking." ~Christopher Hitchens, god is not Great

PM me your email address to join the Slack chat! I'll give you a taco(or five) if you join! --->There's an app and everything!<---
(August 28, 2017 at 10:59 am)SteelCurtain Wrote:
(August 28, 2017 at 10:40 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Lint-rollered my head last night.

Lots of hair came off.

Lamenting the day I lose my eyebrows.  That shit's gonna be weird.

Aww, dam. You're gonna tear the ass off this thing. The hair only slows you down. Gotta be aerodynamical and whatnot.

My sister thinks that my hair has been holding me back artistically because I did a watercolor yesterday that turned out pretty awesome Tongue
Teenaged X-Files obsession + Bermuda Triangle episode + Self-led school research project = Atheist.
But then you can draw them on however you like!! May I suggest:

[Image: enhanced-30927-1463418262-5.png?downsize...ality=auto]

Whatever you do, I'm sure you're gonna look dope Smile
(August 28, 2017 at 10:40 am)Clueless Morgan Wrote: Lint-rollered my head last night.

Lots of hair came off.

Lamenting the day I lose my eyebrows.  That shit's gonna be weird.

Look at the bright side, you won't have to groom your eyebrows.
(August 28, 2017 at 2:02 am)Longhorn Wrote:
(August 27, 2017 at 9:33 pm)Industrial Lad Wrote: May I suggest some Hocico or Terminal choice?

whoops it's been six hours since then, but next time you are filled with anger...

Thanks! I'll check them out Smile

I did. While not entirely my style, I liked some of Hocico's songs. Terminal choice was a bit too far off for me. Thanks for the recommendation Smile
(August 28, 2017 at 11:06 am)Longhorn Wrote: But then you can draw them on however you like!! May I suggest:

[Image: enhanced-30927-1463418262-5.png?downsize...ality=auto]

Whatever you do, I'm sure you're gonna look dope Smile

That is pretty rad, but right now all I can think about is whether there's a line down the back of her head where the red dye on the right meets the green dye on the left, or whether she faded between the two colors with purple and blue... Dodgy Tongue
Just listening to the Terry Flap song.
Check it out, it only goes for 30s and it'll cheer you all up. :-)
(August 28, 2017 at 11:30 am)Longhorn Wrote:
(August 28, 2017 at 2:02 am)Longhorn Wrote: Thanks! I'll check them out Smile

I did. While not entirely my style, I liked some of Hocico's songs. Terminal choice was a bit too far off for me. Thanks for the recommendation Smile
You're very welcome Longhorn. Hocico's my favorite band Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What Are You Wearing Right Now? BrianSoddingBoru4 77 4888 June 10, 2024 at 2:32 pm
Last Post: brewer
  How You're "Feeling" Right Now (img mode) Silver 9 1539 May 19, 2021 at 9:36 am
Last Post: Fireball