Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 7, 2024, 6:50 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
RE: Enlightened rants...
(October 10, 2017 at 3:36 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Notice: ANY

I have, but we know how you will treat the verses and explanation, so I will spare you sins.

There is something that ought to be valued more than anything else, either you believe in that thing or you don't and decide what you want to value most. That is all polytheism and monotheism dialogue comes down to at the end.

Love guides and fuels all our actions and it is what values the most. So if love doesn't value that which deserves it's love the most and turns away from sight of that thing, how can that love not be evil?
(October 10, 2017 at 7:57 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 10, 2017 at 3:36 am)AtlasS33 Wrote: Notice: ANY

I have, but we know how you will treat the verses and explanation, so I will spare you sins.

Quote:AtlasS33 said:

Answer any of these.
And no gymnastics or textual walls ! no implicit answers!
Just give me one verse, across the 600 pages of the Quran that mentions any of the 5 questions' answers.
Quote:

I'll give you many options; all prove your religion if you answer them:
1- A verse mentioning "Ali" by the name.
2-A verse mentioning "Hasaen" by the name.
3-A verse mentioning "Hussain" by the name.
4-A verse mentioning the 12 divine imams that we must follow
5-A verse mentioning the last imam that you and your cult believe will rule the universe or whatever -Imam Mahdy-

? I'm waiting.
Those who feel safe for bombing innocents thinking God will forgive everything but "Shirk", let it be known it is impossible of a heart that truly values God above all else, to commit such a crime and this how Quran interprets murder. It's only possible for a soul that values a darkness and evil more than God and the truth, to do so. 
(October 15, 2017 at 3:48 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Those who feel safe for bombing innocents thinking God will forgive everything but "Shirk", let it be known it is impossible of a heart that truly values God above all else, to commit such a crime and this how Quran interprets murder. It's only possible for a soul that values a darkness and evil more than God and the truth, to do so. #GodCurseBeUponTheOppressors

Okay..
Don't run away from answering my last post:

Answer any of these.
Just give me one verse, across the 600 pages of the Quran that mentions any of the 5 questions' answers.

Quote: Wrote:
Quote: Wrote:AtlasS33 said:

5-A verse mentioning the last imam that you and your cult believe will rule the universe or whatever -Imam Mahdy-

So?
I'm not here to be your friend. Answer me or bug off.
So answer.
Don't Bellydance.
I wish my "unenlightened rants" thread in the humor section were more popular than this shitty woo thread.
Atlas, do you want the answer with commentary or no commentary?
(October 15, 2017 at 4:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Atlas, do you want the answer with commentary or no commentary?

Both; please.
Okay well you two little Muslims have fun talking about your magic book. I'll just sit in the corner and giggle.
(October 15, 2017 at 5:10 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote:
(October 15, 2017 at 4:50 pm)MysticKnight Wrote: Atlas, do you want the answer with commentary or no commentary?

Both; please.

Ok first I will post without commentary but the translations by me will be in some cases an interpretation, and I am not saying this the only way the "Arabic" can be translated.

Then I will provide a commentary in the following post.
(October 15, 2017 at 5:25 pm)MysticKnight Wrote:
(October 15, 2017 at 5:10 pm)AtlasS33 Wrote: Both; please.

Ok first I will post without commentary but the translations by me will be in some cases an interpretation, and I am not saying this the only way the "Arabic" can be translated.

Then I will provide a commentary in the following post.

Ok Ok Ok...looks like you don't know how to read.
I said:

Quote: Wrote:AtlasS33 said:

Answer any of these.

Quote: Wrote: Wrote:
Quote: Wrote: Wrote:AtlasS33 said:

No interpretation. No word-salad thrown by your Imams.
Straight verse.

Like this verse:

Quote:Sura 2, The Quran:
( 82 )   But they who believe and do righteous deeds - those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.

The verse is so obvious it explains itself; really.
If your God is so week it can't explain its own verses; keep him to yourself.

Answer my question; enough bellydancing and gymnastics around words:

Quote:

(October 15, 2017 at 5:22 pm)Hammy Wrote: Okay well you two little Muslims have fun talking about your magic book. I'll just sit in the corner and giggle.

"Little"?
So full of yourself; big boy !

I'm little though; I'm human!
But you're so tough ! You don't worry about high gas prices. Your vehicle runs on fear.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 11666 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi