Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: April 19, 2024, 3:46 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Enlightened rants...
Enlightened rants...
True love is but judgment in truth that gives things proper value they are due. It is a true vision of things as they are and giving them their worth by actions. It is not a mere emotion but a connection to the Highest Love (God) and a vision through the channels of his love (chosen families of their respective reminders) by which we are to love all creation, from the pebbles that pray for us when we remember God in their presence, to the Angels who intercede for us, to the family members that support us and are close to us through his names not just physical blood, to friends, to our city, to our country, to the world, and the sanctity of believers must be respected through the sacred trust of love. Religion is but love.

Will post more rants/thoughts....
RE: Enlightened rants...
Wrong. But you keep on believing that you need religion to have love.

I love many in my life. Religion has nothing to do with any of that.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
There is a spirit from God that he aides believers by, trying to help us, trying to break us free from deceptions, thundering weapon, saying "when will you recognize me?". It is our leader with us all, who is a human like us, but at the same time, beyond us, ahead of us, racing in realms that are beyond all but the final Messenger and his family that are distinguished chosen companions in the journey and level he is at.

It is a blessed tree who is root is in the highest realm, and who branches come down to this world,  trying to embrace us all and connect us all to the wisdom which is the resolved patience and true love.
(September 11, 2017 at 9:11 am)MysticKnight Wrote: There is a spirit from God that he aides believers by, trying to help us, trying to break us free from deceptions, thundering weapon, saying "when will you recognize me?". It is our leader with us all, who is a human like us, but at the same time, beyond us, ahead of us, racing in realms that are beyond all but the final Messenger and his family that are distinguished chosen companions in the journey and level he is at.

It is a blessed tree who is root is in the highest realm, and who branches come down to this world,  trying to embrace us all and connect us all to the wisdom which is the resolved patience and true love.
bold mine.

Well, I've invited him to lunch, on my dime, numerous times. He still hasn't taken me up on my offer so I guess he doesn't want to be recognized.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(September 11, 2017 at 9:14 am)Nymphadora Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 9:11 am)MysticKnight Wrote: There is a spirit from God that he aides believers by, trying to help us, trying to break us free from deceptions, thundering weapon, saying "when will you recognize me?". It is our leader with us all, who is a human like us, but at the same time, beyond us, ahead of us, racing in realms that are beyond all but the final Messenger and his family that are distinguished chosen companions in the journey and level he is at.

bold mine.

Well, I've invited him to lunch, on my dime, numerous times. He still hasn't taken me up on my offer so I guess he doesn't want to be recognized.

Trying reciting Quran, I guarantee if you do it with humble sincerity, he will show up somehow in some way to you.
(September 11, 2017 at 9:18 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 9:14 am)Nymphadora Wrote: bold mine.

Trying reciting Quran, I guarantee if you do it with humble sincerity, he will show up somehow in some way to you.

Reading a book that was written by man is not ever going to somehow, magically produce any sort of deity that I can physically see, touch, smell and hear. It just doesn't happen in the real world, no matter how a much a person wants to believe. But you keep on trucking and trying to push that. I know better. 

Again - lunch with me at my cost or he isn't real. That is the proof I require and even if he presents himself, he's still going to have to answer some very hard questions, namely why he is such a dick to "his" own people.
(September 11, 2017 at 9:23 am)Nymphadora Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 9:18 am)MysticKnight Wrote: Trying reciting Quran, I guarantee if you do it with humble sincerity, he will show up somehow in some way to you.

Reading a book that was written by man is not ever going to somehow, magically produce any sort of deity that I can physically see, touch, smell and hear.

true

Quote:It just doesn't happen in the real world, no matter how a much a person wants to believe.

true

Quote: But you keep on trucking and trying to push that. I know better. 

You do know better, and know better that is not what I am saying.

Quote:That is the proof I require and even if he presents himself, he's still going to have to answer some very hard questions, namely why he is such a dick to "his" own people.

I am sure he can show you all that through the book of God which is 

1. not book of man
2. Can make you see God and remind you of him.
3. And he can make you properly recite Quran and download information through reflection he helps you with and defeats the sorcery of the dark enemy of humanity and his forces regarding it.

You can ask the hardest questions, they are all easy for him to answer.
(September 11, 2017 at 8:59 am)MysticKnight Wrote:

Will post more rants/thoughts....

Or you could take something to help...AS DIRECTED.

Just a thought.
If you forget who you are, you forget him.

If you remember your Lord, he will help you remember yourself and show you who you are through the witness of our time, the Guide, the leader, the reminder, the inheritor of the Prophets of bygone generations, the remaining one who holds the guidance of God and the blessings of God in the past to the present are all found in him.

There is no way without God showing the way and helping us, it is incumbent on God to show the way, therefore ask the family of the reminder when you are lost and in need of clarification. Don't know what the reminder is? Look for it. Don't who the family? Seek to understand it, seek to find them. Look hard in yourself and in the world.

They will remind you of what you have forgotten, and clarify the obscure with clear vision, and make you recite the book as it ought to be recited.
(September 11, 2017 at 9:28 am)MysticKnight Wrote:
(September 11, 2017 at 9:23 am)Nymphadora Wrote: Reading a book that was written by man is not ever going to somehow, magically produce any sort of deity that I can physically see, touch, smell and hear.

true

Quote:It just doesn't happen in the real world, no matter how a much a person wants to believe.

true

Quote: But you keep on trucking and trying to push that. I know better. 

You do know better, and know better that is not what I am saying.

Quote:That is the proof I require and even if he presents himself, he's still going to have to answer some very hard questions, namely why he is such a dick to "his" own people.

I am sure he can show you all that through the book of God which is 

1. not book of man
2. Can make you see God and remind you of him.
3. And he can make you properly recite Quran and download information through reflection he helps you with and defeats the sorcery of the dark enemy of humanity and his forces regarding it.

You can ask the hardest questions, they are all easy for him to answer.
You were right on track until the bold part above. 

Anyone can read a book and develop a mental image of the story or stories within that book. That doesn't make the mental image one conjures up, actually real. It's still an image - made by man. 
There is no proof or evidence that "the book of God" has any truth to it or was written by god himself. Copies of copies of copies of translations of translations of supposed manuscripts, do not make for proof that any of it was real. 
Tell me - do the Pygmies in Africa, who have never had religion introduced to them at all, in their lives and who have lived in harmony with one another for thousands of years, need this god? If so, why?

You know, MK, there were groups of people who actually tried to pray hurricane Irma away. You see how well that worked out for them, right? Irma still came, saw and conquered an entire state. All those people who prayed to a magical sky fairy didn't get the answers they should have received. Wanna know why? Because their god, like yours, is imaginary.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rants for the family of Taha and Yaseen. Mystic 124 11143 September 2, 2018 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Aoi Magi