Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 4:42 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If I Was God
RE: If I Was God
(August 29, 2011 at 7:32 pm)Rhythm Wrote: Yep, it's all irrelevant. What a terrifying thought. Maybe some day you'll be able to handle this all by your one-sies without invoking ghosts.
Its definitely irrelevant if what your doing is somehow wrong.Big Grin
Seems like a lie and a boost of ones own power to condemn me for an action in which doesn't even hold significance.
Hypocrites and hopeful idiots(humanists) to think that way with evil rampant.
I never thought death was evil but what it does seems to hold all the interest.
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
(August 29, 2011 at 7:45 pm)C Rod Wrote: .I never thought death was evil but what it does seems to hold all the interest.

For you.

I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
(August 29, 2011 at 7:47 pm)Rhythm Wrote:
(August 29, 2011 at 7:45 pm)C Rod Wrote: .I never thought death was evil but what it does seems to hold all the interest.

For you.

How people handle it.
*you* conclusion jumper, to egotistical to admit itBig Grin
"Its not what your looking at that matters, its what you see." -Henry David Thoreau
♪Oh, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get Lost in my mind Lost in my Mind Yes, I get lost in my mind Lost, I get lost I get lost I get lost Oh, I get♪ -The Head and the Heart
"You are wise, witty and wonderful, but you spend too much time reading this sort of stuff.”- Frank Crane
You mean that after the massive tit for tat that was the "death thread" you won't even consider for a moment that you may be more hung up on this than the rest of us? You also happen to be a self proclaimed member of a death cult. The ice is thin.
I am the Infantry. I am my country’s strength in war, her deterrent in peace. I am the heart of the fight… wherever, whenever. I carry America’s faith and honor against her enemies. I am the Queen of Battle. I am what my country expects me to be, the best trained Soldier in the world. In the race for victory, I am swift, determined, and courageous, armed with a fierce will to win. Never will I fail my country’s trust. Always I fight on…through the foe, to the objective, to triumph overall. If necessary, I will fight to my death. By my steadfast courage, I have won more than 200 years of freedom. I yield not to weakness, to hunger, to cowardice, to fatigue, to superior odds, For I am mentally tough, physically strong, and morally straight. I forsake not, my country, my mission, my comrades, my sacred duty. I am relentless. I am always there, now and forever. I AM THE INFANTRY! FOLLOW ME!
What death thread are you talking about, rhythm dear? I need to know so I can necro it.
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
Want to borrow my card?
[Image: 2a917413f3a826c5a1b1cff.jpg]
(pretty sure you can meet the requirements)
Okay, home, relaxing back onto pillows, champagne glass in hand. I'll let Rhythm decide what I'm wearing. You boys now have my full attention. Where were we? Let me catch up.
[Image: Untitled2_zpswaosccbr.png]
Damn, 1/1?! I don't want that shit. But yeah... the requirement doesn't seem very hard at all... no wonder you want to give it away :S
(August 29, 2011 at 8:25 pm)thesummerqueen Wrote: Okay, home, relaxing back onto pillows, champagne glass in hand. I'll let Rhythm decide what I'm wearing. You boys now have my full attention. Where were we? Let me catch up.

Please let it be "nothing" Wink Heart Tiger

It's going to be hard... i feel like I've made 215ish posts today.... and Rhythm's made maybe 250 by now.... ahhhh....
Please give me a home where cloud buffalo roam
Where the dear and the strangers can play
Where sometimes is heard a discouraging word
But the skies are not stormy all day
(August 29, 2011 at 8:07 pm)Rhythm Wrote: You mean that after the massive tit for tat that was the "death thread" you won't even consider for a moment that you may be more hung up on this than the rest of us? You also happen to be a self proclaimed member of a death cult. The ice is thin.

"There is no description because there is no experience"-you
Still stupid but i had to let it go, there was nothing that could be proven thus the debate was fruitless.

"Death cult" I thought we were supposed to spread the good word, how can i do that if im dead?
Catch you up, sure.

I'm still wearing my boxers because I haven't really moved all day. There are dead soldiers littered acrossed my desk (Sam Adams down to Miller High Life). The whole surface is covered with ash of various types. I have notes.......There's blue cheese on the keyboard and a few wings left amongst the carcasses of their fellows.

You all squared away?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  God is love. God is just. God is merciful. Chad32 62 20291 October 21, 2014 at 9:55 am
Last Post: Cheerful Charlie