Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: May 25, 2024, 5:31 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ontological Disproof of God
RE: Ontological Disproof of God
(September 11, 2018 at 11:11 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Dunno why it's not animating

It has to be hosted on an https server to be animated.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
(September 11, 2018 at 11:15 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote:
(September 11, 2018 at 11:11 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: Dunno why it's not animating

It has to be hosted on an https server to be animated.

Ah.

That's what I get for simply direct linking GIS results
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"
Final bit of advice negatio:
Step 1: Take your computer.
Step 2: Throw it out the window.
Step 3: Buy a pad and pen. It's easier.

(September 11, 2018 at 11:06 pm)Khemikal Wrote: [Image: 11QE3tR.png]

(September 12, 2018 at 1:56 am)negatio Wrote:
(September 11, 2018 at 11:06 pm)Khemikal Wrote: [Image: 11QE3tR.png]

Mr. Kheimikal Crackerikal, or. in Japanese Kurakoo Kurakooka; What the fucking fuck are you doing here and how the fucking fuck did you get past the ban my Robot was instructed to maintain against you useless ass ? Hacking is against the Introductions Forum Rules which rules rule over certain other rules on the forum, ad infinitum. DuanoNegaoClintonio   

(September 11, 2018 at 11:18 pm)emjay Wrote: Final bit of advice negatio:
Step 1: Take your computer.
Step 2: Throw it out the window.
Step 3: Buy a pad and pen. It's easier.

I bought my first computer in 1999, an 850 something for $850. At that time I had not heard of Dell, and, who knows how many computer, laptops, laptop/notebook hybrids, notebooks, smart phones it has been since.
Things were moving so fast yesterday, and I had gotten so tired, that I really absolutely failed to understand why you so summarily tossed me out of your life for only the second time ! ? I'll have you know that as an existentialist I take full responsibility for everything that happens to me because it happens through me; except when I just plain like being a little girl sissy.  I use pen and paper constantly.  However as to mixing with computers you just now make me realize that Khemikal is probably a cyborg. P.S., I spent lots of time replying to Abadon_ire, only to see it go puff puff the magic dragon poof into nothingness, lost. So, here I am stuck with Ire thinking I think I am too good to respond, only too computer maladapted. 
DuanoNegaoClintonio

(September 11, 2018 at 11:10 pm)Bob Kelso Wrote:
(September 11, 2018 at 11:01 pm)KevinM1 Wrote: I find it incredibly hard to believe anyone could still be this bad at using the forum after several weeks and various tutorials.

You’ve got that the other way around, we obviously just can’t work the forum as well as he can. He knows the rules so well.

Both Negatio and Duane, taken together, know only the beautiful Introductions Forum Rules one and  two, one for Duane, and, one forNegatio; and everyone is continually telling me (whoever me would be), all for different reasons, that I  neither understand BB code, except for just the one little bit thereof, nor the functioning of the forum, precisely correct, except that I am correctly reading the two rules that Duane thinks that Negatio, too, apprehends; however, fathoming texts is what reading philosophy is, and I clearly understand certain portions of philosophy; so, for emjay to repeatedly reiterate that I probably cannot fathom texts, cannot be so !  I informed everyone that my BB code IQ is a mere 0.00001, so get off my fucking  case, cannot you see a code/forum tech retard when you see one, yes, you can, for you keep telling me so.  DuanoNegaoClintonio, minor deity.
I called Khemikal a "cracker", i. e., I recognized his Southern USA personality to be a cracker personality/character type.  I have met many of the type while living in Kentucky, USA, for seven yeas now. "Cracker" is not a racial construct, though, as Khemikal has informed us, there are mulatto crackers,  a cracker is ordinarily white trash with an attitude. A male cracker is extraordinarily radically charming; sweet; polite; well mannered; and, above all, maintains a genuine beautifully smiling countenance.  He is just straight-up delightfully fun and pleasurable to be around. he drinks beer during summer and wisky in winter...

Then, watch out, he is going to pull some deeply chicken-shit bullshit, and, after his ignobility exhibits repeatedly, profoundly, one  finds one's self   under the necessity of cutting-off the association.  I have had them, later, man-up, and rectify their previous misconduct, and, remain fast friends thereafter. A cracker will, repeatedly, steal from his very own brother; come over to one's home, starving in winter when he cannot get work. One can repeatedly feed him steaks and eggs and beer when he is down and out; and, then, later on, when he is flush again, and, when you need just a little something, like a ride into town  he will say : "Everything costs, for $20 we can go to town." So, you decline...
Why are you continually pushing things? Did you read the quotation FAQ I gave you in the other thread? I can’t really see any reasons why you’d be struggling with this, so my final conclusion is that you are entirely disingenuous in your reason for being here.
Love atheistforums.org? Consider becoming a patreon and helping towards our server costs.

[Image: 146748944129044_zpsomrzyn3d.gif]
No, I have not read whatever it is you sent me.  What does pushing things mean, nothing absent specific language, from you filling-in ''pushing things"can suffice for understanding of you language.

I have made it absolutely clear that I am here to overthrow ontological unintelligibility in law. You and others of your staff have come at me with law directed against my person, bringing philosophical discussion to an end upon my thread.  I am being wholly and entirely consistent with my original reason for being here.  You should not have pulled a chicken-shit bullshit bust on  me absent an open hearing and, in the Kafkaesque fashion which you have so inadvisedly, chosen to employ!  You have, very simply, radically angered me with a bullshit bust done merely for the sake of fucking with the newbie, who must, absolutely must, from your viewpoint, be a troll.

I am in process of describing the inconsistent and inauthentic manner in which staff is mediating forum law, because, you came at me with your law and destroyed a process of dialogical dialectic transpiring within the philosophy forum.  I was working as hard as possible to learn just one very important bit of BB code. I was a few too many spaces away from that accomplishment, so, instead of merely specifically informing me where there were too many absences present within my code, of which Losty was completely aware, you, instead, pulled a Kafka style bust on me. I am in process of accomplishing theoretical destruction of the forum's legal system, staff precipitated the present state of affair by stupidly coming at a man who has just posted a theoretical destruction of law upon your forum.  It may have been radically stupid of you  to poke a sleeping tiger, for, that seems to be precisely what you have done; you have affronted me, and, I can readily dismantle your Kafkaesque system of jurisprudence. You have provided me with a perfect laboratory for empirical experimentation in the destruction of unintelligible legal systems.  Do you begin to see what you have done ?
(September 11, 2018 at 10:27 pm)negatio Wrote:
(September 11, 2018 at 10:09 pm)Bob Kelso Wrote: Dude, let me be perfectly clear. Your cold reception is one of your own making. You have done nothing but posit overly verbose crap, and refuse to rephrase it or condense it before expanding upon it (as an actual conversation would allow).

Not only that, but you continue to shit on our doorstep with your bitching, and narcissistic whining about the rules that you clearly don’t understand. People went out of their way to explain them, and instead of taking their word, both that of long standing members and actual goddamn moderators, for how things are done... you continue to preen and argue like a nut job.

If you don’t like it, and you clearly don’t what with the tens of pages long whining, then do yourself a favor and change your shit attitude. You will find that people wil actually engage with you if you do.

Fucking hell.

No, big daddy, you are mistaken, none of these people actually knew the rule in question existed, nor did, or do, know the content of the rule. Only Kit and KevinM1 knew, and their minds are the minds of what in law is called ''reasonable men'', they sent me the text of the rule, and, it is so simple that the meaning is unmistakable.
I am going to copy and paste to your post in a  minute or so via another reply. Duane

More dishonesty. Unlike you, I read the rules first before I ever posted. Unlike you, I spent some time simply reading other threads to learn the culture of the board. Unlike you, my first post was an intro thread.

So don't swagger in all high and mighty acting like some self important rules lawyer. You and you alone are the only participant who cannot figure the rule out.

(September 11, 2018 at 11:04 pm)negatio Wrote:
(September 11, 2018 at 10:57 pm)Losty Wrote: Emjay, I’m curious what your opinion is now that he’s spamming his own thread? Maybe not initially a troll but do you think he’s at least become a troll at this point?

Negatio, why are you signing my name at the end of your spam?

I just erased you name in one instance, I have no idea how your name got there !

It got there because either intentionally or accidentally, YOU PUT IT THERE.
Negatio,

https://atheistforums.org/forum-11.html

Sincerely,
A concerned forum member
Gee, I wonder what "Whilist we are generally lenient of insulting language/rudeness in other forums" means and how it can be applied here, a forum not named Introductions...?
"I was thirsty for everything, but blood wasn't my style" - Live, "Voodoo Lady"

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My own moral + ontological argument. Mystic 37 11246 April 17, 2018 at 12:50 pm
Last Post: FatAndFaithless
  Ontological Limericks chimp3 12 3304 December 22, 2016 at 3:22 am
Last Post: Edwardo Piet
  On Anselm's 2nd Formulation of the Ontological Argument FallentoReason 7 3172 November 21, 2016 at 10:57 am
Last Post: FallentoReason
  How would you describe your ontological views? The Skeptic 10 2795 July 29, 2014 at 11:28 pm
Last Post: Neo-Scholastic
  Ontological Arguments - A Comprehensive Refutation MindForgedManacle 23 5648 March 20, 2014 at 1:48 am
Last Post: Rabb Allah
  The Modal Ontological Argument - Without Modal Logic Rational AKD 82 31686 February 17, 2014 at 9:36 pm
Last Post: Angrboda
  The modal ontological argument - without modal logic proves atheism max-greece 15 5088 February 14, 2014 at 1:32 pm
Last Post: Alex K
  The Ontological Argument MindForgedManacle 18 6201 August 22, 2013 at 3:45 pm
Last Post: Jackalope
  Plantiga's ontological argument. Mystic 31 8094 April 25, 2013 at 5:43 pm
Last Post: A_Nony_Mouse
  Why ontological arguments are illogical liam 51 28453 August 14, 2012 at 8:06 pm
Last Post: Angrboda