Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 26, 2024, 2:00 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(September 28, 2018 at 6:09 am)Kit Wrote: It'd be different if you didn't support such political trash.  The fact that most Republicans do speaks volumes of their character.

IOW, I'd consider you human if your politics were like mine. Since you think differently from me, you're less than human.
If you want to be considered human, act like one.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(September 28, 2018 at 6:21 am)alpha male Wrote:
(September 28, 2018 at 6:09 am)Kit Wrote: It'd be different if you didn't support such political trash.  The fact that most Republicans do speaks volumes of their character.

IOW, I'd consider you human if your politics were like mine. Since you think differently from me, you're less than human.

Awwww. How sweet. Heart
Just to reassure my Yankee cousins that they don't have a lock on stupidity on national radio here in Ireland a text was read out saiying "it's a disgrace what's being done to Brett Kavanaugh, destroying him like they did Clarence Thomas and Robert Bork, two other catholics who stood up for pro-life".

Forget the fact that Bork was only catholic after 2003 and refused not because of his religion but because of his toadying to Nixon during the Massacre; and that Thomas was in trouble because he sexually assaulted a woman, they were both "good catholics" and every evil they did deserved to be swept under the carpet.
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
The American Bar Association is NOT a political party. It is a entity that sets the standard of promoting quality lawyers and judges. I do not see how anyone should ignore their INDEPENDENT call to re open the investigation of Brett.
(September 28, 2018 at 6:09 am)Kit Wrote:
(September 28, 2018 at 6:06 am)alpha male Wrote: That's interesting. I was just saying to my wife that lefties call us Nazis in order to dehumanize us so that they can live with their hatred. This is an even more direct approach.

It'd be different if you didn't support such political trash.  The fact that most Republicans do speaks volumes of their character.

They have no character. They're all idiots for supporting an embarrassment called the POTUS.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
You know, I'm getting really tired of people who support children being ripped from families, then standing on their own in court, people who make every excuse in the book for sexualassault, who voted in a man with 19 allegation against him without a care in the world, telling me I'm dehumanizing them because our differences are political.

Bullshit.  Our differences are not politics.  Human lives shouldn't be politicized.  I disagree with you on a fundamental level of human decency. Don't you dare reduce your monstrous positions on how people are treated to politics.

I don't disagree with KKK members because of mere politics, and I don't disagree with rape apologists for the same basic reasons.
“Eternity is a terrible thought. I mean, where's it going to end?” 
― Tom StoppardRosencrantz and Guildenstern Are Dead
(September 28, 2018 at 6:24 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: If you want to be considered human, act like one.

Must one automatically believe a woman's sexual assault charge in order to be human?

(September 28, 2018 at 7:18 am)Joods Wrote: They have no character. They're all idiots for supporting an embarrassment called the POTUS.

That's it exactly. Thank you for making my point. This has little to do with the facts of the Kavanaugh case. It's political, and the Kavanaugh case is being used as an excuse to dehumanize us.

(September 28, 2018 at 6:24 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: If you want to be considered human, 

Another point - shouldn't I be considered human because I am, in fact, a human?
(September 28, 2018 at 7:35 am)alpha male Wrote: Must one automatically believe a woman's sexual assault charge in order to be human?

That's not the point. Ignoring the victim in favor of the rapist is the point.
(September 28, 2018 at 7:39 am)Kit Wrote:
(September 28, 2018 at 7:35 am)alpha male Wrote: Must one automatically believe a woman's sexual assault charge in order to be human?

That's not the point.  Ignoring the victim in favor of the rapist is the point.

Yes, that's the point. In calling him a rapist, you are indeed saying that one must believe her charge, as there's no corroborating evidence.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2902 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1553 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4951 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1357 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2782 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1409 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist