Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 6, 2024, 1:42 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
Quote:his criminal record for drunken bad behaviour.
Quote:Really? Let's hear more about that.

He was arrested for assaulting someone who he mistook for the lead singer of UB40.
This is the world we live in now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou_g79bPcKM

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

(October 5, 2018 at 5:56 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 1:33 am)Joods Wrote: Alyssa Milano brought up a fair point during her interview with Chris Cuomo tonight: Why has there been no defamation lawsuit filed by Kavanaugh?

Uh, because people like her would accuse him of bullying if he did so maybe?

LMFAO. That's the best excuse you could come up with? 

Go back and sit on the porch with the pups. Clearly you can't handle running with the big dogs.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 5, 2018 at 8:35 am)Joods Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 5:56 am)alpha male Wrote: Uh, because people like her would accuse him of bullying if he did so maybe?

Go back and sit on the porch with the pups. Clearly you can't handle running with the big dogs.

Aren't you a cosmetologist or hairdresser or something?
(October 5, 2018 at 8:35 am)Joods Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 5:56 am)alpha male Wrote: Uh, because people like her would accuse him of bullying if he did so maybe?

There are a number of reasons why he might not file a counter suite.  What Alpha said is one of them.   One could also ask the question if he is guilty, then why hasn't Ford filed criminal charges.   In my opinion, I don't think that there is enough evidence for either of them to win a case in court (which I would suspect that Kavenaugh should know).
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(October 4, 2018 at 10:28 pm)Lek Wrote: I don't see justifiable anger as a bad trait at all.  Has anybody brought up any instances of uncontrolled behavior on the bench in his career as a judge?  Maybe if we could see a pattern of such behavior it should be considered.

When someone shows you who they really are, believe them.
I'm not anti-Christian. I'm anti-stupid.
(October 5, 2018 at 9:03 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 8:35 am)Joods Wrote: LMFAO. That's the best excuse you could come up with? 

What the fuck does her job title or pay scale have to do with shit?

You pull the same damned shit of denial and deflection on every fucking topic.

We can even point to THE AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION AND A FORMER SUPREME COURT JUSTICE....... You know, people with LAW DEGREES, whom saw his display, his conspiracy crap, and withdrew their support.

So the ABA and a former Justice also don't know what the fuck they are talking about? Please Alpha, show everyone here your law degree. 

Nobody should be shocked by your insane blind loyalty to  a mobster despot wannabe whom mocks an assault victim as if she were just an actress on Monday Night Raw.
(October 5, 2018 at 9:03 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 8:35 am)Joods Wrote: LMFAO. That's the best excuse you could come up with? 

Yes I am. What's your point?

(October 5, 2018 at 9:34 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote:

There are a number of reasons why he might not file a counter suite.  What Alpha said is one of them.   One could also ask the question if he is guilty, then why hasn't Ford filed criminal charges.   In my opinion, I don't think that there is enough evidence for either of them to win a case in court (which I would suspect that Kavenaugh should know).

Ford herself cannot file criminal charges. That would have to be up to a prosecutor to do. And that may yet come. No one knows. But to suggest that Kavanaugh would be afraid of being bullied after his display of anger during his opening statement last week? Give me a break. If anyone is the bully it's Kavanaugh.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
I would agree, that appealing to a persons occupation is a low blow, and has nothing to do with the discussion. It’s also unnecessary and one would be further ahead to just stick to the bad reasoning.
It is said that an argument is what convinces reasonable men and a proof is what it takes to convince even an unreasonable man.  - Alexander Vilenkin
If I am shown my error, I will be the first to throw my books into the fire.  - Martin Luther
(October 5, 2018 at 11:32 am)Joods Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 9:03 am)alpha male Wrote: Aren't you a cosmetologist or hairdresser or something?

Yes I am. What's your point?

(October 5, 2018 at 9:34 am)RoadRunner79 Wrote: There are a number of reasons why he might not file a counter suite.  What Alpha said is one of them.   One could also ask the question if he is guilty, then why hasn't Ford filed criminal charges.   In my opinion, I don't think that there is enough evidence for either of them to win a case in court (which I would suspect that Kavenaugh should know).

Ford herself cannot file criminal charges. That would have to be up to a prosecutor to do. And that may yet come. No one knows. But to suggest that Kavanaugh would be afraid of being bullied after his display of anger during his opening statement last week? Give me a break. If anyone is the bully it's Kavanaugh.

Again, this is their childish bullshit of failing to understand that nobody is arguing for mob rule or presumption of guilt.

When I was assaulted, ambushed, and had my nose broken, I did not know the name of the ring leader even then. BUT, it was investigated. 

If I ran into the same group today, by their logic, even the ones I do remember, by their fucked up logic, I have no right to bring it up, even if it does not result in charges today.

Just the fact that Trump mocked Ford on the national stage ALONE was the most disgusting display of political bullying I have ever seen in my life from a sitting politician. 

He might as well been one of the police officers whom showed up to my report of assault, "Do you know the name of the person whom broke your nose?" Me, "No." Officer Trump, "Sucks to be you."

I would have no compunction today, if I ran into those assholes today, to tell them to their faces what dicks they were to me, and how much pain they cased me, even if it would not lead to charges today.

The point is to stand up to bullies, the point is to listen. None of that has anything to do with wanting to promote mob rule. 

The idiots defending Trump are literally arguing, don't bother calling the police at all for any crime because it is your job to investigate, not the police. Why have police at all?

By their fucking logic, I had no right to call and report my assault  because I didn't  have all the details.
(October 5, 2018 at 11:32 am)Joods Wrote: Yes I am. What's your point?

That you ain't exactly a big dog.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2850 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1536 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4910 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1349 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2770 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1404 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist