Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 1, 2024, 12:49 pm

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(October 5, 2018 at 5:36 pm)alpha male Wrote: Don't you have a dye job to do?

Shouldn't you go back to licking Trump's shit off his Toilet?
"Tradition" is just a word people use to make themselves feel better about being an asshole.
Quote:Don't you have a dye job to do?
Don't you have some puppies to drown and old ladies to kick down the stairs.
Seek strength, not to be greater than my brother, but to fight my greatest enemy -- myself.

Inuit Proverb

LOL idiot doesn't realize that hair isn't dyed. It's colored using a specific formula based on several factors.

Easter eggs are, however, dyed.

But I guess those with degrees, higher IQ's or better paying jobs should have already known that.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
We don't need to know things like that. We pay peons like you to know it for us.  Cool
(October 5, 2018 at 6:45 pm)alpha male Wrote: We don't need to know things like that. We pay peons like you to know it for us.  Cool

Fuckface assholes like you do not understand the long term picture, have failed to learn the lessons of history.

If the GOP get's the total domination it is seeking, then it will turn in on itself and become the very totalitarian state it claims to be fighting now. And how ironic we have a bully in the White House shitting on our allies while praising authoritarians. 

You are too fucking stupid to see if you get what you want, you will be fucked yourself. 

Thank you for sticking up for my bullies, Champ and John and Charlton. They'd be Trump supporters for sure. Assholes, just like you.
(October 3, 2018 at 3:03 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(October 3, 2018 at 2:42 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: What the fuck are you talking about, Neo?

When he worked in the Bush White House as Staff Secretary, he was entrusted with very high level national secrets, including the nuclear launch codes. Do you believe the FBI would allow a known drunk or someone with a history of drinking anywhere near those?

Are you really this fucking stupid, Neo? First of all, the staff secretary is not entrusted with the nuclear launch codes, that duty falls to a rotating staff of miltary aides who are commissioned officers who have passed the most rigorous background check. Second, my point concerned the credibility of Kavanaugh's testimony concerning his drinking in high school and college, a subject not likely to have been solicited in a background check for his prior position. Moreover, even if they had noted problematic behavior relevant to that period, it's unlikely it would have affected his vetting for that position. Whereas the credibility of his testimony to the senate judiciary committee should have an impact upon his confirmation. And there appear to be questions surrounding the content of his prior background checks as well. Many important questions simply don't end up getting raised in an ordinary FBI background review. Furthermore, as your senators repeatedly claimed, the FBI doesn't draw conclusions, they simply provide information which others may use to form decisions. Given our experience with Republican vetting in the case of Rob Porter, I find your confidence grossly misplaced. Are you really this stupid, Neo?

(October 3, 2018 at 3:03 pm)Neo-Scholastic Wrote:
(October 3, 2018 at 2:42 pm)Jörmungandr Wrote: as you're a deluded, dishonest, and misogynistic twat.
Is that what passes for rational discourse in your world?

I consider it both rational as well as an ethical responsibility to call out people for such behavior. I'm sure you'd prefer that me, Anita Hill, and Christine Blasey Ford would just shut up already, but that ain't gonna happen. If this bothers you then I suggest the most direct course of action for you to take is to stop being a dishonest and misogynistic twat.
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
51-49 to push Kavanaugh nomination forward
(October 5, 2018 at 7:44 pm)Kit Wrote: 51-49 to push Kavanaugh nomination forward

This is my shocked face.

[Image: etrade-baby-shocked-face-picture-i15.jpg]
[Image: extraordinarywoo-sig.jpg]
This country is so fucked.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
MAGA baby, one judge at a time.

And now Trump gets to nominate Kavanaugh's replacement on the DC court!  Clap

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2814 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1528 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4905 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1346 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2758 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1402 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist