Our server costs ~$56 per month to run. Please consider donating or becoming a Patron to help keep the site running. Help us gain new members by following us on Twitter and liking our page on Facebook!
Current time: June 15, 2024, 3:23 am

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
RE: Kavanaugh Can Join Thomas.
(October 6, 2018 at 8:33 am)Tizheruk Wrote: It's hilarious to watch Republicans be happy about this .It's like watching someone smile while they have their legs sawed off .

I'm not laughing.
If The Flintstones have taught us anything, it's that pelicans can be used to mix cement.

-Homer Simpson
(October 6, 2018 at 5:30 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 10:12 pm)Grandizer Wrote: alpha_male needs to take another break to cool down and reflect on what he's currently doing here. This is really shitty behavior even for him.

Yeah, it's fine for Joods to call me stupid, but when I return it, that's shitty behavior.

I called you stupid because you are. I didn't sink to your level of low, however, by bashing your line of work or insinuating that your line of work is not of a high enough IQ in order to be able to discuss anything in this thread. The fact that you did that to me, over at least two pages in this thread not only makes you stupid, it makes you stupid on epic levels we never knew existed. 

Be proud to be the leader of village idiots everywhere!
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 6, 2018 at 5:30 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 5, 2018 at 10:12 pm)Grandizer Wrote: alpha_male needs to take another break to cool down and reflect on what he's currently doing here. This is really shitty behavior even for him.

Yeah, it's fine for Joods to call me stupid, but when I return it, that's shitty behavior.

(October 5, 2018 at 10:37 pm)Joods Wrote: And while Orange fuckface keeps getting support from cumbubbles like AM, this is happening

Excerpt:
bold mine.

This is not okay. Trumps treatment of women is not acceptable and the senate republicans successful vote to push Kavanaugh's nomination forward tells us all we need to know. They will do Trumps bidding no matter what the consequences. Senate republicans, Congratulations! This is your new low.

Interesting thing. Earlier in this thread I said that Trump had lost my support due to a tweet he made. You guys have since driven me back to supporting him.

You let other people’s behavior determine whether or not you support Trump?  That’s weird.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

Wiser words were never spoken. 
(October 6, 2018 at 10:56 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: You let other people’s behavior determine whether or not you support Trump?  That’s weird.

They insist on lumping everyone in with Trump. I'm letting them have their way.
(October 6, 2018 at 10:59 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 10:56 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: You let other people’s behavior determine whether or not you support Trump?  That’s weird.

They insist on lumping everyone in with Trump. I'm letting them have their way.

Well, at least you still have your integrity, lol.
Nay_Sayer: “Nothing is impossible if you dream big enough, or in this case, nothing is impossible if you use a barrel of KY Jelly and a miniature horse.”

(October 6, 2018 at 11:00 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Well, at least you still have your integrity, lol.

And soon a brand new SCOTUS justice!
And he wonders why I called him stupid.

LOLZ.
Disclaimer: I am only responsible for what I say, not what you choose to understand. 
(November 14, 2018 at 8:57 pm)The Valkyrie Wrote: Have a good day at work.  If we ever meet in a professional setting, let me answer your question now.  Yes, I DO want fries with that.
(October 6, 2018 at 11:06 am)alpha male Wrote:
(October 6, 2018 at 11:00 am)LadyForCamus Wrote: Well, at least you still have your integrity, lol.

Can you at least stave off your climax for a few more hours?  No one likes a pre-ejaculator!

(October 5, 2018 at 3:19 pm)Deesse23 Wrote: Yay, im like............the 5th smartest person in the world.........sorta. Geek

Telephone sanitiser?
Urbs Antiqua Fuit Studiisque Asperrima Belli

Home
(October 6, 2018 at 11:06 am)alpha male Wrote:

Another powerful scumbag. Just when you think America cant sink any lower it does.

You can fix ignorance, you can't fix stupid.

Tinkety Tonk and down with the Nazis.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Serious] Can you sew? Can you save a life? Gawdzilla Sama 30 2879 April 5, 2020 at 10:54 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  Canadian Army To Join UN Peacekeeping Operation In Mali Amarok 14 1538 March 20, 2018 at 4:07 am
Last Post: Amarok
  Join the NRA! Gawdzilla Sama 20 4923 October 7, 2017 at 3:50 am
Last Post: Gawdzilla Sama
  I Should Join AARP - I Certainly Qualify! Minimalist 4 1352 June 16, 2017 at 10:04 pm
Last Post: vorlon13
  Sinn Fein staffer with IRA links to join Jeremy Corbyn's team account_inactive 9 2775 December 15, 2016 at 10:29 am
Last Post: account_inactive
  Americans who join ISIS. Anomalocaris 2 1407 September 11, 2014 at 1:37 pm
Last Post: Minimalist